• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Well on here, I'd hardly say that Viva said no way does Moyes happen, and neither did a lot of us; just that we'd have rathered someone else I guess. I'm happy to be proven wrong, but knowing Viva I don't think he'd think there was no chance of Moyes.

Sal is a stubborn little boy. G-Unit is a deluded fruit.

It was always going to be Moyes, Pep or Mourinho. My belief was Fergie for three more years then Pep, but considering he's going now, it would defo be Moyes over Mou.
I'm not talking about fence sitting, I don't mind, could go either way banter. I'm talking about the people who shared the undivided belief that David Moyes would be the next manager of Manchester United.

I never said 'it might be Mourinho', 'it might be Pep', because I knew it wouldn't be.

Wes

venison crêpe
iGhOxYPujPWYe.gif

itI6FV3IgBfSd.gif

Suen

Ronaldo didn't want people thinking he scores too much from PK.

The keeper was terrible there though
:lol. This man speaks the truth. But man it really seems like I'm missing a really good game with Madrid, shit there seems to be crazy. Albiol of all people score, Santa cruz scores one back....Malaga get a red card and CR7 miss it only to score later and now Özil has scored and now Antunes has scored!!! Seems like I'm missing a great game, FUCK! How did Albiol score his goal and how did Sanchez get the red card? Any Madrid-gaffer here that can tell me? Also is Malaga's GK being awesome as usual (despite the goals)?

Malaga scoring two goals, one of them with one man less in Santiago just shows how good of a team they are........or is it us just being really really shit? Please tell me it's not us Madrid-GAF :(

Also Serie A:

Balotelli with two goals is nice, 0-4 is a hars result for Pescara.
Inter getting a penalty against them seems hilarious. It does seem like it happens in every game for them, maybe Massimo Moratti was right about that conspiracy of his about penalties earlier this year.

Bologna - Napoli: Cavani scoring penalty, Madrid buy him pls :(

Cagliari - Parma: 0-0 so far....fucking Parma. SCORE FFS!!!

edit: oops Napoli scores again!

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not talking about fence sitting, I don't mind, could go either way banter. I'm talking about the people who shared the undivided belief that David Moyes would be the next manager of Manchester United.

I never said 'it might be Mourinho', 'it might be Pep', because I knew it wouldn't be.

It doesn't necessarily disprove anyone though does it :lol. It just means you were right, not that Viva for instance was wrong.

G-Unit was, but he was ignorant as a pineapple.

pulga

Banned
Someone give Arnold a cookie and a pat on the back so he can shut the fuck up lol

Maybe a little handie from Salazar

Arnie

It doesn't necessarily disprove anyone though does it :lol. It just means you were right, not that Viva for instance was wrong.

It wasn't just G-Unit who did the whole 'Moyes doesn't make sense because he hasn't won the Champions League' thing.

Noirulus

:lol. This man speaks the truth. But man it really seems like I'm missing a really good game with Madrid, shit there seems to be crazy. Albiol of all people score, Santa cruz scores one back....Malaga get a red card and CR7 miss it only to score later and now Özil has scored and now Antunes has scored!!! Seems like I'm missing a great game, FUCK! How did Albiol score his goal and how did Sanchez get the red card? Any Madrid-gaffer here that can tell me? Also is Malaga's GK being awesome as usual (despite the goals)?

Malaga scoring two goals, one of them with one man less in Santiago just shows how good of a team they are........or is it us just being really really shit? Please tell me it's not us Madrid-GAF :(

Also Serie A:

Balotelli with two goals is nice, 0-4 is a hars result for Pescara.
Inter getting a penalty against them seems hilarious. It does seem like it happens in every game for them, maybe Massimo Moratti was right about that conspiracy of his about penalties earlier this year.

Bologna - Napoli: Cavani scoring penalty, Madrid buy him pls :(

Cagliari - Parma: 0-0 so far....fucking Parma. SCORE FFS!!!

edit: oops Napoli scores again!

Our defense is just being horrishit :lol

Albiol scored from a header off a corner, and the red card/penalty was for holding CR7's shirt during his run inside the penalty box. Red was way too harsh IMO.

Arnie

It wasn't just G-Unit who did the whole 'Moyes doesn't make sense because he hasn't won the Champions League' thing.

I'm not necessarily saying Viva was wrong, but I can think back to what must've been hours of posting that engaged with people who questioned whether Moyes would be the next manager. I'm saying there was no need to question.

pulga

Banned
Casillas has let in 29 goals in 29 official games this season.

Lopez has let in 27 in 22 games.

Food for thought.

Suen

Our defense is just being horrishit :lol

Albiol scored from a header off a corner, and the red card/penalty was for holding CR7's shirt during his run inside the penalty box. Red was way too harsh IMO.
Damn :( I was hoping Malaga was just being really awesome and impossible to stop....that way I could say our defense is back to being good while at the same time praising Malaga who I like :/

Thanks for the info, happy Albiol get to score at least as he does not often get to play. Red card for holding shirt can be harsh but I've seen players get red card for it plenty of times in various leagues so it's not that surprising but then I suppose it depends on how much he was holding or pulling it.

I always knew Moyes was in with a shot. It was obv that was the case.

I didn't think he would get the job myself - but I never said there was no chance.

Arnold called it right, good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom