• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Ronaldo is so nice :lol he gave the tap in for Benzema hahaha
Amazing how shit we were against Malaga away and how many goals we're scoring now. Also Ronaldo again showing that he does share the ball with him and he's not this guy who's only obsessed with scoring goals. The focus might be on him but he gives the ball back plenty of times, it's not his fault that Higu or Benz (to a much lesser extent) can't score in those moments. But man....Malaga really has been shit at away games after the CL exit. That exit was probably too hard + with that shaky future of theirs in play.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU CHELSEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noirulus

Damn :( I was hoping Malaga was just being really awesome and impossible to stop....that way I could say our defense is back to being good while at the same time praising Malaga who I like :/

Thanks for the info, happy Albiol get to score at least as he does not often get to play. Red card for holding shirt can be harsh but I've seen players get red card for it plenty of times in various leagues so it's not that surprising but then I suppose it depends on how much he was holding or pulling it.

Malaga's second goal was more due to a brilliant shot, to be honest. Antunes curled a beautiful ball outside the box into the top corner of the net.

The first goal was just really bad defensive marking during a corner that gave Malaga an easy goal.

FootballFan

Wouldn't really say its depressing, just that I can't see a Moyes led United beating a Mourinho led Chelsea and an oil rich City on his first go round.

FIFA Clubs after the match? Killer, UFC, FootballFan, other cunts? bagsy keeper. I'll be better this time <3

Yep, keen!

Linius

P6Orwf4.jpg

My album for the summer, it's here.

Ade's almost having a good game!

Also, I'm watching a stream with no commentary, it's actually really nice. My new favourite way to watch the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom