• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Malaga's second goal was more due to a brilliant shot, to be honest. Antunes curled a beautiful ball outside the box into the top corner of the net.

The first goal was just really bad defensive marking during a corner that gave Malaga an easy goal.
Thanks for the update man, really appreciate it. Game finishing here soon (fucking score Chelsea, pls) so will switch for the second half. Will check the replays of the first half later! Sounds like Malaga's second goal was amazing.

Wes

venison crêpe
Yo, who is this?

post-18239-Nina-Dobrev-smile-flirt-laugh-VJ2c.gif

bjaelke

sportingintelligence @sportingintel
One anagram of "David Moyes, United Manager" is "Unaided mastermind voyage". #mufc #efc

Do all players on a squad get a medal for winning the scudetto? Like, does our third string keeper Rubinho get one though he never played a game? Or that youngster who played one game that one time that I don't know his name?

It's like this, Shake.

Our strikers--Giovinco, Matri, Quagliarella in particular--only score when it doesn't matter (save Champions League).

Our midfielders, like Vidal, only score when games are clinch. Vidal was never going to score that goal.

Bo-Locks

Bale has been shit. Why didn't he run into the box when Dempsey was driving forward? He just stopped. I don't even care if this goes in.

Meier

Ade's like a gangly, adolescent Dalmatian. (That's not a racial comment, they're just so ungainly, like baby deer)

He has been the antithesis to Dzeko today. Dzeko is great in hold-up play and can usually find a pass but can't do shit when trying to move around with it, but Ade has been excellent in dribbling out of pressure as well.

That Bale FK took like 2 minutes to take. Both teams are okay with a draw I guess.

Anelka just collecting that pay cheque. Pirlo clearly waiting for him to make the run, Anelka looks like he's looking around for wild mushrooms.

Labadal

Before this gameweek, I had 8 players in my FF team that could possibly have played 2 games. Everything went wrong and my points are fucked.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Decent point IMO. Relying on other results but we came back well.

Wilbur

Banned
Good point for Spurs there. Definitely keeps them in the hunt but they HAVE to win their next two games.

Knowing Spurs, they won't.

qindarka

Banned
Oh well. I'll take this.

Good point for Spurs there. Definitely keeps them in the hunt but they HAVE to win their next two games.

Knowing Spurs, they won't.

Nah, it's not good for them. Chelsea and Arsenal have winnable games left with Chelsea only needing one more.

Boo. Not a bad result for Spurs but a draw tonight was basically pointless WRT the top 4. I wouldn't have made much difference if we'd lost.

D_prOdigy

It's out of Spurs's hands after being in theirs for so so long.

Arsenal were so far away. How the fuck do you let them back into it?

Do all players on a squad get a medal for winning the scudetto? Like, does our third string keeper Rubinho get one though he never played a game? Or that youngster who played one game that one time that I don't know his name?
Beltrame!

I think Serie A has pretty relaxed requirements and you get a medal if you are registered to play, which Rubinho is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom