• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noirulus

I'm sure he's a fine player, but no. :| We'll free you of Higuain and take Di Maria as insurance.

Well, not as a starter obviously but I think he'd work as a bench player better for you guys than with us. He was great for us last season but he suddenly started sucking this year for no discernible reason.

pulga

Banned
what the fuck just happened

Edit: Im watching this shitty stream and couldnt figure out who the bald pepe look a like was lol

FABINHO IN

Noirulus

If he was any good why would he want to leave Barca for Liverpool?

I think it has to do with teams enticing La Masia youngsters with promises of cash money that Barca don't want to commit to right away.

Arsenal have done this before with Heguera and Torin or some names like that.

edit: Bellerin and Toral were the names

Suen

I'm sure he's a fine player, but no. :| We'll free you of Higuain and take Di Maria as insurance.
You can have Higu! No one wants him, not even Turok.

Poor Malaga, two red cards. First red card killed the game though....but first half was still worth to watch for all the stuff that happened....and yet I missed it only to see Chelsea conceding another fucking goal. Fuck off Chelsea.

edit: fuck off with the dives CR7

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ronaldo
KuGsj.gif
Why baby
KuGsj.gif
HELP ME understand
KuGsj.gif

Suen

Implying Madrid are ever short of money :lolol We'll buy Iniesta for 100M if he's available.
There's truth to this but it's not a good mindset to have for a club, we need to be reasonable and not pay insane amounts that players don't deserve :/

Same reason Fabregas left apparently.

Meaning if he is any good he'll be tapped up to go back in a few years anyway.
Fabregas left Barcelona before they became the team they did. Arguable Arsenal were better when he left actually.

Don't know anything about Canos, though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@United GAF

lippi-cigar.jpg

Marcello Lippi “I didn’t expect this,” Lippi told Radio Sportiva. “I didn’t think he had the desire to quit inside him.

“I spoke with him on many occasions in recent years and he always told me that football was his life and he had little desire to return home to ‘the boss’ his wife.

“The first time we met we were part of a committee of Europe’s most important coaches, and I remember he told me that he was impressed by the concentration of my Juventus players in the tunnel before a match.

“He told me many times that he took inspiration from Juventus in the construction of his great Manchester United sides.

“There are so many challenges that I remember.

“I don’t speak English and given he speaks English we always had to use an interpreter. Then we discovered we both spoke French and we managed to communicate in that way.

“We had a great relationship. We exchanged bottles, he sent me whiskey and I sent him Italian wine which he liked a lot.”

On speculation that Everton boss David Moyes is set to take over from Ferguson at Manchester United, Lippi said.

“Moyes is a great coach and he is a friend of mine.”

'Exchanged bottles'

/dead

Noirulus

There's truth to this but it's not a good mindset to have for a club, we need to be reasonable and not pay insane amounts that players don't deserve :/

Yeah I know, I like that Mourinho's era has been very reasonable when it came to spending.

Linius

I once started watching Arrested Development but I stopped after a few episodes. Guess it's finally time to restart and watch the whole thing :D

Suen

Who knows how Malaga would have done with 11 men. 6-2 is harsh, also why was Caballero subbed for Kameni in the first half?

what about BALE
Bale as first choice, Di Maria as reserve. Won't happen, Di Maria wouldn't accept that :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom