• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noirulus

Who knows how Malaga would have done with 11 men. 6-2 is harsh, also why was Caballero subbed for Kameni in the first half?

Ronaldo's penalty shot hit off Caballero's toe I think and he was having discomfort for a while and eventually just came off.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is going to be a hot, hot summer for transfers. Marry, for the love of god, it's now or never.

deja-vu-matrix.jpg

Kikarian

I still can't get over Fergie retiring.
It still hasn't truly hit me, I think it will when we lift the trophy.

Seeing him not in the dug out next season :(

Clegg

Actually, I'm not sure I'd like Rooney going to Chelsea. He's still a class striker and he'd only make them stronger.

I'd rather we sold him to a continental side.

Pep pls.

pulga

Banned
I wish Messi kept injured. We're 8 points off Barcelona atm, would make a sweet fucking remuntada wouldnt it?

Carbonox

Moyes better fucking taking up serial chewing when he takes over. I won't tolerate his Gollum mug standing there stoic-like without some precious gum in his cave.

Wilbur

Banned
Viva that Moyes article is class, cheers lad.

Was confused by people saying Moyes plays hoofball earlier. Pienaar-Baines link up is some of the best play in the league

Suen

Ronaldo's penalty shot hit off Caballero's toe I think and he was having discomfort for a while and eventually just came off.
Shame, Caballero is amazing, shame he's somewhat inconsistent in his performance.

Why, oh, why did you stop?!

Greatest comedy show ever.
CL for us! It can happen after this shit season!!!

I wish Messi kept injured. We're 8 points off Barcelona atm, would make a sweet fucking remuntada wouldnt it?
Don't :(

Linius

Why, oh, why did you stop?!

Greatest comedy show ever.

Time mostly. Also was during the time I was more into movies. It wasn't until two years back I started watching more and more TV shows. Still have to catch up with classics like Six Feet Under, The Sopranos, Deadwood, The Wire, The Shield etc.

Was confused by people saying Moyes plays hoofball earlier. Pienaar-Baines link up is some of the best play in the league
Hmm tbh I'm not a massive fan of Everton's football.

Hopefully with better players at his disposal Moyes is going to be more ambitious.

Wilbur

Banned
Hmm tbh I'm not a massive fan of Everton's football.

Hopefully with better players at his disposal Moyes is going to be more ambitious.

I genuinely think they play better than they get credit for. I'm not suddenly a Moyes revisionist :lol, they're not incredible but they play some good stuff at times. He needs to be braver against better teams though.

Wes

venison crêpe
@neilashton_ 1m
Wayne Rooney asks Manchester United for transfer. Chelsea make their move. More in tmrw's Mail and on Mail Online.

Feorax

Hoofball comes when Moyes feels uneasy about a game. Happened at the weekend, and was a bit of a shame really.

Won't work unless he plays RVP as a 10 though.

Kikarian

I can see Rooney almost definetly going now Moyes is most likely to get the job.

I can't see him going to Chelsea however. He'll end up at PSG or somewhere similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom