• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBasch

Damn that sucks for them. They should have let them in, and if they won then they would get to avoid relegation!
Tigres was relegated almost ten years ago, but was almost in the same position as Queretaro, except they allowed them to in playoffs despite the relegation. It would have been hilarious as fuck to see a relegated champion on the same season. :p I think they changed that rule right after that.

I'm a Monterrey supporter and I would have loved to see Querétaro on the playoffs instead, they did deserve it, but oh well. :/

He won't be back. Not this season anyway. I don't think after one bad season (they're still gonna win the league) he will jump ship.

I doubt we will get Isco anyway as we have a couple of players in that role. I'm more concerned we go after a deeper playing midfielder and a striker atm.
Yeah, we need a pure DM and a proper striker (Jovy pls)

I can't take myself seriously with this avatar.

Anyway, had awesome games today on FIFA. Also scored when Killer wasn't there, so it's defo your fault Killer. :p

Dibbz

I can't believe that Moyes is the number 1 candidate to take over SAF. His European escapades with Utd will be interesting to say the least.

rodvik

Good luck to David. He has taken us as far as he could and I wish him all the best on his new Job. Thanks for the 10 years and made us a club in midtable instead of struggling with relegation battle every year.

He betrayed you in your hour of need. I demand boos. Boos for Moyes. Also jeers and badly scrawled messages on bedsheets.

feel

itI6FV3IgBfSd.gif
Need a name asap

Salazar

so rooney hands in transfer request because he doesn't think the club is ambitious enough in the transfer market. then we sign van persie and he hands another one in because he's no longer the star man? fuck off.

Aye.

I don't want him wobbling back for pre-season.

Rumbo's tummy is tight as a fucking drum. It's clear who is the better man.

K1LLER7

I can't take myself seriously with this avatar.

Anyway, had awesome games today on FIFA. Also scored when Killer wasn't there, so it's defo your fault Killer. :p
:lol

You're brilliant outside the box, but you turn into Welbeck once you get into the box. Some of your misses were amazing. I nearly cried.

Wilbury got 2 MOTM's. he saved us so many times. Our Fabian Barthez.

:lol

You're brilliant outside the box, but you turn into Welbeck once you get into the box. Some of your misses were amazing. I nearly cried.

Wilbury got 2 MOTM's. he saved us so many times. Our Fabian Barthez.

The goal I scored would have made you cry too. My pro just stopped there for a complete second and by the time everyone had caught up to him he shot the ball. It fumbled through the air and into the back of the net.

That all happened inside the box lol

K1LLER7

The goal I scored would have made you cry too. My pro just stopped there for a complete second and by the time everyone had caught up to him he shot the ball. It fumbled through the air and into the back of the net.

That all happened inside the box lol
:lol Wilbury would've saved it. Tbf even I started to miss easy chances.

In the end, We had some good games today. Got up to Division 7 :D

Moysey's United will be unstoppable soon.

Contracts in football don't seem to be worth the paper they are written on. Rooney signed a 5 year contract and wants to bail three years into that contract.

Fuck I gotta sleep.

Elseanio too in that thread.

He doesn't post much here, I thought he gave up on GAF altogether.

:lol Wilbury would've saved it. Tbf even I started to miss easy chances.

In the end, We had some good games today. Got up to Division 7 :D

Moysey's United will be unstoppable soon.

I know who I am representing in that squad! :p

FUCK IT SAID IT UPLOADED AND IT DIDNT SAVE FUCK

It was amazing. :( lost like tears in the rain

Now I am bummed out :( lol

jtb

Banned
Contracts in football don't seem to be worth the paper they are written on. Rooney signed a 5 year contract and wants to bail three years into that contract.

Players hold all the power. Having said that, though—it's clearly worth something otherwise Rooney would be walking away for free. Hence, transfer fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom