• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

that team was so good

tevezrooneyandronaldo.jpg

the good old days.

#realtears

Salazar

Wow so Roon has asked to leave? I'm ok with it as long as we get a good fee for him.

RUMBO

7OiECXZ.gif

I'm excited. I'll miss him, but I ain't gonna mourn SAF.

Moyes has been used to much better LB work than Evra serves up. Baines should be packing his bags.

Pretty confident that the transfer groundwork is at an advanced stage. SAF going out is no reason not to muppet the fuck out.

MPW

Even Madrid players from the past are bitching. Respect for Del Bosque for having played most of his career in Madrid + coaching us but he should shut up. No fucking player should be untouchable, Casillas can fuck off with that attitude, fucking divas.

this

sell casillas and pepe

bjaelke

If there is any solace for Everton in losing their manager, it is in his destination. By agreeing to take over as manager of one of world football’s greatest institutions, David Moyes inadvertently afforded his former club the scope to fend off renewed accusations of a lack of ambition and direction.
oMUMfYD.gif

madmackem

Well the footballing world is boring today, we need something like what went on yesterday again. haha Wenga to resign would be canny.

dc89

Well the footballing world is boring today, we need something like what went on yesterday again. haha Wenga to resign would be canny.

I'm just catching up from last night. A Rooney statement saying he has expressed his wishes to leave United would spice the day up.

I'd love City to throw £20-25m at United and say take it or leave it. Just for shits and giggles. They're not going to get much more for him these days.

We could just land ourselves a nice midfielder. A GB18 replacement as he himself isn't getting much younger.

Blablurn

S9XLmRQ.png

Love this picture so much. Müller can become a Bayern Legend with a CL win. He was already robbed last year. I hope he scores in the final.

FootballFan

Actually no. Quaresma was considered to be the bigger talent in Portugal up to 2005 or so. Absolutely hilarious when you think about it now but I remember it pretty clearly.

I was kidding lol. 15 year old Ronaldo was nothing compared to 6 year old Messi.

Salazar

Phil McNulty ‏@philmcnulty 10m
Wigan chairman Dave Whelan questions Everton's appeal to Roberto Martinez - but they might seem quite nice if you look from the Championship

loooool

Escape Whelan by any available ladder, Roberto. Dooooo it.

Salazar

Ronaldo close to joining us, only from the daily fail.

One immediate and substantial effect of SAF's departure will be to increase the (already monstrously strong) tendency of journalists to think they can throw any old shit on the back pages because "nobody knows what's going to happen at Manchester United".

Mastadon

Banned
Redknapp & Moyes: 1 trophy between them in 30 years. Lauded.

Rafa Benitez: 8 trophies in 10 years. Laughed at.

When Rodgers wins the Champions League for the second time with Liverpool in 2019 and moves on to manage Barca, I hope Rafa comes back to us.

With yesterday's result, Balotelli (11 goals in 11 games played), Pazzini and El Shaarawy have now scored 42 goals in Serie A this season - same as Ibra, Pato and Robinho in 2010-2011, when we won our last Scudetto. Not bad, considering that Balo has been with us for half a year and we still have two games to go.

Blablurn

is Muller the star of the team? it always seems like Ribery or Robben would be.

When it comes to technique he is definitely not as skilled as Ribery or Robben but he totally lives the Bayern spirit. It's just a great pleasure to see him lately. From the way he speaks in interviews, and well, also from the way he plays. Sometimes a lil clunky but thanks to his "Raumdeuter" skills he is always at the right spot. He is definitely shaping up to become a big player in Munich.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
looool

Wenger looks like he's making a pizza delivery

qdSzFUN.jpg
Pizza as a parting gift? My god Arsenal. That's even worse than the pen Milan gave to Pirlo after a decade of service.

With yesterday's result, Balotelli (11 goals in 11 games played), Pazzini and El Shaarawy have now scored 42 goals in Serie A this season - same as Ibra, Pato and Robinho in 2010-2011, when we won our last Scudetto. Not bad, considering that Balo has been with us for half a year and we still have two games to go.

Balo is one goal away from being City's top scorer this season!

Salazar

Breakfast spread before Martinez's presser

XfuAtQl.jpg

The life of a football journalist

Have at that

Sit down

Make shit up about transfers all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom