• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad-

My thoughts on Rooney leaving depends how much we get for him. If only 20 mils, then I'm pissed off because he is still a great rotation player for us. If it's 35 mils or above then GTFO.

LegoArmo

Rooney leaving is doing nothing to me. Loved the dude, but he was not at all at his best this season.

Welbeck and Valencia leaving however will be met with cheers, applause, and tears streaming down my fucking face.

Welbeck will be at United for life, I reckon, he'll still be in the squad at 38, like Giggs, book it.

I love Welbeck

Kenka

lol kenka, ur thread on the gaming side is flopping more than arsenal during november and december

arjen-robben-02.jpg

:-((((

Pachimari

It's gonna be really interesting what Manchester United will do on the transfer market this summer. And I'm not following United that much but I thought Rooney were indisputable and the star of the club?

By the way, I am 85% sure Neymar will end up at Real Madrid if he's swapping clubs this summer. My buddy at Xtratime has a source close to the club and he knew we were getting Kaka, Ronaldo and Xabi Alonso before the papers even wrote about it. Now medias like Punto Pelota is also starting to bring up the story of Neymar ending up at Real Madrid.

faridmon

I am flooded with massages on Facebook with questions like '' Your manager left, how are you feeling?'' and ''did you sleep well last night?''

sigh at some people.

I am flooded with massages on Facebook with questions like '' Your manager left, how are you feeling?'' and ''did you sleep well last night?''

sigh at some people.

Maybe they genuinely care and hope you're doing okay, seen as you have just lost the second greatest manager of all time.

Kenka

Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if that was successful.

Meh at least I am bad as you. My threads never go anywhere.
Select the topics (which I don't do) ! Most of my threads are about boring stuff for the majority but if you want a lot of responses, either become a mod or talk about regional problems in the US/UK, sex, war and religion, like everywhere.

i4ucnCMn5Lc5R.jpg

It isn't even our first golden shirt.

I mean, we have had golden shirts in the past. We made that mistake (more than once). And we keep falling for it. wtf.

fuenf

Is Dortmund the best anime football team ever? They fulfill almost every criteria:
Underdog team of friends? check!
Anime style caricature of a likeable coaching genius? check!
Exciting style of play? check!
Ability to pull wins out of their asses and run endlessy? check!
Constant rise to power over the last 3 seasons? check!
One last big final before the star player(s) leave? check!

Crushing defeat in the final but their players learning the importance of friendship? TBD

D_prOdigy

no no no no no what's all this shit about Moyes and Rooney actually being hunky dory now and thus Moyes could be key in persuading him to stay

no pls

feel

Actually no. Quaresma was considered to be the bigger talent in Portugal up to 2005 or so. Absolutely hilarious when you think about it now but I remember it pretty clearly.
This is true. RQ was way better than CR back then.

Juve have an extra stripe next year, which I like.

But no stars and no scudetto message.

And the away strip is earwax yellow, while the beautiful black away from this year is relegated to third choice.

Kinda disappointing.

Is Dortmund the best anime football team ever? They fulfill almost every criteria:
Underdog team of friends? check!
Anime style caricature of a likeable coaching genius? check!
Exciting style of play? check!
Ability to pull wins out of their asses and run endlessy? check!
Constant rise to power over the last 3 seasons? check!
One last big final before the star player(s) leave? check!

Crushing defeat in the final but their players learning the importance of friendship? TBD

jB5KkotyMXASw.jpg

jiXezyD4ONOj5.jpg

Tc91

Whaaaaaat! Would be very happy if true.

Tim Lovejoy ‏@timlovejoy 1m
So I'm at @BTSport launch and its just been announced the football is for.....free!! #GreatPrice

Seems that way!

Edit: A couple of tweets saying that it is free for BT Broadband customers only.

F1 Broadcasting ‏@f1broadcasting 1m
For what it is worth, I suspect @BTSport will be priced around £10 on the Sky platform - do not quote me on that but that price looks likely

Fady K

In honor of the Sir, I changed my avatar. Plus, my cellphone's new ringtone is glory glory man united.

Palermo relegated? Sorry, Wooden! :(

Oh snap, sorry Wooden >_< I hope they come back stronger next year. Their current manager is not as bad as previous ones, but the owner has to calm down and seek some stability for a change.

@neilashton_ 1m
Wayne Rooney asks Manchester United for transfer. Chelsea make their move. More in tmrw's Mail and on Mail Online.

Rooney in a Chelsea shirt? Not happening. Can't see it happening at all.

I feel the need to document what is happening in this crazy month.

So far SAF has retired and Special 1TV is back. Anything else?

Special 1 tv is back??? WHAT?? Where :D???!!

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Rooney deffo not 4 Sale... but you should make an unbeatable offer soon as... ya know b4 those 2 other couples totes make their unrefusable offers.

Spare tyre included.

Wes

venison crêpe
HOLY SHIT FREE BT SPORT FOR BROADBAND CUSTOMERS!

HD versions are extra £3 per month.

> BT plan to take on Sky's dominance of the pubs and clubs market by offering cut price deals - av pub will pay 80% less than Sky Sports.
> New prices: £10 a month for BT Broadband or £15 a month for BT Infinity. All customers will get BT Sport free.
> HD versions of the channels cost extra £3 a month, but are free if you sign up before Aug. Non-BT Broadband customers will pay £15 per month.
> Tim Lovejoy will present a "Saturday morning sports show".
> Ian Darke and Darren Fletcher as commentators, Michael Owen as lead co-commentator. Mike Halsey to provide an "officials point of view".
> Pundits: Owen Hargreaves, Steve McManaman, David James.
> One more rights announcement - exclusive live Moto GP.

MEGATON

D_prOdigy

Really? O_O

Free to BT Vision customers, sure.

We used to have BT Vision. Was actually pretty decent. Had it before pretty much everywhere else caught onto the archived TV on-demand wagon. Every Curb Your Enthusiasm series <3

EDIT: We have BT Broadband! Get in.

EDIT 2: Don't like the MotoGP news. It was completely fine on BBC. Like F1, it's just a case of these sub-services footing up big money because they know the BBC can't possibly match them.

Feorax

It would appear that we want Reina to renew his contract, currently expires in 2016.

Looks like we still see him as our keeper going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom