• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT FREE BT SPORT FOR BROADBAND CUSTOMERS!

HD versions are extra £3 per month.

> BT plan to take on Sky's dominance of the pubs and clubs market by offering cut price deals - av pub will pay 80% less than Sky Sports.
> New prices: £10 a month for BT Broadband or £15 a month for BT Infinity. All customers will get BT Sport free.
> HD versions of the channels cost extra £3 a month, but are free if you sign up before Aug. Non-BT Broadband customers will pay £15 per month.
> Tim Lovejoy will present a "Saturday morning sports show".
> Ian Darke and Darren Fletcher as commentators, Michael Owen as lead co-commentator. Mike Halsey to provide an "officials point of view".
> Pundits: Owen Hargreaves, Steve McManaman, David James.
> One more rights announcement - exclusive live Moto GP.

MEGATON

Great news for Infinity customers.
Ian Darke yes
Michael Owen can fuck off
So can Steve McManaman

Look who I'm signing from the mighty Leyton Orient.

kIFfnn2.png

Kyoufu

HOLY SHIT FREE BT SPORT FOR BROADBAND CUSTOMERS!

HD versions are extra £3 per month.

> BT plan to take on Sky's dominance of the pubs and clubs market by offering cut price deals - av pub will pay 80% less than Sky Sports.
> New prices: £10 a month for BT Broadband or £15 a month for BT Infinity. All customers will get BT Sport free.
> HD versions of the channels cost extra £3 a month, but are free if you sign up before Aug. Non-BT Broadband customers will pay £15 per month.
> Tim Lovejoy will present a "Saturday morning sports show".
> Ian Darke and Darren Fletcher as commentators, Michael Owen as lead co-commentator. Mike Halsey to provide an "officials point of view".
> Pundits: Owen Hargreaves, Steve McManaman, David James.
> One more rights announcement - exclusive live Moto GP.

MEGATON

Whoa whoa whoa. I get this for free? Awesome!

edit: Just saw Michael Owen as commentator. Fuck off.

Wes

venison crêpe
Made a thread in the OT about the Megaton.

Oh God. A free sports channel. I'm not going to get any work done.

Wes

venison crêpe
What is BT Sport going to show apart from football + moto gp?

Football: Premier League, Bundesliga, FA Cup, SPL, Europa League, Serie A, Ligue 1, MLS, Australian A-League, Women's Super League

Aviva Premiership Rugby, MotoGp, Women's tennis tour and Red Bull Media programming.

Milan will wear the next season THIRD shirt during Milan-Roma next sunday at San Siro..
iYSNk6e3uAWSO.jpg

Another angle.

Why is there a pocket under the adidas logo ffs? Reminds me of the refs shirts.
Based Bonolis will be happy

Into

They should sell Rooney to PSG the first chance they get, what is the point of keeping this player when you have RVP? He has not played even half decent in 3 years now. He has even regressed, as he was a better player at age 17 than he is now, which is baffling since this should be his prime

Keeping him around is just waisting 250k a week, causing drama with him and Moyes, a manager who needs as much help and stability as possible right next season to start off well and not have the media on his back.

Football: Premier League, Bundesliga, FA Cup, SPL, Europa League, Serie A, Ligue 1, MLS, Australian A-League, Women's Super League

Aviva Premiership Rugby, MotoGp, Women's tennis tour and Red Bull Media programming.

Damn and I get that for free because I have Infinity? Well played BT.

confuziz

Banned

Not sure why MLS and A-League are above Eredivisie for example..probably because of the language..

Salazar

The MUFC Academy ‏@mrmujac 25m
United defeated Zenit 2-1 in today's last group game...both goals from Januzaj...now guaranteed place in Playoff...not sure if SF?

YEAAAAAAAAAAH

ALREADY UP IN ANOTHER GAFFER'S SHIT

Good news about BT Sport.
Hopefully this pushes Sky to offer sky sports on sky go at a cheaper / free rate for their own broadband customers. Really don't want to change to BT bb.

YEAAAAAAAAAAH

ALREADY UP IN ANOTHER GAFFER'S SHIT

Supposedly he scored in the first game to beat FC Blue Stars and scored in the 2nd game to beat Torino. Sviat and Timerda tears from Januzaj dominance.

This is u18 too. After playing with the u21s this must be piss easy for him.

"Didn't even get a chance to play for you in the first team, but I'll do my best to be what you think I will be. Thank you, Sir Alex." - Januzaj

Messi

They should sell Rooney to PSG the first chance they get, what is the point of keeping this player when you have RVP? He has not played even half decent in 3 years now. He has even regressed, as he was a better player at age 17 than he is now, which is baffling since this should be his prime

Keeping him around is just waisting 250k a week, causing drama with him and Moyes, a manager who needs as much help and stability as possible right next season to start off well and not have the media on his back.

You say that like the media are not going to hound moyes about every little thing.

Holy crap there's a Montolivo pic with the new shirt with the Champions League patch on the right sleeve. We still need three points to get to the playoffs.

We just jinxed it, didn't we?

GorillaJu

I'm lolling at the thought of a legitimate talent like Januzaj being managed by Moyes. I hope he knows how to find an afro with a cross.

IceCold

Didn't mean to underestimate Ronaldo or anything, he's had the natural talent and work ethic to become one of the best footballers in history, but I recall how Quaresma was regarded to become one of the greatest and seeing him failing miserably. Worse yet, he didn't seem to care at all when I saw him back at Porto and Inter, according to wiki he was at Barcelona as well, huh.

Then again, I think Fergie had a great influence by keeping him in check to keep working up instead of losing his drive when he was growing up.

EDIT: Just read about Fabio Paim. What a wreck.

I think that's simply because Quaresma was flashy as hell. I do remember there was a time people thought he'd become better than Ronaldo. But in reality, Quaresma is only good for youtube compilations.

Salazar

I'm lolling at the thought of a legitimate talent like Januzaj being managed by Moyes. I hope he knows how to find an afro with a cross.

Eh, Liverpool done fuck-all, and done it boringly, against a squad assembled for not very much and managed by Moyes.

I'm sure he will be fine with the dominant British team and a big budget.

Fady K

CFC were rumoured to bring in Alonso and it failed? I had no idea they wanted him. I like Alonso but, no need for him at CFC IMO.

LegoArmo

I'm thinking about how talented Rooney is, and how he limits himself from being truly great. He could be so much better than he is, if he focused 100%, worked on his physique and generally played in the same position each week (not his fault).

I actually think he hasn't been happy at United for awhile, and I feel like if he leaves, and sorts this stuff out, United will regret it big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom