• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dibbz

Draxler signed a new contract until 2018.

We'll see him at Bayern next year if he's a cunt like Götze.

Did the Dortmund fans finally turn on Gotze? I was expecting to see a backlash in the CL but it seemed like the fans were either trying to play it down or expected it.

ferg u r gud manger. the old cow dusnt want 2 milk n e more so we need 2 drink davie moyes milk

9vrkvvJ.jpg

fuenf

Did the Dortmund fans finally turn on Gotze? I was expecting to see a backlash in the CL but it seemed like the fans were either trying to play it down or expected it.

they did, they'll cheer for him once again in Wembley but after the final whistle has blown all bets are off. When Neuer won the DFB Pokal with Schalke he was punched by a fan during the victory parade because of the Bayern rumours.

faridmon

You'd honestly burn Reus and Gündogan?

Huh, you don't think so? Haven't you read the Divine Comedy?

on serious note: Reus came from the Dortmund academy and Gondugen was not attached to his older club. The way Gotze outed was not good IMO. I would rather see Lewandowski go happily...

Hixx

At least the league will be more competitive now that Man United will forfeit all their games against the top sides.

jtb

Banned
I hope Everton send Moyes off with a bang rather than a whimper by taking points off Chelsea on the final day, as unlikely as that's looking...

Wes

venison crêpe
United press office tweeted somethign then immediately deleted it, but several people caught it. Jumped the gun on FB too. Some people in that office getting a rocket sent up them right now.

kharma45

Well Moyes it is then.

Whilst not who I would have hoped for he'll not be bad and will likely try nothing radical. Good luck to him, I just hope he can deliver something next year even if it is just an FA Cup.

Slizz

Well Moyes it is then.

Whilst not who I would have hoped for he'll not be bad and will likely try nothing radical. Good luck to him, I just hope he can deliver something next year even if it is just an FA Cup.

I'd be totally down with an FA cup next year.

Wilbur

Banned
Well Moyes it is then.

If he can start with the Community Shield then grab at least one of the domestic cups, and challenge for the title then I'll be delighted.

Salazar

Well Moyes it is then.

No sentimentality

Proper midfielders

Baines over Evra

Rumbo

ZahALLAH

Rooney helicoptered into the Black Sea and given a hefty kick in his wobbly fucking arse

K1LLER7

We should be fighting for the title. The players are there, hopefully we strengthen and he doesn't change much of the coaching staff who've been brilliant alongside Fergie.

Wilbur

Banned
No sentimentality

Proper midfielders

Baines over Evra

Rumbo

ZahALLAH

Proper midfielders? Phil Neville and Marouane 'I look like someone created on Saints Row 3' Fellaini?

sweet.

Moyes always sets his team up similar to ours anyway, two banks of four and someone dropping behind a lone striker. Expect to see Shinji on the left, Welbeck in the hole, Cuntlencia continuing.

It'll be like Frogson never left <3

Meier

Milan third shirt 2013-2014:

http://i.minus.com/ijytvCIYOF6ph.jpg[IMG]

WHY[/QUOTE]

Hideous. Worse than the other shirt with the gold stripes on the shoulders. Gold simply does not match the other colors.. why are they trying to shoehorn it in. Ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom