• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
@sampatricklyon 40s
My man @jonbirchall just off the phone to a clearly trite Man Utd PO. 'No announcement now' but... 'erm.. we'll be in touch shortly.'

Clusterfuck start

Wilbur

Banned
Hopefully SAF is just there for support as opposed to wanting to be involved in first team matters as a director. Could be scary for Moyes with SAF in the stand every week.

kharma45

Hopefully SAF is just there for support as opposed to wanting to be involved in first team matters as a director. Could be scary for Moyes with SAF in the stand every week.

He'll probably have a bit of a say for the first year as a sort of mentor to ease him in.

Arnie

He's there to make sure he doesn't bottle it.

Which he will.

Dat milk theme.

P.s. Shatner's a true hero.

Meier

> Ian Darke and Darren Fletcher as commentators, Michael Owen as lead co-commentator. Mike Halsey to provide an "officials point of view".
> Pundits: Owen Hargreaves, Steve McManaman, David James.

FUUUUCCCKKKK! I was hoping NBC would poach Ian and Macca from him ESPN.. how will I live without Ian?! :(

Wilbur

Banned
SSN breaking now. Statement from Everton

He'll probably have a bit of a say for the first year as a sort of mentor to ease him in.

Wouldn't be a bad thing at all if it was like that; helping with transfer targets already in place, with the running of the club etc, because Moyes strikes me as a manager with his fingers in all the pies as opposed to just a head coach.

Bo-Locks

Have United hired the Liverpool press office? Jesus fuck.

Everton have announced that Moyes will leave the club at the end of the season.

kharma45

Yeah, this would be fantastic.

It shouldn't be too unrealistic an ask. We've still a good squad and if you're going to be in charge of one of the biggest clubs in the country there is always going to be high expectations.

I just hope the players give him the respect that he deserves as manager, which they should do, they're fucking professionals after all.

Wes

venison crêpe
RAISED VOICES ON SKY SPORTS NEWS!

1368104372076_ThankyouBuddynew.jpg

Everton can confirm David Moyes will leave the club at the end of the season with David confirming his desire to join Manchester United.

Salazar

Can you imagine the bliss of being able to call ----insert manager twat------ a jumped up spunkbubble, and have the papers run it as a headline, and not get banned or fined anymore ?

Ingeniero

I wonder if ManU wins nothing next year, will he be insta sacked? Maybe they want another 20+ year manager like Fergusano?
GL to Moyes anyways.

Wilbur

Banned
Moyes confirms desire to go to Manchester United

Manchester United says they have a desire to make toilets out of gold and suck Scarlett Johannson's tits but life isn't perfect now is it

kharma45

I wonder if ManU wins nothing next year, will he be insta sacked? Maybe they want another 20+ year manager like Fergusano.
GL to Moyes anyways.

Ferguson has no doubt stressed to the Glazers the importance of continuity and giving people time. Imagine if the then board had caved to this

oZ5uWYu.jpg

omg <3333

i like them. i just bought a black balotelli jersey this season so i probably won't get the gold next season, and it's not like our team ever has reason to wear it, but i like the idea though. hopefully in a future season there is no shitty pocket and then i will buy it.

dat gold tie. i though he was joking when he said last summer that we would change the black kit to yellow out of superstition.

Hixx

Ferguson has no doubt stressed to the Glazers the importance of continuity and giving people time. Imagine if the then board had caved to this

oZ5uWYu.jpg

They very, very nearly did...

Also listening to Crerand's rant for the first time and fucking LOL

Scum

Well Moyes it is then.

Whilst not who I would have hoped for he'll not be bad and will likely try nothing radical. Good luck to him, I just hope he can deliver something next year even if it is just an FA Cup.

Proper midfielders? Phil Neville and Marouane 'I look like someone created on Saints Row 3' Fellaini?

sweet.

Moyes always sets his team up similar to ours anyway, two banks of four and someone dropping behind a lone striker. Expect to see Shinji on the left, Welbeck in the hole, Cuntlencia continuing.

It'll be like Frogson never left <3

Wilbur

Banned
:(((.

How do you think he'll do at United? Think he'll do a good job?

I'm still on the fence, not the glamour appointment that I wanted and he's in the 'decent' manager camp for me.

Prove me wrong Dave.

Fergie wasn't a glamour appointment, lad. Come on. Best for the job, not best for the Sun to suck their own dicks over.

faridmon

:(((.

How do you think he'll do at United? Think he'll do a good job?

I'm still on the fence, not the glamour appointment that I wanted and he's in the 'decent' manager camp for me.

Prove me wrong Dave.

I hope he does well. I may have disagreed with him on many occasion and moaned about his decsions, but he is a man I respect the most, and I am sure he will do well with the players he has at his disposal.

I just hope he leaves Baines, but he won't. Bye Baines :((((

Salazar

Moyes finally has some money to use. Hopefully he uses it well. Buy Baines, leave Fellani.

He must in some degree have been annoyed by Fellaini so clearly ceasing to give a shit.

I mean, that's the normative horizon for Everton players. Even the shit ones give a shit.

faridmon

He must in some degree have been annoyed by Fellaini so clearly ceasing to give a shit.

I mean, that's the normative horizon for Everton players. Even the shit ones give a shit.

Aye, Fillaini is world class, but he stopped giving shit. I hope he rots in Chelsea.

Tc91

Fergie wasn't a glamour appointment, lad. Come on. Best for the job, not best for the Sun to suck their own dicks over.

Look at what Fergie won before coming to us. Moyes hasn't done anything. It reassures me that all the pundits are saying he's the best man for the job but then you have this shite from other teams fans:

I'm laughing that Man Utd went from Sir Alex Ferguson to David Moyes.

K1LLER7

Hopefully he can get that going at United if Evra is still at LB. Not a fan of Fellani, he doesn't even play in midfield any more so would rather we get a proper CM.

Cabaye would be a good buy, cheap after Newcastle get relegated.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Vítor Pereira's name keeps popping up for the Everton job. I've also seen Martinez.

Is he any good or was he just gifted a great team in a two team league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom