• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone want to laugh? check out these two amazing ricky alvarez plays from yesterday's game against nazio.

klXHwmh.gif

TrueBlue

West Brom will I think, they need to replace Lukaku unless they can do another season long loan deal.

It was unreal watching him live, what an absolute beast. He gave City hell in the first 15-20 minutes.

Definitely. Him, Ba and Torres/Schurre (sp?) would be a decent strike-force.

Wilbur

Banned
West Brom will I think, they need to replace Lukaku unless they can do another season long loan deal.

It was unreal watching him live, what an absolute beast. He gave City hell in the first 15-20 minutes.

Yeah, he'll be a huge miss unless they can get him back on loan. Not sure he's going to be first choice at Chelsea, they'll buy Gomez/Lewa/Rumbo/Cavani.

I know exactly what it means. You act like a manager is some kind of pope that does wonders for a team.

Maybe your shit club would be better if they had a good manager. Think about that.

faridmon

Biting nails for whatever happens next. Whatever happens, I will be proud of the team!
Fuck it, I am gonn awalk around London with my Everton top all day tomorrow!

Feorax

In other slightly less impactful but far more hillarious news, it looks like Tal Ben-Haim has walked out of QPR.

Looooooool! Joke club.

K1LLER7

We fucking hope so.

Gillgamesh "currently in Prague" apparently.

What the fuck is in Prague. Libraries ? Architecture ? Cellists ?

GET TO SPAIN YOU FUCKING GIT
People go to meet Gillgamesh. Not the other way round :p

I'm excited. The start of a new era. MOYSEY'S UNITED!!!

Wilbur

Banned
nope, 4 different people tried already. Different tactics, different people, same material. Nothing changed.

So all the managers were shit and there was no continuity for them to get better. You and literally one other Dutch nut believe in this theory. But continue to push it baby

Bring me up to speed.

Rooney to Bayern
Moyes to Man Utd

Looks likely?

Moyes to United all but confirmed, Fry
Rooney to Bayern just rumours for now, Fry

confuziz

Banned
So all the managers were shit and there was no continuity for them to get better. You and literally one other Dutch nut believe in this theory. But continue to push it baby

So according to you..there is a bigger chance the 4 previous managers (that won several trophies/championships) are all shit and its because of them they didn't grab the title 5 years in a row, than the players being shit and inconsistent?

Seems legit.

I'm out. All-you-can eat at the local chinese!

Wilbur

Banned
How do you get over your rival reaching a #UCL final? Hire a fleet of lorrys to gloat about wonderkids new contract:

So according to you..there is a bigger chance the 4 previous managers (that won several trophies/championships) are all shit and its because of them they didn't grab the title 5 years in a row, than the players being shit and inconsistent?

Seems legit.

I'm out. All-you-can eat at the local chinese!

I was being facetious. Of course a manager isn't the only thing that matters. But they definitely matter, and you're an idiot if you believe otherwise.

Enjoy your noodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom