• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Mancini will be sacked at the end of the season. I hope not. I want us to make a good go at the title next season, especially with that new kit deal.

I don't think they can replace him with Mourinho going to Chelsea, especially if they want a long term replacement, which would rule out Heynkes and Pellegrini.

Klopp, Gardiola and Mourinho were the top 3, and all 3 either have new jobs, or are (seemingly) loyal to their current club.

So Mancini lucks out yet again, this time by virtue of a rubbish managerial marketplace

Wilbur

Banned
I think SAF will kind of act like a director of football this season. Moyes will just focus on the football side of things and work in tandem with Frog until he's bedded in.

GOD IM SO SCARED BUT IT FEELS SO EXCITING AND WEIRD

A GINGER IN CHARGE OF MY FUCKING CLUB

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hope so.

YURT, PREP MARCHISIO.

Principino is ready.

tumblr_mmif06k7wl1r30r4xo1_500.gif

Meier

Not for Mou, he already IS a legend.

Probably, but he's still young so I don't think most people would equate him with that status just yet. He doesn't gain anything by coaching Man U. There is really only the possibility of doing as good and maybe slightly better. He could go elsewhere though and do MUCH better at almost every single club.

Wilbur

Banned
"I am very pleased David has agreed to lead Manchester United into the future. His hard-working style and steely determination are characteristics we value. He has impressed as a coach for many years now and we strongly believe he will be able to take up from where Alex is leaving off by continuing this club's tradition of flair football played by exciting, world-class players."

ashley-young-shit.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
What I did tell you about this sort of thing Wilbury?

You're going to go blind, hairy palms and not have a degree :(

I commit myself fully to the Cult of Moyeses. Giveth me his ten commandments

1. Thou shalt not play two sided triangles

2. Thou shalt love and respect thy left wing neighbour

3. Thou shalt use thy hair to fuck with opposition defence

4. Thou shalt use the fabled Fizzer in centre midfield

FuturusX

Moyes speaks Scottish, important for the grooming stages. Fergie has to be understood.

He also speaks football. So all in all - should work work out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom