• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Tomorrow's Mirror says Moyes wants to sign Fellaini and Baines from Everton.

BJ2rTbMCUAAWZ04.jpg:large

If it's for PS4 I can't wait either.

Being on the PS4 is a plus, I will find it pretty crazy if it is tbh. I just want a new GT game. I want to waste a month just staring at a TV with a steering wheel doing nothing but playing Gran Turismo.

I think it was 10:30 yesterday. I haven't seen it myself, dunno if it's on the website.

Yesterday I think. Wilbury was crying.

What was it called? SAF BBC Special?

Wilbur

Banned
is it really that odd?

Yes. It'd be okay if one of them were world class, but we have TWO world class left backs and yet the rest of the team suck anal cakes. How did that work out?!??

And fuenf... no. Alaba is awesome, but no.

LegoArmo

Evra's been an integral part of title winning, Champions League winning teams, and at times the captain. He gets shit on by the fans week in and week out, but Fergie believed in him, and so do I.

Obviously he's out of position a bit much, but he has many good qualities. Bit of loyalty to your players can't hurt.

Wilbur

Banned
Evra's been an integral part of title winning, Champions League winning teams, and at times the captain. He gets shit on by the fans week in and week out, but Fergie believed in him, and so do I.

Obviously he's out of position a bit much, but he has many good qualities. Bit of loyalty to your players can't hurt.

There's being loyal, and then there's being too loyal. He's a detriment to the team almost all the time. He was good at the start of the season but then tailed off immensely.

Bo-Locks

Is it a paradox to think that Rooney is shit, but still do not want him sold to a rival English team since he would strengthen them and weaken us? Sell the fat cunt abroad for £30m or more and be done with it.

I hope he's not even in the squad on Sunday.

wat

Evra's been top this season. Fabio's back and he's also good, hopefully not too scarred by Leslie Mark Hughes and Redknapp's antics.

Well I'm glad if that's the attitude of United fans, really. A bit like Madrid fans claiming Benzema and Higuain are fine.

Evra has been deadly from corners. I never saw it coming. I think Fabio's too scarred though lol.

Anyone would be too scarred after that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom