• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolazoDan

David Johnson (Seems he's a Genuine United ITK)

"So Wayne Rooney changed his bio from Manchester United player to Nike athlete
If we didn't know before , there's ya answer
Bye Wayne"

"I bet my house, Rooney is gone".
He isn't ITK, he's Ravel Morrison's little chav mate. He changed it months ago, as did Tom Cleverley (ahead of a big money move to Barcelona).

fuenf

So, Draxler has a €45m release clause in his new contract. I hate to admit it but that's certainly a good move by that shit club, no one will pay that kind of money for Julian fucking Draxler.

Oh, wait... Bayern

That's what I expected, he'd be foolish to sign a new contract without a release clause. I mean it's Schalke after all and they one-upped the Götze clause.

So I was assuming ITK stands for something along the lines of "insider transfer knowledge" but it turns out it means in the know. Lame.

Fuck you Rex
ibtQ4B9nKbxt72.gif

Bo-Locks

Fergie has always continually strengthened the team, even after winning the league and beating his rivals. That's part of what makes him so great; he never stands still and continues to evolve and build. He has also always persevered with bringing in young talent and developing them, which takes many years.

Getting rid of Nistelrooy, Bruce, Keane, Ince etc is different to getting rid of Rafael and Evans etc, since they're young and still able to develop and improve. That fact has been highlighted this season since both Evans and Rafael have arguably had their best season at the club. I've always liked Carrick and Ferdinand still has a lot to offer.

The new manager wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't look at the squad and try to improve it by prioritising different targets and areas to strengthen. The most obvious are is CM.

I'd like to see Fellaini brought in, but I don't think Baines would be a good buy long term. For the first time in many a year Evra has actually had some competition from Buttner. Next season he will also have Fabio to contest the LB spot. Both Fabio and Buttner are worth persevering with and rotating, and they will continue to improve. Buying a 28 year old Baines for £20m wouldn't amount to any "value", as Fergie would put it.

David Johnson (Seems he's a Genuine United ITK)

"So Wayne Rooney changed his bio from Manchester United player to Nike athlete
If we didn't know before , there's ya answer
Bye Wayne"

"I bet my house, Rooney is gone".

All this Twatter nonsense is going to drive me insane this summer. I honestly can't tell if Clegg is joking when he says this guy is a genuine ITK. I think he's taking the piss.

And I'm surprised that Nike would want to be so closely aligned with Rooney and the word 'athlete'.

FootballFan

Arshavin, you sexy motherfucker

wildbacappears14uve.jpg

A wild Sagna appears

Hahahaha Sagna.

How the fuck did you forget FootballFan? It's the shittiest, shoddiest, most brain numbing username on here! My month old imaginary retarded gerbil could come up with a better name.

:lol what a cunt.

FootballFan and Gareth Bale are the worst user names imo.

No list for me, good.

So jealous. Unbelievable.

Any of you guys play Torchlight? Looks interesting and I'm tempted.
I could get ten or twenty hours of fun out of it, even for me as somebody who's new to dungeon crawler games, but it gets repetitive real fast. Torchlight II is a much better game with a lot more variety and generally just a big improvement upon the first game. Especially if you play it with your mates online.

Just go for Torchlight II and you're good.

spidye

That's what I expected, he'd be foolish to sign a new contract without a release clause. I mean it's Schalke after all and they one-upped the Götze clause.

bayern squad in 4 years

rooney
draxler-götze-müller
hojbjerg-fry8
alaba-badstuber-hummels-lahm
neuer

sub: ribery-lewandowski-gündogan-boateng-de goat-shaqiri-kroos

Clegg

All this Twatter nonsense is going to drive me insane this summer. I honestly can't tell if Clegg is joking when he says this guy is a genuine ITK. I think he's taking the piss.

And I'm surprised that Nike would want to be so closely aligned with Rooney and the word 'athlete'.
Everything I post about transfer talk is a piss take.

The only genuine ITK's would be club officials or players. And they're not likely to talk.

Of course he was going for a release clause but does this one actually help him? It's too high. I'm serious about Bayern being the only club I could imagine paying such a price.

Bo-Locks

Everything I post about transfer talk is a piss take.

The only genuine ITK's would be club officials or players. And they're not likely to talk.

I thought so, but I can remember that chav's twitter profile popping up in my browser too many times after you have linked to it. That some dedicated piss taking.

fuenf

bayern squad in 4 years

rooney
draxler-götze-müller
hojbjerg-fry8
alaba-badstuber-hummels-lahm
neuer

sub: ribery-lewandowski-gündogan-boateng-de goat-shaqiri-kroos

this is so wrong I can't even laugh about it

Of course he was going for a release clause but does this one actually help him? It's too high. I'm serious about Bayern being the only club I could imagine paying such a price.

sure but it doesnt really matter, Schalke would use the money to pay of their debts. I actually expect Draxler to join Bayern in 2-3 years (if he keeps developing), I think Sammer has made it clear that he'll only buy talents or superstars....

Scum

The first one? Single-player only so never bothered.

I could get ten or twenty hours of fun out of it, even for me as somebody who's new to dungeon crawler games, but it gets repetitive real fast. Torchlight II is a much better game with a lot more variety and generally just a big improvement upon the first game. Especially if you play it with your mates online.

Just go for Torchlight II and you're good.

So, I can avoid the first one if I want to? Cool.

Clegg

I thought so, but I can remember that chav's twitter profile popping up in my browser too many times after you have linked to it. That some dedicated piss taking.

He's actually gotten quite a few things right in the past. I don't know if he knows anyone at United or if he's just making educated guesses.

It's all a bit of a laugh though. It's like our deification of Januzaj before he's even played a single game for the senior team.

I had no idea. I'd say it looks better than the Milan, but why does Adidas always use the same design :( I hate how many Adidas teams look a like.

Puma does it, too. Our home shirt is Italy's home, the away one is Czech Republic's home and our CL shirt is Newcastle's home shirt.

And that's after announcing BVB would get some "unique designs". I'll give them another chance this year, though.

K1LLER7

We are part of the small group of people on the hype train before anyone even knows he exists. When he wins the Ballon d'Or, we can shove it into peoples faces that we knew about him before them. That will show em.
#HipsterFootballFan

Januzaj deserves to be atleast make the bench on Sunday. The last big star Fergie will manage.

fuenf

Puma does it, too. Our home shirt is Italy's home, the away one is Czech Republic's home and our CL shirt is Newcastle's home shirt.

And that's after announcing BVB would get some "unique designs". I'll give them another chance this year, though.

ah I see, let's hope for the best then. good n8

Hixx

Those of you who should be on Fifa right now, should be. You know who you are.

I'll be on in 20 mins if others play

I think us two alone we would probably get... well. We'd get beat a lot. Well. We'd lose all the time we already lose a lot.

Irish

I'll be on in 20 mins if others play

I think us two alone we would probably get... well. We'd get beat a lot. Well. We'd lose all the time we already lose a lot.

Hey, don't just be sneaking into Mumble and then disappearing. :p

Besides, Will is the one who told me to gather some folk.

Hixx

You got nothing on our PS3 club team. Division 6!!

lol division 6

Keep going children

Keep going

Hey, don't just be sneaking into Mumble and then disappearing. :p

Besides, Will is the one who told me to gather some folk.

I was going to come to talk but I'd have to plug the control pad in to push to talk and i can't even remember how to set it up never mind change the button

#HipsterFootballFan

Januzaj deserves to be atleast make the bench on Sunday. The last big star Fergie will manage.

Januzaj is good, but whenever you guys fawn over a player they usually turn out to be pony or they leave. I think you should back away from this one to give a chance to succeed.

Wilbur

Banned
Someone I know in real life and went to my secondary school and was in my history class is in the Sutton United reserves

wtf

when the fuck did this happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom