• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Man Wilbury went all out on the shit talking about member names here :lol. Need to change mine as well, should I go with Smoothbury to show respect for his perfect smoothness...hmm...

Salazar

Is everybody basically pissed off we went with Moyes then?

W5OFLGK.gif

u would not believe how chill I am

Clegg

I don't think there was ever much chance of United signing a marquee manager. Pep is going to Bayern, Jose is too expensive and Wenger wouldn't leave Arsenal for us. Capello is in his 60's and wouldn't be a long-term appointment. And Rafa would never in a million years be offered the job.

Moyes is a decent option imo. He's done a good job over a long period of time with Everton and Fergie likes him.

Wilbur

Banned
Man Wilbury went all out on the shit talking about member names here :lol. Need to change mine as well, should I go with Smoothbury to show respect for his perfect smoothness...hmm...

I am called Wilbury because of my IRON WILL

RONNIE SHALL RETURN TO THE MOYSES/ZAHALLAH REVOLUTION

K1LLER7

Januzaj is good, but whenever you guys fawn over a player they usually turn out to be pony or they leave. I think you should back away from this one to give a chance to succeed.
I only hype Bebe and Januzaj. Both have amazing talent and will become world class players.

Cleverley sucks. As does Pogba :p
Anyone I missed?

----------

Moysey's United #RonnieAdnanFuture

Suen

I am called Wilbury because of my IRON WILL

RONNIE SHALL RETURN TO THE MOYSES/ZAHALLAH REVOLUTION
I hope Rooney stays and creates drama between him and Moyes so your team gets fragmented. If Madrid is going down this road then we might as well take you down with us.

Lightning

Banned
Moyes is a very good option. Pep or Mourinho would not stick around long term and the baggage Mou brings is well documented. Moyes is a friend of Fergie so will take everything from Fergie on board and won't have any of the crap that held him back at Everton (no budget, best players always need to be sold to satisfy the bank and club too small to attract the best players) There will be none of that at United so combine what Moyes has already achieved with shit resources combined with Fergie's backstage guidance and United don't have that much to worry about.

Was really shocked by the announcement of Fergie retirement though. Didn't expect it until he made another charge at the CL. I wish him all the best, he's been great for our sport.

Not pissed at all. Best move we could have made. Not arrogant so he won't take advice, but strong enough to be his own man. Stable previous job, fantastic work there, mostly good transfer record.

I'm happy.
Not sure it's the best move we could have made.

Moyes will be learning on the job, can't be denied. Let's hope he learns quick.

But do believe there is merit there and he ticks a number of boxes. Needs a fast start, no doubt. We need some good players in this summer.

Wilbur

Banned
You're a good lad, Lightning

Not sure it's the best move we could have made.

Moyes will be learning on the job, can't be denied. Let's hope he learns quick.

But do believe there is merit there and he ticks a number of boxes. Needs a fast start, no doubt. We need some good players in this summer.

The only other realistic option was Mourinho. Who else do you think we could have gone for?

I only hype Bebe and Januzaj. Both have amazing talent and will become world class players.

Cleverley sucks. As does Pogba :p
Anyone I missed?

----------

Moysey's United #RonnieAdnanFuture

Morrison, Tunnicliffe, Petrucci, Keane. I'm annoyed that I even know who they are.

Clegg

Morrison, Tunnicliffe, Petrucci, Keane. I'm annoyed that I even know who they are.
Tbf I don't think anyone here rates Tunnicliffe. Morrison was great at youth level and is doing alright in the championship. I'm pretty sure no one has mentioned Keane or Petrucci in ages.

K1LLER7

:lol

Petrucci is injury prone. Tunnicliffe is another Djemba Djemba. Keane, I don't know who is or what position he plays. Morrison is a Chav.

United Bros, stop hyping the wrong players :p

Btw Tom Carroll(?) spurs CM looks a good player. We'll take him and you can have any of those mentioned above.

Tbf I don't think anyone here rates Tunnicliffe. Morrison was great at youth level and is doing alright in the championship. I'm pretty sure no one has mentioned Keane or Petrucci in ages.

There's probably a reason no one has mentioned them in ages!

You're assessment fit with what I was said.

We've hyped Tunnicliffe and Keane? LOL

Usho's magnificent masturbations over Adam Smith (or is that you?) are far more prevalent than any mention of fucking Tunnicliffe!

It was Arnie.

And you guys were definitely talking about Keane and Tunnicliffe.

Do you know how he's getting on at Birmingham?

He's he gotten his act together?
Never watch him so I have no idea but I heard he has 10 MOTM awards this season. Championship isn't the best league obv but that's still an awful lot of games to be MOTM in.

:lol :lol :lol

You're reaching pretty far to prove this point...

(even though I agree United-GAF do hype their players, this is a bit far lol).

:lol :lol :lol

You're reaching pretty far to prove this point...

(even though I agree United-GAF do hype their players, this is a bit far lol).

Eh? I'm not saying every player you talk about is crap

I said whenever you guys fawn over a player they usually turn out to be pony or they leave. It was just an observation.

Wilbur

Banned
It was Arnie.

o rly

I think both will be sold. Adam Smith will replace Naughton as Walker's back up

Don't worry, we only have to endure him and Walker for one more year. Then Adam Smith is going to usurp them.

Next season we need to bring Adam Smith in to compete with Walker.

I forgot about Adam Smith as well, that guy is going to be amazing.

Smith will be great though, it's really good to have so many young English defenders on our books. Walker, Caulker, Rose, Smith, they are all great talents.

Adam Smith just got a sexy assist for the U21s. We have some cracking youngsters, he'll be challenging Walker next season.

Adam Smith is going to be a top class RB. I hope we see him in the Europa League.

Tunnicliffe you wanker.

He's awful.

Tunnicliffe is rubbish.

That Arsenal goal had been coming for a while.

We needed a proper striker on the pitch and Januzaj to be pushed back closer to midfield. Not been impressed by Tunnicliffe.

Tunnicliffe has always seemed absurdly raw to me. Sunderland enforcer in 3 years or so.

Waz not in the squad.

:lol

Tunnicliffe the chubby jeep-crashing underachiever on the bench. Fucking fuck.

dat HYPING

dat sad searching at ONE IN THE MORNING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom