• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

This isn't just about "cunt". It's about cursing in general. Football GAF gets away with murder sometimes.

I realise I'm being oversensitive here, but telling someone they are a "hemorrhoid cunt nugget on society" is harsh and uncalled for.

Except he was clearly taking the piss.

Slizz

Cuntgate 3.7

Distraction

iDru4BbXF2qnW.gif

After lurking in here for a while before posting I was suprised at how often insults were used, whether the majority are said in jest is up for debate.

Wilbur

Banned
This isn't just about "cunt". It's about cursing in general. Football GAF gets away with murder sometimes.

I realise I'm being oversensitive here, but telling someone they are a "hemorrhoid cunt nugget on society" is harsh and uncalled for.

Since I'm being oversensitive, the easy solution to this is just not participating. So this is the last I will speak of this.

Just odd that you would believe it's harsh because there's obviously no malice involved

AND A NEWCASTLE BRO AS WELL

But now we know your limits. We are done here.

You shall henceforth be the haemmorhoid JT nugget

kharma45

Since I'm being oversensitive, the easy solution to this is just not participating. So this is the last I will speak of this.

Remember on FIFA when you told someone to "fuck off back to India"?

jtb

Banned
cursing is allowed under the GAF TOS so I think it should be fair game, and if it is—seems kind of arbitrary to just draw a line on how much cursing is too much. either it is okay or it isn't.

To be honest though, I know there's quite a few weaksauce blokes around here who put people on ignore so....

United concede all image rights to their players fwiw.

Still don't think he's coming back.

Really?

I don't think so man. Ronaldo didn't have image rights at Man Utd. Did he?

Messi

Just odd that you would believe it's harsh because there's obviously no malice involved

AND A NEWCASTLE BRO AS WELL

But now we know your limits. We are done here.

You shall henceforth be the haemmorhoid JT nugget

Holy shit. Lawl wilbs

I have ff on ignore and linius

Kyoufu

Awww yiss

Anyway, kypufu swore more than anyone in mumbles including cunt.

That's why I stopped playing. I'm easily influenced by others and playing FIFA made me do and say things I was not happy with. I'm sure you understand how angry everyone gets playing that game.

Kyoufu

Wooden has it recorded too lol. He can't exactly say that sort of stuff and then go crying if someone calls him a cunt.

I didn't call for a ban on Carbonox. Just expressed my concern that it has gotten out of hand, and yes I felt so awful for my comment at Meteorain. I stopped playing completely (though I do miss the game).

edit: Sorry for shitting up the thread.

kharma45

I didn't call for a ban on Carbonox. Just expressed my concern that it has gotten out of hand, and yes I felt so awful for my comment at Meteorain. I stopped playing completely (though I do miss the game).

Why not try to talk to him first through PMs?

LegoArmo

Dear Moyes,

Please leave your shit players at Everton, and sign ones from Bundesliga and La Liga. It's far more exotic and it makes me wet.

GorillaJu

I don't think it's being taken into consideration whether or not non-FootyGaf readers see it and have their virgin eyes corrupted. It's just against the board's rules. The only reason we don't get banned all the time is because the mod that reads this thread the most (kabouter) is very forgiving, and Mumei probably is just being kind because we as a community were around and doing our thing before he was given mod privileges. If he was in a bad mood he could clear out a few of us a day.

There's a line where it doesn't matter if its in jest or not. Sometimes people step over the line and have to get the hook for a little while. Not the end of the world.

Kyoufu's well within his rights to mention it to a mod, imo. No matter if it's not intended as malice, it can still be interpreted as such. If my friend bought a striped shirt, I wouldn't call him a "hemorrhoid cunt nugget on society" even though I fuckin hate striped shirts, because it's just nasty and over the line.

#teamkyoufu

Doh, looks like I haven't refreshed in awhile and missed most of the conversation. Ignore my post if we're done talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom