• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
It's well documented here that I had to go to a doctor because I had roids. :lol

Holy shit hahaha I didn't know. Don't use butthurt and I won't fall into the trap
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

I remember posts about your hairy ass and your cornhole, but none about hemorrhoids. The subject of this thread just went from Moyes to Kofos hemorrhoids, a smooth and nice transition if you ask me.

LegoArmo

I didn't know you actually had hemorrhoids, I suppose that does make it a bit more personal. I thought it was just a randomly selected funny word.

Kyoufu

I'll just go along with what Wooden said (which is true). I'm a man-child.

Newcastle getting relegated won't be so bad because Man Utd will probably finish below Mancini and Mourinho next season. :p

I didn't know you actually had hemorrhoids, I suppose that does make it a bit more personal. I thought it was just a randomly selected funny word.

Carbonox didn't intend it that way. This was a while ago and forgotten by everyone. I don't have a thick skin these days so I thought it was harsh.

Anyway sorry for shitting up the thread bros. Carry on as you were. :(

Bumhead

Banned
Kyoufu's well within his rights to mention it to a mod, imo.

He is, but I think people should tread carefully around reporting members of a community or thread that they otherwise know, understand and are a part of the rest of the time.

I like to think that nobody who posts in this thread regularly wants anyone else banned, but it might be that if the mods decide members of FootyGAF are being too loose with their terminology elsewhere on the board, it'll come back to bite us on the ass in this thread.

People shouldn't be afraid to report things if they're genuinely offended by it, but at the same time I think its worth keeping the potential impact on our community here in mind.

Clegg

Fellaini has proven to be a good premier league player. We could always do with more of those at United. The league is our bread and butter after all.

He's obv unproven at CL level but so what? Challenging for the league should be our most important goal right now.

Wilbur

Banned
I'll just go along with what Wooden said (which is true). I'm a man-child.

Newcastle getting relegated won't be so bad because Man Utd will probably finish below Mancini and Mourinho next season. :p

Mancini is the luckiest fucking manager, shouldn't even be in a job after the pitiful show from those overpaid clit bags this season.

Salazar

Fellaini has proven to be a good premier league player. We could always do with more of those at United. The league is our bread and butter after all.

He's obv unproven at CL level but so what? Challenging for the league should be our most important goal right now.

Jesus christ Clegg

You want to keep Rooney and acquire Fellaini

I thought you would muppet with us this time around

le1hulk.jpg

Then what the hell happens to Shinji? Fellaini will always be preferred with Moyes and if he plays as a cm, then that will mean a better cm won't arrive.

He's a good player for £25m there are better players and especially players who play better football.

kharma45

I was too butthurt/offended. Talking to Carbonox was the last thing on my mind.

Well next time take a minute and try to sort it yourself before talking to a mod. I understand why you did it but i thought we were a mature enough community to sort stuff our amongst ourselves first.

Kyoufu

Mancini is the luckiest fucking manager, shouldn't even be in a job after the pitiful show from those overpaid clit bags this season.

I don't think the blame lies on Mancini completely. Sure, he has to motivate his players like every other manager should, but when you have arrogant shits like Nasri who don't put any effort in big games against Man Utd that effectively decide title races then surely it's mostly the players' fault.

I say sell Nasri and other players who don't want to be on the football pitch and bring in new, fresh talent who are hungry for success.

Well next time take a minute and try to sort it yourself before talking to a mod. I understand why you did it but i thought we were a mature enough community to sort stuff our amongst ourselves first.

Indeed. I could have handled it better. Apologies.

LegoArmo

To the same people who hate Young, he was also a Premier League proven, very good winger. His teams player of the season.

United is a step up, and you need to be more than solid, to be accepted.

Plus, Fellaini is a bit of a... twat.

Clegg

Jesus christ Clegg

You want to keep Rooney and acquire Fellaini

I thought you would muppet with us this time around
Fellaini and Rooney are good players and I'd be glad to have them in our team. I dont like Rooney due to his treatment of the club and his blase attitude towards his fitness. He's still a good player though.

Fellaini is also a good player. He'd be a cm with us though. I dont think we'd play a long ball game like he's used to at Everton.

GorillaJu

Fellaini would be a dismal signing. He wouldn't come to United not to play, and United already have a player who is the anti-Fellaini and plays in his same position.

Fellaini can't even score a fucking goal without putting someone on the ground somewhere on the pitch, either in the box or in the build-up. He's a rough-em-up thug, a player fit to Stoke City as a center forward but not as a center midfielder for Manchester United.

Ferguson wants the team to play with speed and pressure - that's what Kagawa brings. Fellaini brings elbows and knees, and by all rights slows down play more than he ever ups the tempo.

Kyoufu

Baines and Cabaye would be enough for Man Utd this summer I reckon. Bale would be obvious but Levy would price him out of Glazers' range IMO.

Wilbur

Banned
Ferguson wants the team to play with speed and pressure - that's what Kagawa brings. Fellaini brings elbows and knees, and by all rights slows down play more than he ever ups the tempo.

Quite encouraged by recent talk that moving Frog to director and using the Nevs, Scholes, Giggs etc is a way of following the Bayern business model, and with Moyes such an admirer of the Bundesliga things are promising on that front.

However, and as much as I think his Everton get too much flak when it comes to style of play, Kagawa will probably be left wing next year. Just this feeling :/

Plus he's gone from Fergie and Klopp to Moyes lol. RVP from Wenger and Fergie to Moyes lol.

Fergie needs to sit on that board, collect his pay-cheque, influence the FA and woo sponsors and nothing more.

If Moyes asks him something, voice his opinion.

United's last great manager made a big mistake trying to be the DoF.

Wilbur

Banned
Modric is staying at Madrid, he turned around.

Man Utd is gonna buy Neymar and SDW

Who is SDW, I'm drawing a blank! Neymar is going Barca or Madrid. We won't get Modric I know :( muppet signing.

Baines and Cabaye would be enough for Man Utd this summer I reckon. Bale would be obvious but Levy would price him out of Glazers' range IMO.

I think Cabaye is very good but I wouldn't want him as our sole midfield signing.

Honestly, I'm worried about how players like Kagawa will fit into the side. If he uses him like Osman it could be good, in an advanced midfield position. Valencia is odds on to stay on for some directness in his play, and Carrick will be important, but I think we'll buy someone who is a bit more of a grifter for centre midfield than Cabaye. Strootman was an Everton target as well I think, and I'm a huge fan of Schneiderlin.

Who is SDW, I'm drawing a blank! Neymar is going Barca or Madrid. We won't get Modric I know :( muppet signing. .

Shock da wirl. believe playboy believe

Anderson and Fabinho will convince him. Neymar will be doing coke and paying hos with dat credit card like Ronaldo did with Nani and Anderson.

man-utd-anderson0suhd.jpg

Or they will sign Kaka.

kakainmanutdkitlls1o.jpg

Can't deny fate

Fuck.

There must be some institutionalised tunnel through space-time whereby these fucking droolbucket twats bypass all forms of mass education and get deposited, sausage butty in hand and dumb grin on face, into a swivel chair at a newspaper HQ.

And they wonder why SAF thought they were bellends and treated them accordingly.

Yeah, Moyes should refuse to do Everton press conferences because he doesn't want to spend them talking about MUFC. That would definitely be the "not silly" option.

Holy shit Sal, never change. That is such a brilliant post.

GorillaJu

Who is SDW, I'm drawing a blank! Neymar is going Barca or Madrid. We won't get Modric I know :( muppet signing.

I think Cabaye is very good but I wouldn't want him as our sole midfield signing.

Honestly, I'm worried about how players like Kagawa will fit into the side. If he uses him like Osman it could be good, in an advanced midfield position. Valencia is odds on to stay on for some directness in his play, and Carrick will be important, but I think we'll buy someone who is a bit more of a grifter for centre midfield than Cabaye. Strootman was an Everton target as well I think, and I'm a huge fan of Schneiderlin.

Think Kagawa would get run over if he played in Osman's position. Osman has a lot of defensive duties and he scores goals mostly because he finds himself space on the edge of the box coming in from deep.

If Moyes wants to keep his two banks of four, then Kagawa surely won't be a part of the team, at least not the first XI.

If I were a United fan, I'd be throwing out any idea of Moyes bringing his familiar style of play to United, and be hoping that he is prepared and ready to play in the style Ferguson was bringing the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom