• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

I like Mancini too. It's a shame half of footy GAF hate him and the other half think he's some sort of simpleton.

Over half.

Telegraph Sport ‏@TelegraphSport 1m
Villas-Boas tells Bale sign new deal and end exit talk. "It would be good for him. We could put to bed every single speculation out there"

looooooooool

No smoke without fire. Let's push Ushojax to the brink. You want CL, Gareth. You're better than Spurs' level.

I like Mancini but he is very tedious in the way he deflects criticisms and paints himself as a helpless manager, as though he's being held back or something.

Why's the faces on Mad Men look the same as LA Noire?
Because of this guy
la-noire-2010-12-17-600.jpg

Tc91

Wait wtf? Did I just hear Mancini right..

Reporter:"Are you looking forward to having more battles on the touchline with David Moyes?"

Mancini: "Ehhhhhhhhh..... I would prefer it if we played the community shield against Manchester United next year"

Arnie

Wait wtf? Did I just hear Mancini right..

Reporter:"Are you looking forward to having more battles on the touchline with David Moyes?"

Mancini: "Ehhhhhhhhh..... I would prefer it if we played the community shield against Manchester United next year"

Doesn't that just mean he'd rather concentrate on winning the FA Cup final than having a dick waggling contest with Moyes?

Salazar

I wonder what Mike Phelan is going to do now :(

I get the feeling he has been zoned out to some internal vision of a foggy sunrise viewed from a blanket on a pebble beach for the last few seasons anyway.

The thought of some rudimentary fucking substitutions would surely have occurred, otherwise.

HxbpEhn.jpg

deGod

Cesear
------------
Rafeal, Ferdinand, Evans, baines
---------------
SWP, kagawa, cleverly, a corpse
------------
Fatooney, wellberg

Dream team.

kill me if that happens

Razor554

Monchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre Ter Stegen (21) is at this moment Barcelona's first option to replace Valdes, who won't renew. [sport]

Zubi pls dont fuck this up with buying Reina instead...

Dont be a Txiki

Meier

Even though it's not De Rossi, I'm still sick of chasing Roma players.

We've been after Marquinhos this entire season. Pjanic is probably 3rd on our Roma wishlist after Marquinhos and Lamela (not even including DDR since that ain't happening).

Wilbur

Banned
Surprises me City might be after Marquinhos. Pretty suspect defensively from what I've seen this season.

Excited for Palace - Brighton tonight, should be some blood and thunder to the game.

Meier

That account is legit right? I just noticed he also put Red Devils.

jUWL8lxR8s3Ba.png

Probably mentioned but that is what players of the Belgian national team are referred to as.

Surprises me City might be after Marquinhos. Pretty suspect defensively from what I've seen this season.

Well, he's only 18. I guess our scouts like his potential -- I haven't watched any of their games to comment. Mancini actually mentioned him by name the other day but said Roma probably wouldn't want to sell him.

Meier

edit: wow that guy from the essex show is seriously packing

I saw the story on the Mail earlier but was disappointed they showed no dick. Gonna go searching

I happened across it last night completely accidentally since I tweeted a girl from the new Apprentice season seemed like she'd be from TOWIE. Every thing on Twitter search was a huge picture of this guy naked and my fiancee was like 10 feet away. I couldn't scroll away from it! :lol He's a monster, no way that the "leak" wasn't planned.

Wilbur

Banned
Wasn't he borking Jodie Marsh as well? Fucking hate this TOWIE nonsense, such a ludicrous concept that's well past its novelty factor now.

Picking up my bro from school, kid talking about being voted player of the year at his club for the fourth year in a row. His friend replies "you're like Messi, he's won the bullun door every year"

Kids. Kids. Educate yourself. Join the Moyes Revolution.

Arnie

My journalism ball was good fun last night, ended up in a VIP lounge in town. Strange being out in a suit.

Woke up this morning to my first proper employment contract in the post. Decent 24 hours.

Wilbur

Banned
My journalism ball was good fun last night, ended up in a VIP lounge in town. Strange being out in a suit.

Woke up this morning to my first proper employment contract in the post. Decent 24 hours.

Saw that naughty picture of you with two birds and your double act. If something wasnt sucked out of a urethrea then I'm disappointed in you Arnold.

Top marks on the contract baby <3

I was supposed to have my History of English exam today, but what is happening instead is I'm resitting the exam and essay I failed on Wed in July, and doing this exam next May and holding the credits in deficit. I also found out what iridentists are, and had a sandwich.

Been alright so far today.

Arnie

I was referring to the gif and having another go at it Moyes next season.

Aye, if/when we pull the rug out from Moyesie's feet once more I hope Luis has the chance to rub salt in the wound. There's barely a nicer sight in football than seeing David Moyes frown.

Saw that naughty picture of you with two birds and your double act. If something wasnt sucked out of a urethrea then I'm disappointed in you Arnold.

I was supposed to have my History of English exam today, but what is happening instead is I'm resitting the exam and essay I failed on Wed in July, and doing this exam next May and holding the credits in deficit. I also found out what iridentists are, and had a sandwich.

Them two went home at 11 because they're fitness freaks who're running a marathon at the weekend.

Which is a shame.

Tc91

Doesn't that just mean he'd rather concentrate on winning the FA Cup final than having a dick waggling contest with Moyes?

Yeah I'm just being a idiot.

--

Just caught up on Game of Thrones, that scene with
jon snoooooooo climbing was intense!

Lord Baelish is a fucking badass, still behind Jaime in my rank of favourite characters though.

I'd be happy with a LB, good CM, and a good winger. If Rooney goes (Please do you cunt) then also another forward.

Getting royally fucked for my housemates 21st tonight. The theme is wear a hat, so I've got an elephant one.

operon

Does that mean you have it all sorted

Wilbur

Banned
Who will be in the dugout at Goodison Park next season? Who should be the man to succeed David Moyes on Merseyside? Tweet your views #bbcsportsday

Matt the Toffee: "Please not Lennon, MON, Hughes, Bruce, Curbishly, Redknapp. Show ambition please - Laudrup, Klopp, Martinez."

oh my

Does that mean you have it all sorted

Not necessarily, actually need to apply myself for the exams and essays coming now. English degree will be fantastic to have in the long run, so I'll stick with it.

operon

Who will be in the dugout at Goodison Park next season? Who should be the man to succeed David Moyes on Merseyside? Tweet your views #bbcsportsday

Matt the Toffee: "Please not Lennon, MON, Hughes, Bruce, Curbishly, Redknapp. Show ambition please - Laudrup, Klopp, Martinez."

oh my

Not necessarily, actually need to apply myself for the exams and essays coming now. English degree will be fantastic to have in the long run, so I'll stick with it.

When its time for study stop hanging out with us cunts in footy gaf with our lads in our hands and concentrate on your english

Arnie

I'm thinking of asking for a ban until early June. These next few weeks are going to be intense. My self control is tiny, even for a tiny man.

Tc91

oh my

There was a bloke on SSN saying he'd like the Porto boss as they need to keep going forward and he feels Martinez would take them backwards. Would Everton be able to get him?

Don't know fuck all about the Portuguese league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom