• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I love my cheap-arse H&M Boot Cuts. I wasn't thrilled when I got home and discovered that the pockets weren't actually pockets though :p

@Wilbury, maybe he means 'regulation' :p

Wait what? You have jeans with fake pockets now? :lol

I mostly buy G-Star jeans, I started buying them since I went to high school and I still love them.

Wilbur

Banned
lol.. Who is Bobby M?

OH fuck me, Roberto Mancini.

I was thinking I missed some conversation where City fans decided they wanted Roberto Martinez.

At first I thought you'd mixed up Pellegrini with Pochettino

The real thing was even worse :lol :lol

This coupled with Kyoufu's ludicrous Schmeichal nonsense yesterday... FootyGAF losing their minds

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Classy gesture from Conte <3

d5a51820-b240-411e-9d62-55bb65c6feb1.jpg

Antonio Conte elected to pay tribute to the excellent work of his backroom staff during this afternoon’s pre-match press conference in Vinovo.

Conte began: “I think it’s only right to allow those I have worked closest with the opportunity to speak. My staff, who are tasked with precise and specific roles, have made a decisive contribution to our exciting and winning season.”

GorillaJu

G-Star are expensive though. Maybe not in Holland, actually. Could just be that imported ones are expensive, but they price themselves as a premium brand in the US and Japan.

dc89

Because he is a great manager and you need one

Because people bet on it. Betting odds are not reliable predictors of transfers.

Everyone appreciates beautiful indigo!

...right guys?

If you want Bobby M over Pellegrini you deserve to be hung drawn and quartered

Pellegrini is a quality manager. Personally I think you would be a far more capable club with him at the helm. What don't you like about him?

If we're going to get rid of the man who won us our first trophy and league in 40+ years than we need to dream a little bigger darling.

Wilbur

Banned
If we're going to get rid of the man who won us our first trophy and league in 40+ years than we need to dream a little bigger darling.

First league was in spite of him. Pellegrini is a better manager. Trophies aren't everything MOYES

Is Andres alive?

GorillaJu

At first I thought you'd mixed up Pellegrini with Pochettino

The real thing was even worse :lol :lol

This coupled with Kyoufu's ludicrous Schmeichal nonsense yesterday... FootyGAF losing their minds

hahaha.. well, given there was that news about City wanting Brendan Rodgers, it wouldn't seem THAT crazy if they started getting linked with Martinez, who is widely recognized as being a much better manager than Wigan's position suggests.

So I just put 2 and 2 and 2 and 2 and 2 together.

Linius

G-Star are expensive though. Maybe not in Holland, actually. Could just be that imported ones are expensive, but they price themselves as a premium brand in the US and Japan.

G-Star is Dutch after all. A new pair of jeans go for 120 euros mostly. Though they also have a premium line of clothing for people with a lot more money than me.

Wait what? You have jeans with fake pockets now? :lol

I mostly buy G-Star jeans, I started buying them since I went to high school and I still love them.

Yeah, they're sewn up in a transparent attempt to make them seem classier than they are lol. They fit too well though, so I end up going out with a backpack to keep my phone and wallet in cos I hate using my back-pockets.

I have my pitiful bonus coming up next Friday, not sure whether to out it toward the PS4 or go straight for an Xperia Z. I can't justify getting one on contract, would it be a simple case of slotting my PAYG Vodafone sim card into it and manually inputting the numbers saved to my current phone's SD card?

I hate G-Star with a passion. Almost as much as I hate Hollister. Maybe more actually. Sorry Linius!

Morsel, Diesel Tepphars, check em out.

Linius

Shoes should always be the most expensive part. I paid too much for mine - I just lie when people ask how much they cost.

My winter coat did exceed my shoes last year. But it will last longer than a year at least.

Other than that it's mostly shoes that are the most expensive part yes.

I hate G-Star with a passion. Almost as much as I hate Hollister. Maybe more actually. Sorry Linius!

Also have a special reason for that? :p

GorillaJu

G-Star is Dutch after all. A new pair of jeans go for 120 euros mostly. Though they also have a premium line of clothing for people with a lot more money than me.

Well, you know Dior Homme can be had for not much more than 120 euro if you know where to look.

I prefer Japanese jeans though - the ones I posted pictures of are my favorite ever (and I own 25 or 30 pairs of top quality jeans), but they aren't being made anymore. Only 500 pairs were ever made (mine are No. 1).

The difference in quality, particularly in the indigo, between a brand like Diesel or G-Star, and a good pair of Japanese jeans is ridiculous. You can get jeans that have been rope dyed (a special dying procedure) for about 90-100 euro. They won't look "cool" in the same way Diesel or G-Star do, they're more "classic."

dc89

First league was in spite of him. Pellegrini is a better manager. Trophies aren't everything MOYES

Is Andres alive?

Well...when you spend nearly £1bn kitting out a club you kinda want to win something.

G-Star tried to sue who my GF works for :lolol

Also have a special reason for that? :p

Most of the people who I see wearing G-Star around here, especially when I was at uni, were twats.

I also don't like the way they splash the brand across their clothes - but that's just a personal dislike of mine with mostly any branding.

Wes

venison crêpe
Quoting our number of titles > Championship

Wrong picture anyway. :p

Was just looking for a picture with 29 in it related to football. I expected to see one on the Serie A website but I couldn't.

<3 you Juve fans. I'd hate to have gone through all that mess in all honesty.

GorillaJu

Yeah not a fan either, although True Religion are the absolute worst in my opinion. I'll just stick to my Levi's.

True Religion are on another level, no question. DSquared is the ultimate, though. Their clothing is absolute shit quality. The sewing and fabrics are only marginally better than a mall brand, yet cost 10x or more the price (think $500 fleece hoodies).

I'd like to hire you as my fashion advisor, odd_morsel.

A friend of mine does this as a part time job. It's way too much work :lol

Linius

Well, you know Dior Homme can be had for not much more than 120 euro if you know where to look.

I prefer Japanese jeans though - the ones I posted pictures of are my favorite ever (and I own 25 or 30 pairs of top quality jeans), but they aren't being made anymore. Only 500 pairs were ever made (mine are No. 1).

The difference in quality, particularly in the indigo, between a brand like Diesel or G-Star, and a good pair of Japanese jeans is ridiculous. You can get jeans that have been rope dyed (a special dying procedure) for about 90-100 euro. They won't look "cool" in the same way Diesel or G-Star do, they're more "classic."

You don´t always have to go for ´young and hip´, I have some basics too. Must say I´ve been wearing chino´s more these days lately. Rocking my red ones :p

Excuse me?

I know nothing of brands but I bought a g-star jacket once because it looked nice and was really warm, don't hate vulva. I once posted a photo of me wearing it and got a PM asking what jacket it was, it was that sexy, although I would put the reasoning for that PM mostly on the body wearing it.

WJD

G-Star is shite, but I've got a pair of Hollister jeans (my one and only Hollister item) and they're lovely.

Can't say fashion bothers me too much; as long as I don't look like a mouthbreather I'm set.

Kikarian

I know nothing of brands but I bought a g-star jacket once because it looked nice and was really warm, don't hate vulva. I once posted a photo of me wearing it and got a PM asking what jacket it was, it was that sexy, although I would put the reasoning for that PM mostly on the body wearing it.
Never admit to wearing G-Star.

Linius

Most of the people who I see wearing G-Star around here, especially when I was at uni, were twats.

I also don't like the way they splash the brand across their clothes - but that's just a personal dislike of mine with mostly any branding.

Yeah, I skip jeans with the logo all over them. Luckily they have plenty designs where they don't do that.

I must say that my go to brand for almost every piece of clothing lately is Esprit. They have awesome stuff and it's not too expensive either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom