• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice avatar, KidA Seven.
3AQmK.gif

Maggy all day every day.

tumblr_inline_mlylrnCwUI1qz4rgp.jpg

47K2BEr.jpg

Gonna get dem games

Sainsburys Entertainment have 10% preorder discounts for Last of Us, FIFA 14, Watch Dogs, Destiny, CoD:Ghost, Assassin's Creed 4, Animal Crossing: Recycled Leaf, Batman: Arkham Origins, Splinter Cell: Blacklist (lol), Resident Evil: Revelations, Donkey King Country Returns, Lost Planet 3 and Remember Me, among others.

Wilbur

Banned
Sainsburys Entertainment have 10% preorder discounts for Last of Us, FIFA 14, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4, Batman: Arkham Origins

Ones I'm interested in, but GTA V and Pokemon takes precedent.

Has anyone got Injustice? Might get it.

So who's going to play SAF? Philip Seymour Hoffman?

MORGAN FREEMAN

If that fucking happens... I fucking HATE Morgan Freeman. Shit shit shit cunt

faridmon

I am having a bad frustrating times with my studies as well. I think I am going to ask for a banning if things doesn't go well during the weekends.

Ones I'm interested in, but GTA V and Pokemon takes precedent.

Has anyone got Injustice? Might get it.

If that fucking happens... I fucking HATE Morgan Freeman. Shit shit shit cunt

Don't like Morgan Freeman, Smuel L Jackson or (especially) Denzel Washington

#TeamBacon

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (whatever that is) is also on the list

Is Bench an acceptable brand? I really like their shirts and jackets

pulga

Banned
I fucking love my job sometimes, the new boss is taking us out to lunch at a fancy peruvian place. Occassion is Mother's Day, but anyone about to bring up my gender and lack of children can fuck off, the way this dude has been exploiting me since he came on board deserves further compensation lol.

Mourinho on Froggie:

"When Sir Alex called me to give me the honour of knowing from him his decision, I was surprised and sad,"

"At the same time, I was happy to feel his emotion, and pride for such an amazing career.

"It will be difficult for me, and I think all managers, to go to Old Trafford and play against Manchester United, without this mythical figure waiting for us.

"I think David is a great choice. I like him as a person, I like his character as a manager. I believe Manchester United will support him, I think he has the qualities to do a good job.

"I wish Sir Alex a happy life, and I wish David a successful career at Old Trafford."

"We are good friends, and my good friends know which club I would like to manage when I finish my work at Real Madrid,"

He was also asked if he would tune in when Ferguson takes charge of his last match at Old Trafford on Sunday, and said: "No, certainly not - no, I don't want to cry!"

WJD

My housemate bought a cheap PS2 and Pro Evo 4 the other day and it's absolutely wonderful. Better than modern FIFA and its 10 years old. Also, dat Arsenal team.

feel

My housemate bought a cheap PS2 and Pro Evo 4 the other day and it's absolutely wonderful. Better than modern FIFA and its 10 years old. Also, dat Arsenal team.
Now get PES5 or PES6 to truly get blown away, 4 had many issues IIRC.

Mastadon

Banned
I fucking love my job sometimes, the new boss is taking us out to lunch at fancy peruvian place. Occassion is Mother's Day, but anyone about to bring up my gender and lack of children can fuck off, the way this dude has been exploiting me since he came on board deserves further compensation lol.

I spent 45 minutes today cutting a pair of shit-encrusted trousers off an old boy who had refused to wash or change in over three weeks.

Swap?

dc89

caped crusader?

Girls gonna girl.

---

Just cooked a really nice dinner! Got some tuna steaks, marinated them in some soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, juice from an orange, fresh garlic, ginger and chilli.

Then cooked it through on a hot griddle pan. Once the tuna was done, wrapped it in foil and then I cooked the marinade so it went like a glaze and then drizzled it over the tuna and salad.

Mmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm.

Mastadon

Banned
Girls gonna girl.

---

Just cooked a really nice dinner! Got some tuna steaks, marinated them in some soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, juice from an orange, fresh garlic, ginger and chilli.

Then cooked it through on a hot griddle pan. Once the tuna was done, wrapped it in foil and then I cooked the marinade so it went like a glaze and then drizzled it over the tuna and salad.

Mmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm.

My man DC.

faridmon

Who do you want to see as next Everton manager?

I hear Lennon is the favourite. Not a good option imo, would prefer Martinez.

I don't know. I was saying earlier that I would rather take a punt on an unknown manager from Germany or Spain and see where that takes us. I think their football and their Management style is more progressive and they have used to being on a budget which suits the club.
But I don't see that happening. So Martinez would be the better option of the two. My only worry about him is the defensive leakage he is famous for at Wigan. His defenders over aren't really that bad, but they leak so many goals as they have lapse of concentration, and for a team that is build on defending, I don't know whether his style is suited there or not.

Slizz

Girls gonna girl.

---

Mmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm.

Sounds excellent. It's the beginning of prime grilling season here.

faridmon

---

Mmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm.

That sounds really good. I wish I knew how to use the kitchen to a certain degree

No, I work in Nandos so it was a bit fucking weird to be honest.

Not really, I work in Social Services. It was on a home visit

Do you normally work in a home, or are you a drop-in carer? My aunt's sister was always whinging about the work she had to do as a drop-in. (Can't remember the correct term)

Sounds rewarding but very difficult and time-consuming.

Congrats Chelsea fans. The Special One is coming home.

His decision is interesting though. Wonder if Mou was pissed.

Hot rumors:

Mou had a 5 year contract in front of him from Man Utd. Declined because family has been promised London for a long time now.

They share the same agent, and apparently Man Utd has been knocking at the door for Ronaldo too. So far, declined too.

Cunt, fuck off to Chelsea already you inane imbecile.

Why would he stay at Madrid? Shit fans giving power to the shit press. You'll have your saint iker back.

Kyoufu

Hot rumors:

Mou had a 5 year contract in front of him from Man Utd. Declined because family has been promised London for a long time now.

They share the same agent, and apparently Man Utd has been knocking at the door for Ronaldo too. So far, declined too.

Sounds like a load of carp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom