• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Hot rumors:

Mou had a 5 year contract in front of him from Man Utd. Declined because family has been promised London for a long time now.

They share the same agent, and apparently Man Utd has been knocking at the door for Ronaldo too. So far, declined too.
That sounds like complete horse piss.

bjaelke

Hot rumors:

Mou had a 5 year contract in front of him from Man Utd. Declined because family has been promised London for a long time now.

They share the same agent, and apparently Man Utd has been knocking at the door for Ronaldo too. So far, declined too.
242.gif

United fans live in London. Why can't their manager?

Mastadon

Banned
Do you normally work in a home, or are you a drop-in carer? My aunt's sister was always whinging about the work she had to do as a drop-in. (Can't remember the correct term)

Sounds rewarding but very difficult and time-consuming.

I'm not a carer, I'm an unqualified social worker. Takes a special kind of person to be a carer. I couldn't do it!

Slizz

As soon as I'm about to comment on my AceStream stream of the Palace game it shits out.... Sopcast is so much better I don't get it.

D_prOdigy

TalkSPORT believe a statement from Rooney concerning his future could be imminent.

Fuck. If it's coming from him, it'd probably be that he wants to stay. Can't imagine even him being daft enough to go fully public saying he wants to leave again. It'd achieve nothing.

Fuck. If it's coming from him, it'd probably be that he wants to stay. Can't imagine even him being daft enough to go fully public saying he wants to leave again. It'd achieve nothing.
Yep.

Will most likely be, "the stories are all false".

That's if this even happens. TalkSport chat shit.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, can't see even fucking Mr Potato - with the season still going, so close to the managerial change - putting out a statement saying he wants to go

Their chairman wants to dish out 200 mil this summer. So it's entirely possible that they can lure Rooney and few other top players.

Apparently they want El Tigre. It'll be funny to see 2 oil clubs compete in the same league for the first time. Ligue One will finally be relevant.

Tc91

Richard Keys ‏@tSKeysandGray 20h
For the last time - Rooney has NOT asked for a move. The hysteria over his Twitter acc is laughable. Grow up please. Do Utd have an agenda?

Can't see him leaving. This statement must be about him wanting to stay for the rest of his career and how he loves the club and all that bollocks.

Wilbur

Banned
Am I the only United fan here who wants Rooney to stay?

If he puts out a statement now saying he's staying, he's committed, he's willing to work under Moyes, then shows it with improved performances and a good pre-season attitude, then no.

But I feel like he'll constantly hinder Kagawa's, Welbeck's and Hernandez's progress which is entirely unfair when he's acting the cunt

Wazza Roo statement

There’s a load of rubbish being written about me changing twitter bio saying I have deleted Manchester United from it.
I have never deleted Manchester United from the bio whatever the papers are saying because it was never on there.
All that happened was that I was asked by Nike to add @nikeuk to it – the same as many other sportspeople they sponsor.
Funny, no-one’s written about that though!
That change was made THREE weeks ago and yet people are talking about it as if its something that was put up yesterday..

Little thing I look forward to seeing the back of next gen: Shit draw distances and pop-in. Its been much better this gen, and hopefully that continues into the next

Wes

venison crêpe
Friday May 10 2013
Response to Twitter media story

Response in relation to the media stories surrounding Wayne’s Twitter profile:

Statement from Wayne Rooney

There’s a load of rubbish being written about me changing twitter bio saying I have deleted Manchester United from it.
I have never deleted Manchester United from the bio whatever the papers are saying because it was never on there.
All that happened was that I was asked by Nike to add @nikeuk to it – the same as many other sportspeople they sponsor.
Funny, no-one’s written about that though!
That change was made THREE weeks ago and yet people are talking about it as if its something that was put up yesterday..

Statement from Nike

A spokesperson for Nike confirmed: In April, we asked Wayne Rooney and other Nike sponsored athletes to add @nikeuk on to their profiles due to changes in ASA guidelines relating to athletes and social media.

BORING - But doesn't deny that he wants to leave. MORE SPECULATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom