• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
animation1ixu16.gif

Lool. He got so fucking drunk with Caceres.

Clegg

not surprised lol

i don't see why would want him to stay when you got rvp[/QUOTE]
Rooney is a great player when he's motivated. He hasn't had a good season performance wise but he's still managed to score 12 goals and get 10 assists in the league.

If he improves his performances then he could easily score 20 goals a season playing just behind the striker.

Linius

Ha, 2 of the 6 or so PSP games I ever bought were PES

Ridge Racer (import with console, Japanese menus lol)
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (decent)
LocoRoco (awesome)
Killzone: Liberation (pretty good)
PES5
PES6

I've bought about the same amount of PSP games.

PES 6 (loved the shit out of it)
SF: Dark Mirror (awesome)
Miami Vice (okayish at the time)
Call of Duty: something (the worst)
Tekken Dark Ressurection (awesome)
Lego Star Wars: original trilogy (good)
NFS: Most Wanted (okay)

GolazoDan

Just as a heads up/cheap plug, a while ago my grandpa gave me a gigantic box of my uncle's old United Reviews from the 1970s and 1980s. They cover all sorts of periods including, yes, the beginning of Fergie's tenure, or at least his first home game against Queens Park Rangers onwards.

Gonna be tweeting some pics/quotes and Tumblring (?) some longer pieces from them at @GolazoDan. They're very interesting. United Review was cheaper then.

47K2BEr.jpg

Gonna get dem games

Sainsburys Entertainment have 10% preorder discounts for Last of Us, FIFA 14, Watch Dogs, Destiny, CoD:Ghost, Assassin's Creed 4, Animal Crossing: Recycled Leaf, Batman: Arkham Origins, Splinter Cell: Blacklist (lol), Resident Evil: Revelations, Donkey King Country Returns, Lost Planet 3 and Remember Me, among others.
How did you get £32.40 for the Last of Us :(

Hixx

"The Sunderland boss received approaches over consecutive Christmases during his spell as a player at West Ham.
Di Canio, 44, said: “He called me two Christmas Days. I thought it was my friend so I said ‘f*** off’.
“He said ‘Paolo, this is Alex’. I said ‘Alex who? Is this you, you motherf*****?’.
“I didn’t understand the first few words so I thought it was my friend from Italy messing about.
“Maybe he was mad or drunk that night.
“I told him we can’t negotiate because of my loyalty to West Ham.
“But one of my regrets will be that my enemy in the dugout will not be The Football God.”

Oh Paolo
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
I like Brighton. I like Poyet. They play smart football. It's decided - I want them to win the playoffs.

MPW

Sky Italia: the May 20 meet Higuain, Juventus and Madrid
In Italy suggest that the striker has chosen departure after the whistles from the Bernabeu and white because the club failed to make the promised contract improvement.

wonder who madrid will buy as a replacement

You sure they aren't just stitched up?

Yeah, there's no empty pouch under the hem :(

If there was, that shit would be torn open quicker than Bayern's defense against Dortmund.

@FW, they should tell you when you qualify for it. Can't hurt to ask though, I'm sure I got mine relatively quickly compared to you.

Linius

I think I'm gonna wait a while with The Last of Us. In september I have the house for my self and there by the PS3 which is downstairs. Hopefully it's cheaper by then and then I have two weeks to finish it without other people wanting to watch TV :p

Wilbur

Banned
Just as a heads up/cheap plug, a while ago my grandpa gave me a gigantic box of my uncle's old United Reviews from the 1970s and 1980s. They cover all sorts of periods including, yes, the beginning of Fergie's tenure, or at least his first home game against Queens Park Rangers onwards.

Gonna be tweeting some pics/quotes and Tumblring (?) some longer pieces from them at @GolazoDan. They're very interesting. United Review was cheaper then.

Awesome!

Meier

Rooney is a great player. I understand why United fans are annoyed at him as his output dipped from the year before, but it's not like he pulled a Nasri and was completely anonymous. He scored a decent number of goals for not playing up front and he provided very solid service on the whole. He would be missed if he left.

He is such a character. I love it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
In Italy suggest that the striker has chosen departure after the whistles from the Bernabeu and white because the club failed to make the promised contract improvement.

Yeah, disappointing :(

But on the bright side, he's boss in FIFA.

Lewandowski probably. Can't see Falçao in RM

I think I'm gonna wait a while with The Last of Us. In september I have the house for my self and there by the PS3 which is downstairs. Hopefully it's cheaper by then and then I have two weeks to finish it without other people wanting to watch TV :p

I booked the wrong week off for it, so now I'm trying to bring it forward for a week. For once I want to discuss a game with the community before its all died down. Especially since it releases day and date with the US.

I think Beyond will definitely be great, but I have a niggling worry that The Last of Us will disappoint.

Higuain will boss it for Juve. He's an average finisher, but his movement gives him a ridiculous number of goalscoring oppurtunities even when he's playing badly

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Higuain will boss it for Juve. He's an average finisher, but his movement gives him a ridiculous number of goalscoring oppurtunities even when he's playing badly

Let's cut the BULLSHIT Hitcher

Just fucking give me Suarez

CAPITANO FUTURO - LUIS SUAREZ

146-Luis-Suarez-bite-Juventus-want-Liverpool-striker-and.jpg

let me dream pls :(

bud

so juventus sign yet another mediocre striker?

Mastadon

Banned
What's the difference precisely? Guessing a worker pops in to make sure things are okay while a carer pretty much helps them through their day-to-day life?

I'm more of a commissioner than a front line worker. I carry out assessments with service users in their homes to identify their needs then identify relevant support to help them live independently in the community and do a Care Plan with them. I work with anyone who is 18+, so people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health issues, older people etc.

I also have to do home visits to see if people are eligible for services in the first place.

copy_(2)_of_168639337ap030_liverpool_tr.jpg

LFC.tv said:
Rodgers said: "It's that silly season now that starts up all the rumours and whatnot but Pepe's not for sale.

"He's got three years left on his contract here, he's happy and obviously there's speculation but it's not worth commenting on."

:)

Kikarian

Rooney on not having Manchester united in his bio:

“There’s a load of rubbish being written about me changing twitter bio saying I have deleted Manchester United from it.
I have never deleted Manchester United from the bio whatever the papers are saying because it was never on there.
All that happened was that I was asked by Nike to add @nikeuk to it – the same as many other sportspeople they sponsor.
Funny, no-one’s written about that though!
That change was made THREE weeks ago and yet people are talking about it as if its something that was put up yesterday..

http://www.officialwaynerooney.com/news/article/response-to-twitter-media-story

Let's cut the BULLSHIT Hitcher

Just fucking give me Suarez

CAPITANO FUTURO - LUIS SUAREZ

146-Luis-Suarez-bite-Juventus-want-Liverpool-striker-and.jpg

let me dream pls :(

Genuinely, I think Higuain will be a big success at Juve :)

And lets face it, you only need players to help you get further in the CL, domestic football is wrapped up. Llorente and Higuain are very good stopgaps at worse, top choices at best.

Also, they can't be worse than your current options :p

I booked the wrong week off for it, so now I'm trying to bring it forward for a week. For once I want to discuss a game with the community before its all died down. Especially since it releases day and date with the US.

I think Beyond will definitely be great, but I have a niggling worry that The Last of Us will disappoint.

Last of us is from the Uncharted 2 team, which produced one of the best games of all time, how can it fail? :p

Pachimari

According to Alfonso Ussía, Real Madrid have signed Neymar this morning. He's a reliable source. Apparently, it's an important law firm in Madrid that sealed it.

Alfonso Ussía ‏@alfonso_ussia 1h Ultima hora. El RM ha podido cerrar esta mañana el fichaje de Neymar.

Alfonso Ussía ‏@alfonso_ussia 45min
Un importante despacho de abogados de Madrid ha culminado la operación.

I told you guys some days ago, that our president in Real Madrid would go for Neymar and it seems like it points that way in the medias as well now.

Of course, nothing is official yet.

Wilbur

Banned
According to Alfonso Ussía, Real Madrid have signed Neymar this morning. He's a reliable source. Apparently, it's an important law firm in Madrid that sealed it.

I told you guys some days ago, that our president in Real Madrid would go for Neymar and it seems like it points that way in the medias as well now.

Yeah, smells more like a Madrid signing than a Barca one to me. All Mourinho's work undone in one pineapple headed cunt swoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom