• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Telegraph says we're going for Piszczek and Sagna leaves for PSG. Come on you corrupt piece of a great defender, do it.

According to Alfonso Ussía, Real Madrid have signed Neymar this morning. He's a reliable source. Apparently, it's an important law firm in Madrid that sealed it.

I told you guys some days ago, that our president in Real Madrid would go for Neymar and it seems like it points that way in the medias as well now.

Of course, nothing is official yet.

He'll flop worse than Kaka.

Pachimari

The thing is, that my buddy at Xtratime were the first one to say, that Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaká and Xabi Alonso were done deals. Nobody believed him until the medias picked it up and it actually ended up being true. I trust him and his sources, and when he says Neymar is a done deal, I feel pretty confident in it as well.

There were supposed to be a surprise signing as well, which unfortunately didn't go through.

Anyway, our summer looks like this so far: Dani Carvajal, Neymar and there's strong reports of Veratti. We just need a competent striker which will probably either be Lewandowski, Rooney, Cavani or Aguero. Falcao is out of the question.

I also think Ancelotti will be our coach come next season, Veratti could be persuaded.

MPW

According to Alfonso Ussía, Real Madrid have signed Neymar this morning. He's a reliable source. Apparently, it's an important law firm in Madrid that sealed it.

I told you guys some days ago, that our president in Real Madrid would go for Neymar and it seems like it points that way in the medias as well now.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i don't want robinho 2.0

I want BALE

Linius

Madrid signing Neymar? I thought Barca had some sort of agreement with that twat? But I would be perfectly fine with him at Madrid.

spidye

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

MPW

Madrid signing Neymar? I thought Barca had some sort of agreement with that twat? But I would be perfectly fine with him at Madrid.

that's what i thought too

Neymar told Le Monde: "I will not leave Santos before the World Cup"
Speaking to "Le Monde", the Brazilian says he has no plans to leave Santos until 2014 World considers that year his "main goal".

and he ain't coming to europe before 2014

Arnie

How long is your contract?

Runs till October 4th, but on the graduate day the boss lady told us all that almost every employee is from a graduate day, and the chances of them keeping you on are high. And they keep reiterating the word 'family' in all their official documentation.

Hopefully I'll swoon them into snapping me up a bit longer. If not I'll cut and run, take a nice holiday to New York with my savings, and read literature by the river Ribble absorbing that North West air.

Mastadon

Banned
Runs till October 4th, but on the graduate day the boss lady told us all that almost every employee is from a graduate day, and the chances of them keeping you on are high. And they keep reiterating the word 'family' in all their official documentation.

Hopefully I'll swoon them into snapping me up a bit longer. If not I'll cut and run, take a nice holiday to New York with my savings, and read literature by the river Ribble absorbing that North West air.

Where will you be working?

Pachimari

Neymar have a pre-agreement but Real Madrid won't get in trouble here.

Also, Gareth Bale has given the strongest indication that he wants to stay at Tottenham next season - I don't think we'll go for him actually.

Sky Italia now says, that Real Madrid and Juventus will meet for a sale of Higuaín. I'm also 70% sure Higuaín will leave this summer, Pandeza already confirmed that in a radio show anyway.

As to Neymar, we will see if he ends up here. But I'm pretty confident in it, when he were right about Cristiano, Kaká and Xabi before the medias even picked up the stories.

Zabojnik

Sky Italia: the May 20 meet Higuain, Juventus and Madrid
In Italy suggest that the striker has chosen departure after the whistles from the Bernabeu and white because the club failed to make the promised contract improvement.

so juventus sign yet another mediocre striker?

It's what we do. *wink*

Whatever, the top of the top is unreachable for us right now, so we might as well get Higuain. Last summer Madrid fans were pulling out their collective hair over a possible Higuain move. "Pipita stay pls pls pls!!!" Now after a bad season he's a terrible player? Eh, we'll see.

I just hope we won't have to ridiculously overpay him / Real.

MPW

Neymar have a pre-agreement but Real Madrid won't get in trouble here.

Also, Gareth Bale has given the strongest indication that he wants to stay at Tottenham next season - I don't think we'll go for him actually.

Sky Italia now says, that Real Madrid and Juventus will meet for a sale of Higuaín. I'm also 70% sure Higuaín will leave this summer, Pandeza already confirmed that in a radio show anyway.

As to Neymar, we will see if he ends up here. But I'm pretty confident in it, when he were right about Cristiano, Kaká and Xabi before the medias even picked up the stories.

are we getting verratti?

who will replace higuain - lewandowski? cavani?

MPW

It's what we do. *wink*

Whatever, the top of the top is unreachable for us right now, so we might as well get Higuain. Last summer Madrid fans were pulling out their collective hair over a possible Higuain move. "Pipita stay pls pls pls!!!" Now after a bad season he's a terrible player? Eh, we'll see.

I just hope we won't have to ridiculously overpay him / Real.

he works hard, he'll score lots of goals in Serie A, especially against shit to mediocre teams

but if you expect him to deliver in CL knockout stages against good teams ... prepare to be disappointed

dc89

Funny, I raided a Blockbuster yesterday, because they have a 50% sale on everything as they are closing down. ^_^

Got Splinter Cell HD collection on PS3 for £6.50!

DAT CHAOS THEORYYYYY!

Linius - the above.
Starfox 64 3DS
Last Window: The secret if cape west

And then my GF chose some movies, some girlie ones.

If I wasn't going Star Trek on Monday. If have spent another £25 easy

On winning La Liga with 100 points last season and failing to fight for the title this term: "We got off to a bad start in La Liga, we've paid the price for that. I agree that we should have been in the hunt for the title for more of the season, and we shouldn't have fallen behind so early on. I don't think the record of 100 points is easy to beat. Barcelona could reach that total this year, and if they do it'll be because they are probably the best team in the last 20 or 30 years. Now they have had a couple of results which weren't so good and weren't expected, they're not a good team anymore according to you. I take pride in having beaten their hegemony on a domestic level, because at international level it was Internazionale [under Mourinho in 2009-10] who managed it. I repeat that Barça are still a fantastic side."

Pachimari

Got Splinter Cell HD collection on PS3 for £6.50!

DAT CHAOS THEORYYYYY!

I only got Mafia 2 for £8.50 but it was here in Denmark.

Also, I disliked Mourinho more and more. Iker Casillas should also get his head straight, so should Sergio Ramos but mostly San Iker.

DBT85

Am I the only United fan here who wants Rooney to stay?

I'd like him to stay if he is going to step up. He got outclassed by RVP this season. Incredibly so.

Interesting that his website has put a statement up saying that he didn't remove Manchester United from his twitter account because it was never there, but doesn't say "and I never asked to leave".

Meier

53m pounds for this POS?

fuck that, get Bale with that money

Well, that was in 2011 when his transfer was previously reported. But he won't be any cheaper these days.. not by much at least. I would expect at a minimum he'd still cost about £51m (€60m).

feel

On winning La Liga with 100 points last season and failing to fight for the title this term: "We got off to a bad start in La Liga, we've paid the price for that. I agree that we should have been in the hunt for the title for more of the season, and we shouldn't have fallen behind so early on. I don't think the record of 100 points is easy to beat. Barcelona could reach that total this year, and if they do it'll be because they are probably the best team in the last 20 or 30 years. Now they have had a couple of results which weren't so good and weren't expected, they're not a good team anymore according to you. I take pride in having beaten their hegemony on a domestic level, because at international level it was Internazionale [under Mourinho in 2009-10] who managed it. I repeat that Barça are still a fantastic side."
Mourinho replacing Tito at Barca, toning down tikitaka and bashing Madrid's skull in and dominating Europe for 5 consecutive years would be a lovely twist after the sudden hate by the dumbass Bernabeu crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom