• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

According to Foot Mercato, Bielsa and Rafa Benitez are front runners for replacing Ancelotti at PSG.

PSG are going to be very different if these one of these two takes charge next year.

Then there is Blanc, but fuck him.

i don't see why everton scouting dortmund is ridiculous. they have very similar wage bills. perisic played in plenty of bundesliga games and came off the bench in the champions league against ajax and madrid then was sold to wolfsburg in january. *shrug*

After all, Perisic didn't live up the expectations. So, you're just confirming the point that he'd only get players not good enough.

But I agree that scouting us isn't ridiculous. Plenty of coaches scout/watch Barca without ever thinking of buying one of their players. If their idea of football helps the coach, let him watch.

Wes

venison crêpe
Pep > Bayern
Moyes > Man United
Ancelotti > Real Madrid
Pellegrini > Man City
Mancini > Monaco
Benitez > PSG
Martinez > Everton
Coyle > Wigan
Blanc > Newcastle

What vacancies am I missing?

Wilbur

Banned
image.php

Suen

According to Foot Mercato, Bielsa and Rafa Benitez are front runners for replacing Ancelotti at PSG.

PSG are going to be very different if these one of these two takes charge next year.

Then there is Blanc, but fuck him.
Keep your poison away from us.

Jupp save us :(

Del Bosque could be a good option too but then I'd have to endure an entire diva season with him. I hope Mourinho stays for another season and keep Lopez and Varane throughout it just to show the middle finger to the cunts there.

Timurid

Del Bosque could be a good option too but then I'd have to endure an entire diva season with him. I hope Mourinho stays for another season and keep Lopez and Varane throughout it just to show the middle finger to the cunts there.

Merengues are funny. They want to win la decima, but they don't want the only manager in the world who can get it for them...

Why would del Bosque leave before the World Cup?

fuenf

Damn Star Trek wasnt as good as I hoped it would be :( But given how much I loved the 09 Trek that was more or less expected. Still a great movie though.

Suen

Why would del Bosque leave before the World Cup?
He won't. I'm just dreaming. To be honest I don't have anything against Ancelotti, I just prefer other options. Besides it would actually be interesting to see how far Ancelotti could take PSG next season.

Wes

venison crêpe
@JamesMawFFT 9m
If Mancini does leave City, Brendan Rodgers will be the seventh longest-serving manager in the Premier League, having taken over last June.

Linius

Frank de Boer (Ajax) has been awarded manager of the year

Feyenoord has the best youth academy for the fourth year in a row. Go us.

Yep. And despite De Boer winning three leagues in a row I still saw people complaining about him winning this award for the first time in his career :')

fuenf

What didn't you like? Get dem spoiler tags at the ready.

the villain :( The character was great (as was Benedict), but the film did a shit job setting him up and explaining his motivation. The film lacked any sort of heroism, Kirk / Spock / Marcus just made a giant mess and as a result there wasnt any real payoff.

Arnie

I know you guys are poo pooing that David Conn article because it's pessimistically interrupting your David Moyes wank off, but it raises a few very good points worthy of consideration and discussion.

Wilbur

Banned
I know you guys are poo pooing that David Conn article because it's pessimistically interrupting your David Moyes wank off, but it raises a few very good points worthy of consideration and discussion.

Nah I don't mind the points he raises, just that its another in a line of negative United articles. There's a fair amount of them now. He's the Martin Tyler of the Guardian.

Wes

venison crêpe

Haven't read it yet. Lets have a gander now.

Clegg

All Conn does is write negatively slanted articles about United.

It gets a bit samey after a while.

kharma45

the villain :( The character was great (as was Benedict), but the film did a shit job setting him up and explaining his motivation. The film lacked any sort of heroism, Kirk / Spock / Marcus just made a giant mess and as a result there wasnt any real payoff.

Yeah Khan's set-up definitely could've been better. Spock I thought was fairly good at being the hero and Kirk's sacrifice too was something bold enough. They should've kept him dead though. Although that then would just be calling out for a Star Trek III resurrection film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom