• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
inub4nlFTu8rr.gif
inub4nlFTu8rr.gif

inub4nlFTu8rr.gif
inub4nlFTu8rr.gif

inub4nlFTu8rr.gif
inub4nlFTu8rr.gif

How much did you make?

jtb

Banned
?!

What the hell, chasing the CL dream? Tottenham absolutely needs and should want to improve to CL position. Why should they settle to playing second fiddle? They have the means.

Spurs have some means, and they've been using that well, but they too have limits. They're still posting losses (reasonable losses, compared to everyone else in the league anyways), but they're in a healthy financial position. Even then, there's only so much you can spend on transfers/wages when you're in a 35,000 stadium. That's a low ceiling, compared to their CL rivals. Obviously, they could gamble (and it'd be a pretty safe gamble) that spending 30m on a striker would guarantee CL qualification and it would pay for itself, but eh. sometimes you have to be realistic, sometimes it's good to play it safe. Spurs have hit a happy medium, unlike... say, Arsenal, who have been playing it safe for too long and it's cost us.

Also have to remember that he did gamble on CL—that's why Spurs didn't cash in on Modric until this season.

Wilbur

Banned
Seriously?

You pussy.

I haven't shed a single tear. I might tmrw though.

Did you not see my run down of times I've cried in relation to football? I've always been an emotional boy :( not to movies and shit because they're not real. I cried reading Marley and Me like 4 times LOL

Did you not see my run down of times I've cried in relation to football? I've always been an emotional boy :( not to movies and shit because they're not real. I cried reading Marley and Me like 4 times LOL
You mean you made another list?

SHOCK AND AWE.

Link me to it babes.

Wilbur

Banned
UGH FUCK.

Was 3-1 up at Villa, they scored twice in 10 minutes to make it 3-3. Didn't have my eye on the game, come into the press conference and the guy tells me I hit the woodwork five times. FIVE. Fucking christ.

Wilbur

Banned
He doesn't need a giant cock, but a bit more than the thumb of a midget down there would probably be nice

you only say this cause you got a small cock

I have an excruciatingly average sized cock. It's literally such an unremarkable penis. Not big. Not little.

UGH FUCK.

Was 3-1 up at Villa, they scored twice in 10 minutes to make it 3-3. Didn't have my eye on the game, come into the press conference and the guy tells me I hit the woodwork five times. FIVE. Fucking christ.

I'm on fire.

Won 12 games in a row conceding 3 goals.

Wilbur

Banned
Hahahahah what the fuck, only just saw City lost.

looooooooooooooooooool

and red card to the most overrated right back in the world

Zabaleta's good man. But yeah, you should read through the thread. Was great.

I'm on fire.

Won 12 games in a row conceding 3 goals.

With United? Fuck. I'm well disappointed, 5 fucking times. That's ridiculous. Fulham at home next, need to wipe the taste away.

At least Bale got 2 and RVP got the other, dat first goals

I won my first game in my second season in PL with Rotherham over Newcastle, then the game crashed and I got mad and didnt bother playing anymore as I hadnt saved. :(

Zabaleta's good man. But yeah, you should read through the thread. Was great.

He is quite good, but fuck me, he's not as good as every PL follower makes him out to be.

I won my first game in my second season in PL with Rotherham over Newcastle, then the game crashed and I got mad and didnt bother playing anymore as I hadnt saved. :(

He is quite good, but fuck me, he's not as good as every PL follower makes him out to be.
What do you think of dirty rape face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom