• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Ugh, come one Loko, letting them score in the first 10 minutes? I didn't wake up at 2:30 AM for this.

:( I share those feelings.

Earliest epl game here starts at 12.30 am, latest start is Man Utd 3 am.

Can still watch some Rayo - Valencia in 15mins(10pm here), or Chievo - Torino soon after. Thanks Spanish/Italian FA.

Arnie

I like Spurs. You guys need to send scouts to South America. Cheap, great players

I did that on football manager, identified a wonder Argentinian centre back, then the cunt didn't want to come to me (Dortmund). Then, moments later, he's signed a contract at Bayern. Fuck South Americans.

Huddlestone's got a wonderful touch and control of a pass, but his all round game just isn't good enough. If you can keep the pressure off him and use him as a pivot he's a solid weapon to have.

Salazar

James is fuckin rad

Come to MUFC, boy

UFOXEnv.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol

Usho pls

He is though. I'm not talking about Prime Scholes but current Scholes. Thudd is just as slow, just as rubbish at tackling and sprays the ball around nicely. He plays like a 40 year old and needs to have at least two other players to keep him from being pressed.

Bumhead

Banned
I wonder what the reaction would be to a 20-something bloke sat playing a Pikachu 3DS XL on the train to work would be.

My inner nerd wants one but my outer adult says go black or white.

DBT85

That's what I meant, it doesn't bother me as much as it could.

To be fair I only really get it from my other half's family now, they support Crystal Palace.

Wifes family are Palace too lol. They were at Selhurst on Friday and I'm out with them on Monday night to watch the game. Though I don't think they ever called me a glory hunter. Only ever really got that at school and then from one Arse fan at work. But he was a cunt anyway.

On a FM related note, I've paid the £10 to Sortitoutsi.net to use their faster download servers and give them something back for the amount of work they have put in to the various logo and player faces and kitpacks they have made. Much easier than jumping through 4 fucking redirects each with 6 download buttons on of which only 1 is the one you actually want to click on and the others are all ads.

You've basically been complaining about how shit the defending is lol.

Young Bye Ev, Durica and Shishkin must be injured. Probably using someone shit like Corluka.

No, I've been complaining how shit Loko's defending is. CSKA's is fine :(

Edit: 0-2 for CSKA. Don't even bother watching. Fuck you Dzagoev!

Arnie

I wonder what the reaction would be to a 20-something bloke sat playing a Pikachu 3DS XL on the train to work would be.

Just go black, pretend it's a work device, turn the sound down.

AND CATCH EM ALL

Linius

Lol, this is gonna be great. I lose most of my championship games with Leicester City on worldclass and now I'm gonna take on Chelsea in the league cup :lol

Scum

Eugh. My head.

I'm considering the Black MonHun Edition.

Arnie

Why?

I'm down Sheffield at the weekend. I'm coming for you.

Silly season with deadlines and exams, will be returning to the library after the football today. I think the only fun I'm having next weekend is a house trip to watch Fast and Furious 6. Try and get my housemates to watch a film and they won't fucking budge, a new Fast and Furious comes out and they're asking me to prebook tickets.

Hamsik's like a stretched out Nasri. Fucking ugly bloke.

doicare

Wigan - Congratulations on winning the FA Cup! That was a truly phenomenal performance, you thoroughly deserved to win that game. If you play like how you did against Man City for the final two games of the season then you'll surely stay up. And also a big shout to the Wigan fans for your great support yesterday, so nice that you got your first major trophy, it couldn't have happened to a nicer team.

Man City - It couldn't have happened to a nicer team.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom