• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

IGeZbSp.png

Kyoufu

This. Driving was very, very good, story was interesting and well written, combat was GREAT, the collectibles were actually compelling and beneficial, very solid side quests..it's a perfect open world game. No complaints at all.

Curious if GTAV will be better. Can Rockstar do it?

Clegg

The character trailers for GTA 5 were pretty good. They weren't "serious" like Niko's GTA 4 trailers.

The emphasis was more on the stuff you could get up to in San Andreas and how unhinged some of the characters are. Niko's trailers were very grim and about how he was desperate to get away from his violent past. GTA 5 seems all about running head first into the mayhem.

kharma45

Change your avatar to kharma out

Cunts

I might get shit for this but imo GTA 4 has the best "world" in which to explore. From time to time I boot up my PS3 just to walk around Liberty City and see what kind of things the NPC's get up to.

The missions weren't great but the sandbox experience is still better than any other game that I can think of.

Yeah it was a great world. Even loved the game too.

Arnie

I loved GTA4 and from the trailers I'm sure I'll love 5 more.

I'm not one of those who finds realism a detractor. I find the simple things more enjoyable when they behave closer to how they do in real life. Fuck, me and my housemates spent over an hour just driving a moped up stairs. It was fun as.

Clegg

Cunts

Yeah it was a great world. Even loved the game too.
The missions were great until the bank heist. The game peaked at that stage. The Episodes DLC were fantastic.

One of my biggest criticisms was the lack of interesting things to do in Liberty City. After a while the bowling and street racing became boring. I hope GTA V will have more varied mini games.

faridmon

I always loved Germany and German football....
before it became poplar
Bayern is as complete as it gets. Its a treat to watch them in the final with Dortmund.

kharma45

The missions were great until the bank heist. The game peaked at that stage. The Episodes DLC were fantastic.

One of my biggest criticisms was the lack of interesting things to do in Liberty City. After a while the bowling and street racing became boring. I hope GTA V will have more varied mini games.

Yeah Four Leaf Clover was the highlight. GTA V should have plenty of variety with three characters.

I didn't even know it had a difficulty setting

I must have played on normal then. And it's piss easy on that.

Seems from the Trophy Roadmap that if there is one, you don't get a trophy for it. Easy Platinum, coming right up. No missable trophies, and I might Platinum it by default because of my completionist ways :)

Great day for Football. Glad this tiki-taka bullshit is over for good. All those Neo-Cules (bandwagoners) will flock to Bayern now.

I'm Curious. How was Dortmund fared against Bayern this season in League and Cup? Have they lost all games?

Think both those Warrior kits are class.

Hopefully they outmuscle Nike and pay us £100m a year to make some of their wacky stuff for us.

Lucas Moura:

I really was close to joining Manchester United during the Olympics last year. It wasn't an easy decision but in the end I joined PSG, largely because they allowed me to stay in Brazil until the end of the year.

And the terms were better.

:lol

Hixx

Great day for Football. Glad this tiki-taka bullshit is over for good. All those Neo-Cules (bandwagoners) will flock to Bayern now.

I'm Curious. How was Dortmund fared against Bayern this season in League and Cup? Have they lost all games?

This website says they've played 3 times and Dortmund won twice, Bayern once.

doicare

Hahaha Faustino Asprilla is Manchester United's new super secret agent.

I always loved that guy :-D

Daily Mail said:
Colombian legend Faustino Asprilla has revealed that he has told compatriot Radamel Falcao to sign for Manchester United.

The 27-year-old Atletico Madrid striker has been the subject of intense transfer speculation with Chelsea and Manchester City amongst a number of clubs interested.

But former Newcastle forward Asprilla believes the £46million-rated star should head to Old Trafford this summer if he wants to regularly challenge for trophies.

Asprilla said: ‘We were talking and he asked me my opinion on who he should join. He knows that every big club in the world wants him. He is not a player motivated by money - what he wants is somewhere that his family will be happy and where he will have success.

'With teams like Real Madrid, PSG, Manchester City they have good times then they have bad times - that is why I told him he must choose Manchester United. Every season they are challenging - and if he wants success that is where I have told him to go.

‘Also they don't have all the behaviour away from the field - with changing coaches every season. They are steady in all that they do - and a well run club at every level. He is a real family guy - and Radamel will appreciate that and the way that Sir Alex Ferguson protects his players like family.'

Asprilla also believes Falcao will be the only player ever to play in the Barclays Premier League who can rival the finishing ability of Alan Shearer.

‘It is difficult for me to explain how good he is - he is the best finisher in the world. The only striker who has played in The Premiership who is on his finishing level is Alan Shearer. If he signs for Manchester United - he would be their missing piece in The Champions League. Robin Van Persie and Radamel would be unstoppable.’

faridmon

They either lost or drew. They haven't beaten Bayern since that 4-1 DFB-pokal final when Kagawa was the mastermind of finding and providing space.

You're a trophy hunter?

If I like a game a lot, and the Platiunum conditions are okay, yeah :)

Platinumed Infamous, Infamous 2, Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Deus Ex:HR and Jak & Daxter. Gotta complete Drake's Fortune on Crushing to Plat it as well. Won;t bother though if trophies don't move onto the PS4

spidye

this season?

bayern won 2:1 in the german super cup and 1:0 in the cup quarter final

1:1 draw in bundesliga

Wow congrats to Bayern! Best team in the world right now :)

And we beat you :p

Also. wow, doicare posting something not related to injuries? Have I browsed into bizarro world?

faridmon

this season?

bayern won 2:1 in the german super cup and 1:0 in the cup quarter final

1:1 draw in bundesliga

think they severely miss Kagawa. (This CL sort of proved they didn't, but against Bayern they haven't come close to beating them this season) I wonder where will they play Son next season. Isn't he a winger?

Clegg

Spanish newspapers are saying Peter Kenyon will become Athletico Madrid's new chief executive in the summer.

He's been part of some dodgy third party player transfer deals in the past. I wonder if he'll personally profit from the sale of Falcao?

FootballFan

If I like a game a lot, and the Platiunum conditions are okay, yeah :)

Platinumed Infamous, Infamous 2, Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Deus Ex:HR and Jak & Daxter. Gotta complete Drake's Fortune on Crushing to Plat it as well. Won;t bother though if trophies don't move onto the PS4

Oh nice.

I'm not really in love with trophies but after completing a game I think they are a good way to increase it's replay value, getting more bang for your buck.

Dunno if ps3 trophies carry on but I doubt it. I have quite a few plats but MGS4 one is my favourite <3 what a game. Haters gonna hate etc.

spidye

think they severely miss Kagawa. (This CL sort of proved they didn't, but against Bayern they haven't come close to beating them this season) I wonder where will they play Son next season. Isn't he a winger?

I think he plays as asecond striker for hamburg. not quite sure

kagawa was very important for them last season but they managed to get into a cl final now. they're doing quite fine without him.
we just stopped sucking this season

Hitcher, UC1 on Crushing is pretty hard, but manageable. just hide behind corners and shit without pressing circle, will make your life easier :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom