• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

I think he plays as asecond striker for hamburg. not quite sure

kagawa was very important for them last season but they managed to get into a cl final without him. they're doing quite fine without him.
we just stopped sucking this season

The team they used to beat last season easily are having a good times against them. CL is doing wonders for them, but League wise, aren't they doing not-so-good as they were last season?

I have watched Hamburg decimate Dortmund, and I am fairly sure I saw Son hoover around the wings and cuts inside, Robben like. Maybe I am imagining stuff.

FootballFan

Hitcher, UC1 on Crushing is pretty hard, but manageable. just hide behind corners and shit without pressing circle, will make your life easier :p

Dat one section
in the sewers, or whatever that place was with really shallow water where it's pretty dark.
Only part that took many tries lol.

Hitch and FW, you should sign up to psnprofiles.com. Shows your trophies, stats, rarity etc.

Fry

Cool pic and fact time:

11904_383020745142567_1909420282_n.jpg

it's the 19th time a team concedes 3 or more goals against Bayern this season.

Dat one section
in the sewers, or whatever that place was with really shallow water where it's pretty dark.
Only part that took many tries lol.

Hitch and FW, you should sign up to psnprofiles.com. Shows your trophies, stats, rarity etc.
Dat shit was easy with a shotgun, one-hit kills FTW :p

spidye

The team they used to beat last season easily are having a good times against them. CL is doing wonders for them, but League wise, aren't they doing not-so-good as they were last season?

I have watched Hamburg decimate Dortmund, and I am fairly sure I saw Son hoover around the wings and cuts inside, Robben like. Maybe I am imagining stuff.

I think you're right. he played a lot on the wings too.

Clegg

Nick and Norah's Ultimate Playlist is a surprisingly good movie. And I'm not just saying this because Kat Dennings is it.

Lightning

Banned
This summer is going to be interesting.

I hope Wenger comes if Ancelotti does leave.
I will be shocked if Wenger goes back on his word. There's no get out clause in his contract according to our chairman so we would need to be compensated. Anything is possible in this world but this is unlikely Wenger will go to PSG this summer.

Arnie

Is schweini the best mid in the world or what?

I'm not saying he's not, but to my eyes I don't see why he's rated so highly.

Again, I'm willing to accept that I'm probably wrong, but I have to tell the truth. I think Martinez is better.

Blackhead

Redarse

Again, I'm willing to accept that I'm probably wrong, but I have to tell the truth. I think Martinez is better.

Seriously? That's like saying Lucas is better than Gerrard.
he is

K1LLER7

I don't really rate Martinez. Don't see all the hype about him and have no idea why Bayern spent 40m(?) for him.

Timurid

Ozil is shit especially in big matches. I rather have the Bundeslol bros than Ozil.

I will be shocked if Wenger goes back on his word. There's no get out clause in his contract according to our chairman so we would need to be compensated. Anything is possible in this world but this is unlikely Wenger will go to PSG this summer.

Yup

Wenger will lead PSG to glory and will finally win his first UCL!

Arnie

Seriously? That's like saying Lucas is better than Gerrard.
he is

Don't talk out of your anus.

To be fair, I haven't seen enough of Schweinsteiger, and whenever I've seen him in International tournaments he's never blown me away. I tried studying him for a bit tonight, and I found a brawny player with a solid passing range. He wasn't quick to accelerate, and I've seen players with greater technique. He's got a shot on him, I know that, but there are definitely ceilings to his game.

Being truthful, midfielders come in pairs. Alonso was great at Liverpool because he had Masch mopping up alongside, and Sahin was brilliant at Dortmund back in the day because he could rely on Bender to be the muscle. I'm sure Schweini is decent, but he's got 40 million euros to his right, assisting him.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
This explains everything about.

just recommend him Toradora and be done with him
I guess I could recommend Giant Killing since this is a football thread?
Please, go on.
Another Lady Innocent is probably the best to go if you care about animation quality. Close second would be anything by Studio Lilith like Taimanin Asagi of Seifuku Shoujo, but those shows tend to be a lot more... gross.

Fry

I think Martinez has more presence on the field, and he is really good defensively. He ia a great tackler and doesn t give up easily, without getting the ball aggressively. His ball control is also great, and can do a job going forward. I definitely see why Bayern spent all that money on him.

But Schweinsteiger. .. is simply better. He can do everything on the field and doesn t lack quality in any aspect. See today, he played for 67 minutes and had the most tackles made. And he was one yellow away from missing the final. That tells you hes not only great defensively but hes also a leader.
Hes a less lethal Gerrard on his prime.

Dibbz

Ozil is shit especially in big matches. I rather have the Bundeslol bros than Ozil.

Yup

Wenger will lead PSG to glory and will finally win his first UCL!

Why would he go to PSG? Because he's French? If Wenger does eventually leave Arsenal he could go to bigger clubs than PSG.

Zero148

Best DM? Yes. Martinez and Busquets are tied for 2nd I think.

Going forward, I think Ozil is the best with Reus, Gotze and Muller not far behind.

I see Gündogan at a similar level as Schweinsteiger. Maybe a little bit weaker, but he is younger too. Give him one or two more years under Klopp and he will be even more amazing. I want a Gündogan Schweinsteiger DM in the national team for total domination on the field

Fry

Muller has been out of this world. Never seen a player scoring more important goals than him. His goal against chelsea didnt really count in the end, but i can deff see him winning the cl final for Bayern this time.

Arnie

I think Martinez has more presence on the field, and he is really good defensively. He ia a great tackler and doesn t give up easily, without getting the ball aggressively. His ball control is also great, and can do a job going forward. I definitely see why Bayern spent all that money on him.

But Schweinsteiger. .. is simply better. He can do everything on the field and doesn t lack quality in any aspect. See today, he played for 67 minutes and had the most tackles made. And he was one yellow away from missing the final. That tells you hes not only great defensively but hes also a leader.
Hes a less lethal Gerrard on his prime.

He doesn't have the acceleration or ability to beat a man that Gerrard did, though. At least to my eye. He's like if Henderson was world class, similar body shape. Gerrard is built more like Muller, gangly, agile, but still strong. And I can't see Schweini being half as effective as Gerrard was in that advanced role, for the reasons I've just outlined.

Maybe I'm wrong, you've seen tons more than I have.

I see Gündogan at a similar level as Schweinsteiger. Maybe a little bit weaker, but he is younger too. Give him one or two more years under Klopp and he will be even more amazing. I want a Gündogan Schweinsteiger DM in the national team for total domination on the field
I like Gundogan, but no way would I put the two on the same level.

I guess I could recommend Giant Killing since this is a football thread?

Another Lady Innocent is probably the best to go if you care about animation quality. Close second would be anything by Studio Lilith like Taimanin Asagi of Seifuku Shoujo, but those shows tend to be a lot more... gross.
Synopsis
The anime itself depicts teen-aged (and well endowed) school girls getting raped - by her teachers (the first episode), by some "businessmen" who mistake the girl for a hooker (the second episode), by a class mate in mad love with the girl (third episode) and finally two sisters being raped by the school janitor
Lovely.

I prefer it being a bit more down to earth. I'm a sucker for vanilla

Timurid

I have a feeling Ancelotti will stay for another year then will fly off to Madrid.

Wenger will leave Arsenal at the end of his contract and come to PSG.

Meanwhile, Madrid will grab Jupp or AVB and would most likely get kicked out by the end of the season. :D

Yeah Martinez is great, maybe not 40m great, but one of the best DMs in the world atm.

Muller is also great, such a clever player. Fantastic at finding space and getting away from his markers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom