• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
0kHPC.png

Suen

How many years back are we going? Favorite team I've seen is probably Ronaldinho's Barca. I know Messi/C Ronaldo have great goal records but Ronaldinho was just amazing to watch. Messi may score 4 in match but it'll be the same burst of speed and chip each time. Ronaldinho would score only one goal but it'd be a freaking bicycle kick or 30 yrd screamer. Love him.

The Galaticos were also great to watch but they probably peaked in Zidane's first year lol. When the real Ronaldo joined it very fun but they didn't win anything. Then Madrid started adding nontechnical (English) players like Beckham, Owens and Gravesen ugh.
I think Wooden would like to have a word with you.

Yes but the end result was the same.

Otherwise you are doing what Xavi does. "At least we lost playing real football". Still lost.

And got eliminated.

Madrid did have a better CL campaign though, we sucked through out the whole thing. People didn't really seem to notice though lol.

But both got eliminated so don't see how either could laugh. But go ahead.
:lololol like if that is something we should even be mentioning, we went from shit to average throughout CL. We only played well against smaller teams (Ajax, Gala, City)

Meier

Nick and Norah's Ultimate Playlist is a surprisingly good movie. And I'm not just saying this because Kat Dennings is it.
I liked it a lot. The blonde has a weird face but she was really hot in it. Saw her in something recently but can't remember what. Great soundtrack.

They will be given the chance to back up those words in a few hours. Nothing is impossible in football. I am sure Depor never stopped believing against Milan.

Not delusional. In the last 4-5 years our team has come back many times and beat several incredible teams. We rarely choke, and I am confident we will do well against Bayern.

Remuntada.

ib0PH1nGYUHdEA.gif

Was studying the whole time. So I didn't see much of the game. We told you.

Sleeping Dogs is really good

5 things though:

1) The city feels bustling, yet lifeless. Not enough randomness as yet.
2) Not much variety in the combos, that should change as I upgrade hopefully
3) It looks okay, but a bit disappointing because I know how much better it looks on PC :(
4) The camera takes ages to sort itself out when you get into a vehicle
5) Too many walled areas which you look around for collectibles, then take about a minute to get back out (when running)

felialois20

Neo Member
what just happened in the boca corinthians match is just hilarious. Player celebrates offside goal, takes off his shirt, the goal was not given. He got a yellow for the shirt and a yellow a few seconds later, red.... crazy

*edit: the yellow was for a fault I hadn't seen

Meier

Defense? Outnumbered? Pfft... love this Dutch regen.

ibjUomZFzpwZE8.gif

Paid $15m, he's worth $45m now. I'll sell him for $60-70m in a few years. Managed 9 goals, 24 assists in 44 games his first season. At 6 goals, 7 assists in 15 thus far in season 2.

The animation though. Holy Moly!

Horrid character design. All the girls have the same faces.

Black Bible, Yo

It's more about how hentai anime has even lower budgets than the already low budgets of regular anime. They look atrocious.

Yupp. There's so much sweet vanilla out there.

You are better off reading hentai manga. Hentai anime sucks for the most part.

Where's that gif of that guy getting off his chair, spreading his arms, and some text transitions after. Someone photoshop "AnimeGAF" into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom