• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT19| LA DECIMATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
iblV3VjqKuRGcm.gif

Zidane against United

Benfica-gaf can I get your thoughts on Bruno Cesar? Apparently Zenit are close to acquiring him. All I know is that's he's a money hungry mercenary so he'll fit right in in that regard.

Blablurn

Javi Martinez: "Back in Spain I played Barcelona 13, 14 times and never won against them. I needed to go to Germany to finally achieve a victory against them

And I'm glad he did. What a great performance yesterday. Can't wait to see him and Schweini in the final.

Lightning

Banned
Javi Martinez: "Back in Spain I played Barcelona 13, 14 times and never won against them. I needed to go to Germany to finally achieve a victory against them

And I'm glad he did. What a great performance yesterday. Can't wait to see him and Schweini in the final.
That Barca humiiation was the best thing ever. After Chelsea beat them last year it was played down because Chelsea won in fear of Barca by how defensive they were but Bayern played them off the park. They played football and beat them off the park over 2 legs, not one but 2 games.

It's been a long time coming and well deserved. Congrats Bayern. You've done very well.

Blablurn

That Barca humiiation was the best thing ever. After Chelsea beat them last year it was played down because Chelsea won in fear of Barca by how defensive they were but Bayern played them off the park. They played football and beat them off the park over 2 legs, not one but 2 games.

It's been a long time coming and well deserved. Congrats Bayern. You've done very well.

cannot agree more, great performance indeed. btw, you got a new tag???

Nyx

Surprise move and goal from Robben.

How many times has he scored like this?
You should put a rightfooted leftback against him just to troll.

Gold this weekend if we win in Brøndby of all places, so close I can smell it. Fuck I'm excited even if the yellow blue cunts managed to get enough funds to survive for next season if they relegate.

ibhvVb6qiUzHnb.gif

Gold this weekend if we win in Brøndby of all places, so close I can smell it. Fuck I'm excited even if the yellow blue cunts managed to get enough funds to survive for next season if they relegate.

Hope you guys put up more of a fight in the CL next season than Nordsomething did this season.

Oh and while you're here, can you give me a scouting report on Iličić? Zenit apparently want to poach him when Palermo get relegated.

bjaelke

2008-2009 - Barcelona defeats Manchested United, game is played in Italy.
2009-2010 - Internazionale defeats Bayern Munich, game is played in Spain.
2010-2011 - Barcelona defeats Manchester United, game is played in England.
2011-2012 - Chelsea defeats Bayern Munich, game is played in Germany
2012-2013 - Bayern Munich will face Borussa Dortmund, game is played in England.
City looking nailed on for the 2013-14 CL title using the above logic.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not saying he's not, but to my eyes I don't see why he's rated so highly.

Again, I'm willing to accept that I'm probably wrong, but I have to tell the truth. I think Martinez is better.

Agree with the latter part, but I think Martinez is amazing.

Who was it recently saying he wasn't that special? Was it Zabo and his 39m barbs? Fuck we could have done with Martinez :/

spidye

I don't think I do. Same one I've always had and I was unfortunate to get that tag. I don't think I deserved it.

did you make fun of final fantasy?

and heynckes is going to quit after this season. he gave strong hints at the press conference today

Lightning

Banned
did you make fun of final fantasy?
No. I am a huge Final Fantasy fan and I am a big fan of Nomura and his character designs. There was an FFX discussion a while ago and we were disscusing characters and Dragona tagged me during the discussion.

and heynckes is going to quit after this season. he gave strong hints at the press conference today
If you's win the trebble excellent time to go and much for Pep to live up too. I honestly hope Pep doesn't try and mold Bayern into another Barcelona and we see Bayern players trying to play the referee with antics and shit and start to pass the bloody ball too much.

spidye

No. I am a huge Final Fantasy fan and I am a big fan of Nomura and his character designs. There was an FFX discussion a while ago and we were disscusing characters and Dragona tagged me during the discussion.

I was a huge fan too until I played FFXIII. I thought maybe this was a fluke and they'll be back with the next FF.
then came FFXIII-2...

square was one of my favourite publishers ever. I bought the ps3 for just a new final fantasy. now I wont even care if they go out of business.

Lightning

Banned
I was a huge fan too until I played FFXIII. I thought maybe this was a fluke and they'll be back with the next FF.
then came FFXIII-2...

square was one of my favourite publishers ever. I bought the ps3 for just a new final fantasy. now I wont even care if they go out of business.
I didn't mind FFXIII that much, wasn't a fan, and wasn't that impressed with FFXIII-2 but the decision to bring out Lightning Returns after the reaction of the previous 2 games without caring about Versus has upset me a bit. I find that annoying about S-E.

I know nothing about Lightning Returns because I was so pissed off that it was even announced. I can't understand how they can get most things right with FFXII to getting everything completely wrong this entire gen. Hope restored now that Wada is gone though. Best news to come out of this generation.

Mastadon

Banned
I didn't mind FFXIII that much, wasn't a fan, and wasn't that impressed with FFXIII-2 but the decision to bring out Lightning Returns after the reaction of the previous 2 games without caring about Versus has upset me a bit. I find that annoying about S-E.

I know nothing about Lightning Returns because I was so pissed off that it was even announced. I can't understand how they can get most things right with FFXII to getting everything completely wrong this entire gen. Hope restored now that Wada is gone though. Best news to come out of this generation.

FF9 remains the king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom