• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

If a top club bought him he'd need loaning out for a year or two.

He's a great keeper, but he's still young and needs to keep developing, like Stoke have done with Butland.

I wouldn't mind us picking him up and loaning him out with a view to him being Reina's replacement in 2 or 3 years time.

Salazar

Linius, bro

I am falling for Anouk

KtIUSRM.jpg

FootballFan

Mancini is in Napoli, asked why he is there.

"I'm here for the pizza because the pizza in Naples is very good"

:lol I had Pizza from a Neapolitan pizzeria last night :D So good, don't think I'd fly to Napoli for some though.

rvy

Banned

:lol I had Pizza from a Neapolitan pizzeria last night :D So good, don't think I'd fly to Napoli for some though.
But see, you're not drowning in money.

Kyoufu

If I was a millionaire I totally would lol.

Clegg

This could be like the summer of 2011 all over again. Nobody has a clue who United will sign until a few days before they actually join the club.

Just no Ashley Youngesque signings this time pls.

This could be like the summer of 2011 all over again. Nobody has a clue who United will sign until a few days before they actually join the club.

I have a feeling Moyes will do exactly that. The squad is good enough to compete. It will just be much tougher next season.

Kyoufu

Unconfirmed but Ancelotti has apparently said goodbye to the players/staff and is leaving PSG.

If it's true, then he's off to Real Madrid right?

Fergie

Banned

Hopefully not. Hopefully Moyes buys a CM. A LB would be awesome as well, but Fabio hasn't had the best of experience this season.
In terms of strikers, looks pretty stacked.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Unconfirmed but Ancelotti has apparently said goodbye to the players/staff and is leaving PSG.

Almost certainly, yes. I hope he is a success there, one of the few Chelsea managers who I didn't loathe.

Clegg

I'd be pretty happy if we signed one or two players with the same potential De Gea and Jones showed a few years ago. They wouldn't be signings that would immediately strengthen the first team but they would benefit us in the long term.

justjohn

I was watching the uefa cup final again and one thing that pissed me off was the lifting of the trophy. Why do chelsea always mess it up? Can we have the captain of the team lift it up before passing it around? It's really annoying watching them all clamour around the trophy trying to lift it up at the same time and making it awkward.

Of course it doesn't help with john terry sniffing around trying to take over despite not playing or even being the captain.

I know its trivial but its quite annoying to watch.

subtles

Yeah, most probably. There were rumors this week that he personally asked Pirlo to join him at Madrid. I can't see him leaving PSG for any other club that don't have a manager right now.

Linius

Is that the girl that has the up close photo of her ass looking like it came from a 90 year old?

Not that I know of.

fake edit: fuck you're right

Noooooooooo, God damn it Wooden :(

Linius, bro

I am falling for Anouk

KtIUSRM.jpg

Good! She's definitly the most beautiful on the team. And her uncle is a famous game journo over here!

EnsEZvc.jpg

You call that an ass Linius

http://i.minus.com/jhEK6LDzdLpwO.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

I knew nothing :(

[quote="Nyx, post: 57939814"]She sucks.
Fuck her.[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there.

[quote="Salazar, post: 57940308"]The National's album is good.

Pink Rabbits is like really fucking good (Figure 8) Elliot Smith.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the new National record is top tier stuff. Ellioth Smith is also amazing!

qindarka

Banned
Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 2m
Re #Ancelotti: Many now reporting that Jose #Mourinho is the FAVORITE to take over at #PSG if Ancelotti leaves. All unconfirmed.

Kyoufu

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 2m
Re #Ancelotti: Many now reporting that Jose #Mourinho is the FAVORITE to take over at #PSG if Ancelotti leaves. All unconfirmed.

I doubt that will be ever confirmed. Mourinho wants England, not France, right?

Unless he's after the Ligue 1 title to add to his Pokemon collection.

qindarka

Banned
I doubt that will be ever confirmed. Mourinho wants England, not France, right?

Unless he's after the Ligue 1 title to add to his Pokemon collection.

Yeah, but you just mentioned this account was very reliable and I trust that they wouldn't post nonsense stories.

It does make sense, Chelsea are apprehensive about paying off the compensation while PSG will have no reservations. I always did feel that the move wasn't that close, there was just a lot of talk, thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom