• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Depends. I'm thinking they might go for Gomez or Benteke, since they will presumably lose to City in any bidding war for Cavani. But then I remembered Mourinho's main weakness is his transfer acumen so they may end up with a mish mash of squad level players.
I was thinking Chelsea is a likely destination for Rooney. Wages and transfer fee won't be an issue and United may deal with chelsea if the price was right? Seems workable especially if Moyes doesn't want him.

Get rid of Rooney and replace him with Fabregas. Win/win for United.

I keep thinking how much of a disaster it would be to miss out on the CL and it can't be put into words how bad it will be. Sooooooo bad. Walcott and Cazorla to please destroy Newcastle!!!!

I just hope we strengthen in the places we need to, especially with some of the plyers being linked with rival clubs in the prem and europe for that matter.

I was thinking Chelsea is a likely destination for Rooney. Wages and transfer fee won't be an issue and United may deal with chelsea if the price was right? Seems workable especially if Moyes doesn't want him.

Get rid of Rooney and replace him with Fabregas. Win/win for United.

I keep thinking how much of a disaster it would be to miss out on the CL and it can't be put into words how bad it will be. Sooooooo bad. Walcott and Cazorla to please destroy Newcastle!!!!

Meh, I'd be ok with this.

pappe

Me too.

Formation time!!!!!

-----------DeGOAT-----------

Rafael----Rio/Vidic---Smalling/Evans/Jones----- Evra/Butter/Fabio

-----------Carrick/Jones-----CESC/Giggs/Clevz----------

Naan/Valencia------Kagawa/RVP--------Young/Wellbz/Kagawa

-------------RVP/Chicha----------

Fuck off Rooney!!!

That just shows you didn't watch him play at QPR. He did really good whenever he played. Some injuries and Redknapp limited his playing time.

He limited his playing time because he is that unholy combination of injury prone and shite.

Whenever I watched him play for QPR, entire games would pass him by

Wasn't Fabio supposed to be the more talented twin a few years ago?

He limited his playing time because he is that unholy combination of injury prone and shite.

Whenever I watched him play for QPR, entire games would pass him by

Wasn't Fabio supposed to be the more talented twin a few years ago?

Well whenever I watched QPR, I would only focus on Fabio and not on QPR because QPR were going to lose no matter what.

I'll disagree with your assessment of him.

Yeah, he was supposed to be more talented but Rafael in 2011 improved a lot.

Well whenever I watched QPR, I would only focus on Fabio and not on QPR because QPR were going to lose no matter what.

I'll disagree with your assessment of him.

Yeah, he was supposed to be more talented but Rafael in 2011 improved a lot.

Get on my ignore list then :p

In fairness, I only ever paid half-attention to QPR. Shocking team to watch when they weren't hilariously embarassing themselves in defense. Nothing Redknapp could do about it though. Nothing at all.

Lightning

Banned
I personally would hate it since Cesc is an Arsenal legend in my view. So many great memories but it makes sense for United as he is such a GODLY player, just not for Barca.

Still can't see him going to Man United though. I would be very surprised if Cesc made that move and very upset.

Salazar

Aye. Pretty hard for Fabio - indeed, for anybody - to play behind such a fucking disgraceful midfield* and alongside fucking Samba.

*There are patterns of predictability in a shit midfield. But it's hard to allow for motherfuckers straightforwardly giving up.

Aye. Pretty hard for Fabio - indeed, for anybody - to play behind such a fucking disgraceful midfield* and alongside fucking Samba.

*There are patterns of predictability in a shit midfield. But it's hard to allow for motherfuckers straightforwardly giving up.

I feel bad for Park.

tumblr_mbufams0yI1qmz06ho1_400.gif

Edit: fuck you tumblr

I don't know what Chicha was thinking with that pass.

dc89

GB18 JM7
RF10

That would work at City.

GorillaJu

Why exactly do people think Aguero is going to Real? Is there some rumor that's been circulating or is it just a greasy old Argentine who seems to have his sphincter lodged in his mouth spurring speculation?

Lightning

Banned
Since this weekend only has 3 games that really matter what are everyone's picks? EPL that is.

Newcastle 1 - 2 Arsenal

Chelsea 1 - 1 Everton

Tottenham 2 - 0 Sunderland

Those are my predictions. I hope Palace come up from the Championship, Bradford lose their game and Atletico beat Real tomorrow.

There's rumors in Norwegian and Danish press that Solskjær is going to... Brøndby by the end of the season. :lol :lol :lol

Nice turn away from managing English premier league clubs, going to a relegation team in Denmark. Not sure how this can even be true but many reports it.

Our good friend David Johnson has declared Ronaldo is coming back to the Premiership.

To Chelsea.

He's put £450 down on it.

He's never wrong.

WOOOOOODDDDEEEEENNNNNNNN *shakesfist*

Our good friend David Johnson has declared Ronaldo is coming back to the Premiership.

To Chelsea.

He's put £450 down on it.

He's never wrong.

WOOOOOODDDDEEEEENNNNNNNN *shakesfist*

Mourinho wouldn't return to Chelsea in any other way.

----------------------Cech-------------------
-----------------------------------------------
Assburgerleta---Ivan ----- Luiz------- Cole
-----------------------------------------------
------------Ramires ----New player-------
Hazard-------------Mata-----------Ronaldo
--------------------Cavani-------------------

You better believe it.

qindarka

Banned
I don't want Ronaldo at Chelsea. Price would be disgusting and expectations would rise to very unhealthy levels.

If Ronaldo returns to the Premier League, it would be for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom