• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Beckham comes on in the 93rd minute for Menez... watch British media say "Beckham strikes PSG to Ligue 1 title" :lol

FootballFan

Back then Sunhi was part of us :'( He wasn't a GAF Celeb yet.

iCervXcGUdFQF.gif

Suen

Fuck it posting here:

So Fiorentina could still qualify for CL now, Milol fucked up. Milan and Fiorentina are both playing against teams that are going to get relegated in the last round so Milan will most likely qualify for CL but who knows!! What do you think Serie A GAF?

Timurid

PSG were always going to win Ligue 1. Hardly the most competitive league but Gz regardless.
Hey atleast we reached in the QFs in the UCL. :D
Fuck PSG. Garbage reffing, garbage calls.

Allez OM forever.

(Congrats timurid)

ambiance.gif
ambiance.gif
ambiance.gif
ambiance.gif

psg2.gif
psg2.gif
psg2.gif
psg2.gif

CHAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I post pictures and gifs later when I come back. I'm taking out my mother for dinner today. BYE ALL!!!!

PSG_LOGO.gif
PSG_LOGO.gif
PSG_LOGO.gif

dc89

If Mancini goes were gonna need a whole new set if coaches. Even a new EDS coach.

I wonder what would happen to Brian Kidd. He wasn't hired by Mancini, he was hired by the club. I hope he stays. I hope they both stay.

Fergie

Banned
If Mancini goes were gonna need a whole new set if coaches. Even a new EDS coach.

I wonder what would happen to Brian Kidd. He wasn't hired by Mancini, he was hired by the club. I hope he stays. I hope they both stay.
iz3EnJ5sEoWcv.gif

@BBCSporf: CHAMPIONS:
EPL - Man Utd
La Liga - Barcelona
Bundesliga - Bayern
Serie A - Juventus
Ligue 1 - PSG
Eredivsie - Ajax
Super Lig - Galatasaray

Champ20ns.

Status
Not open for further replies.