• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah.jpg

Linius

Wilbury was the first Footey Gaffer to reply to me. Saying Wessiejj is in here too, turns out the guy posts one time a month or so :p

MPW

yeah that was the one I was working on:

iDvgVALiIgEx7.gif

BADASS

idOjunVAc9geM.gif

respect to this man, with all the hype with pep coming to bayern, he is a forgotten man, he was done an amazing job with bayern

do you have gif of everyone chasing ribery?

Bacon thanks for visiting the old thread, people were much funnier back then not actively trying to annoy each other.

I blame Arnie and his shit title.

Mastadon

Banned
Bacon thanks for visiting the old thread, people were much funnier back then not actively trying to annoy each other.

You might wanna read on a little :lol These threads nowadays are tame compared to when Kermit the Cunt was posting bile all the time.

Arnie

Leave off, wee man.

Bacon, if you've got the time try and find mine, although I think that may be a bridge too far.

Arnie

Jesus, I wonder what I was doing back then.

Probably playing Halo and wondering about GCSE's.

Now I'm about to graduate, move to London, and start a career.

Weird.

defel

Jesus, I wonder what I was doing back then.

Probably playing Halo and wondering about GCSE's.

Now I'm about to graduate, move to London, and start a career.

Weird.

Are you saying that GAF contributed to all your personal achievements during the last 5 years? ;)

Fry

Wait -- is Falcão really signing with a newly promoted team?

What a fucking dumb cunt. He'll do an Eto'o ahead of his time.

Wilbur

Banned
It's just fast you read the old thread and people have left and Robert don't want us to be in there anymore m. They left the community. We are too mean. I needed to be a letter version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom