• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
2013%2f5%2fPL-Creative-Types.jpg

rvy

Banned
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/europa-league-final-benfica-star-1882456

"Of course, Chelsea are a big club, but this is not the same team that won the Champions League a year ago,” said the 33-year-old. “This team got knocked out at the group stages. They have not been ­convincing in ­Europe or in the Premier League.

“Since they have inherited a wealthy owner, this is probably the weakest Chelsea team there has been.

“And it is a team that is not behind the coach. We can take advantage of the fact they are not at their best and not playing as a team.

“Chelsea lost two great players in ­Didier Drogba and Michael Essien"

Guys, just so you know, Aimar didn't give any interviews. These motherfuckers should get sued.

Damn, I hope there's a good football game next gen so I can get in on the act.

Does Ultimate Team transfer between FIFAs, or do you lose it all with each iteration?

I hope EA don't realise a half assed FIFA game for the PS4 and wait a year or two when they ditch PS3 and 360 to make good on it.

They give you some coins and a pack to open when they see that you played the Ultimate Team on the FIFA before.

Cool. We haven't played for a while. Hopefully your finishing has improved :p

K1LLER7

I hope EA don't realise a half assed FIFA game for the PS4 and wait a year or two when they ditch PS3 and 360 to make good on it.

They give you some coins and a pack to open when they see that you played the Ultimate Team on the FIFA before.
Lol

I'll be on later. Got to get some things sorted first. Just send me a msg later if u want to play :)

Bumhead

Banned
I'm expecting less Pro Evo 5 & 6 and more, "OMG! check out dem realistic crowds!111"

Crowd and stadium atmosphere is actually my most desired feature for the next gen football games. Both PES and FIFA feel and sound so dull and lifeless compared to the experience of actually watching or being at a football match.

I'm hoping for much more crowd authenticity. Flags, scarf waving, bouncing, flares, proper genuine banners and flags. Obviously with varying degrees of noise and colour depending on where you're playing. I don't expect a League Two match and the Istanbul derby to look or sound the same.

If FIFA 14 was FIFA 13 but with all that stuff in, done properly, I'd love the shit out of it.

Mastadon

Banned

dc89

null_zps44c16b4c.jpg

Massiveness on a scale I can't comprehend.

Go to parade to celebrate a historic title - celebrate in front of a club shop.

Better not damage it like last time.

Slizz

My favorite thing coming from winning a title is always the shit talk about the parade. I love it, it's not exclusive to just United either.

Arnie

This is how it feels to be City
This is how it feels to be small
We win a trophy and celebrate at your store!
Hahahahaha
Not for certain, but if this turns out to be true, I can't see the need for Dortmund to sign another dedicated 10.

Depends who else is in for him.
Agger needs to text him the contract details whilst City are in managerial turmoil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom