• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT20| What's that smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://static.nme.com/images/gallery/2013daftpunkPress220413.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.flavourmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/leeks.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4cumiYNAG1rswfk2o2_250.gif

feel

This is for you, Hitcher.

PS4 leaked via E3 teaser
2013-05-1319_02_27-yoyhsyw.png
Yikes, please be fake. Not only is it ugly, but all those lights would be annoying as hell under the TV in the dark.

Go to the damn bus and get some up close video on the players. It's nothing but Paddy and occasionally a player interview.

Shit team. Shit new manager. Shit atmosphere. Shit fans. Shit parade.

CHAMPIONS

Jburton

Banned
Is the bus called RVP?. It carries the whole team.

im sorry guys. The salt will soon go :(

I know your only salty but I ponder this, if RVP's goals are what won the league for United, then why are Liverpool not second in the league?

Again I know no one in here (I hope) believes United only won the league due to RVP.

I know your only salty but I ponder this, if RVP's goals are what won the league for United, then why are Liverpool not second in the league?

Again I know no one in here (I hope) believes United only won the league due to RVP.

RVP has a competent defensive unit behind him, a winning mentality going through his teammates and other players chipping in when he can't do it. Ta-da.

Mastadon

Banned

:lol :lol what? My head hurts.

He's a City fan.

OR IS HE??

Even if he was a Liverpool fan, he didn't say if it wasn't for RVP, Liverpool would have won the league. Such an odd thing to say.

:lol :lol what? My head hurts.

OR IS HE??

Even if he was a Liverpool fan, he didn't say if it wasn't for RVP, Liverpool would have won the league. Such an odd thing to say.

He's questioning certain fans assertion that United are a 1 man team. Suarez scored a similar amount to RVP, yet couldn't win Liverpool the league. Therefore, United aren't a 1 man team.

Wilbur

Banned
Parade is awesome. Froggie is awesome. Rio is awesome. Celebrating outside the City store is funny. Holding up a sign saying RIP Mancini is less dumb than Tevez doing it.

Get fucked haters. Kermit, moisten your butt and prepare for the fucking Moysey's going to give your gangly frame

I really want us to give him a chance. He seems really good. Will suck if we don't get a lot of money.
It'll be 15-20m imho, unless you take Lewa.

If you sign him, do you think that'd end your pursuit of Eriksen? What position has De Bruyne played this season?

He's played CAM for the most part, but he's fast enough to play on the wings. Think he'd rotate back and forth. Eriksen could still remain a target. We need some 5 well established players for AM while right now we only have Reus, Kuba & (Güdogan). Großkreutz is being planned as a versatile sub. Player 6 will probably be a younging. Probably either Leitner, Bittencourt or Hofmann, the rest will go on loan/be sold.

So this is what's probable atm.:
LAM/LW: Reus, + a striker capable of playing the wings/IF (Son, Aubameyang, etc.) or maybe that lil, expensive Ronaldinho disciple Bernard.

CAM: Eriksen (or someone as creative) and KDB (someone Kagawa-esque and as apt at scoring goals) + Güdogan.

RAM/RW: Kuba and either Leitner, Bittencourt or Hofmann.

Of course most of those positions would be interchangeable, except for Eriksen.

For Lewandowski we'd have to get some ace mofo, á la Dzeko or Jackson Martinez + a CB sub for Santana and hopefully someone for LB to pressure Schmelzer.

Have you seen his face though? Not pretty enough for a high class club like Chelsea, lets ship the uglies to Germany where they can run around and not look so bad next to Bayerns freak show.

Stfu, he's beautiful.

KTZBSmd.jpg

Who is this De Bruyne guy you lot wank over? Don't even know who he plays for.

Think I'm gonna get the phone, and then get a gaming rig if the PS4 pulls a WiiU

edit: hand on crouch lol

Dude's great, scored 8 goals and made 9 assists in CAM at Bremen, who barely managed not to get relegated. He's a super tenacious, strong-willed mofo. Great shot, speed, pretty good tech. Also still developing.

The German Messi would be a nice fit for Dortmund now that I think about it. Chelsea wants to get rid of him too.

The only problem with him is that he was with the Borussia rivals before: Moenchengladbach.

We're no rivals, really. But he doesn't fit at all though, lacks the body for it + he's now all disillusioned and shit. Should go back to Gladbach.
Klopp wants offensive players to be able to defend as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom