• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Yeah but the French league is shit and Monaco has a 10k-capacity stadium. He probably had offers from Chelsea but Monaco's Russian billionaire probably offered more money. I'd like to know how much his wages are gonna be.

Posted earlier:-

£12,890,640 a year
£1,074,22 a month
£268,555 a week
£38,356 a day
£1,598 per hour
£26 per minute
44p second

Tax free.

Timurid

Thought you did root for Korea. Maybe it's Timurid.

Doesn't look like Valdes is going to Monaco so that's good

I don't root for Korea... WTF are you on?

You little Monaco whore, i can't wait to see PSG destroy that club. I hope Ospina joins so Pastore can own him again.

iHTZKmXK4ybcb.gif

Dark Rider

Years long lurker first time poster, my first post on gaf is in football gaf thread ;)

nice to be able to talk to you all instead of just reading :)

Slizz

Finally my computer is back to normal. Dunno wtf happened, it seemed to short circuit during a restart, had to do a system restore and since then everything was sluggish.

Fresh install of Windows 7 and it's back to normal..... Can't believe people like and use IE10.

K1LLER7

Finally my computer is back to normal. Dunno wtf happened, it seemed to short circuit during a restart, had to do a system restore and since then everything was sluggish.

Fresh install of Windows 7 and it's back to normal..... Can't believe people like and use IE10.
Mine updated to IE10 recently too. It sucks.

Will probably look to use Chrome from now on.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Remember that awesome Super Copa last year where Falcao shit on Chelsea?

That is his Monaco stadium.

VAMOS AGUILAS DE NIGERIA!!

So not funny. I was standing in the bathroom when suddenly something creeps from behind the mirror.

Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck me. Seriously. I'm honestly freaking out right now man. I can't sleep now. It's past 3am. I can't sleep. Not with these things around. Fuck.

Is it a German cockroach? ;)

Dark Rider

Don't worry, we're friendly around here.

Oh...except for your kind.

my kind shall conquer the world!

So not funny. I was standing in the bathroom when suddenly something creeps from behind the mirror.

Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck me. Seriously. I'm honestly freaking out right now man. I can't sleep now. It's past 3am. I can't sleep. Not with these things around. Fuck.

just cover up properly trust me the thing want to avoid you more than you want to avoid it.

Welcome Dark Rider. Won't be long till you jump on the Monaco bandwagon ;)

thank you, I've been supporting Real Madrid for more than 15 years and I'm pretty happy with it :)
you can jump on the Monaco bandwagon alone I'm not joining you ;)

EDIT:
I welcome you, Suarez, Bale, Thiago and La Decima

man you are breaking my heart already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom