• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Why should Casillas play the last game anyway? He isn't leaving, and he hasn't played as well as Lopez.
Just so Mou can go out with a nice (irreparable) image. Forget about the part of Casillas having played worse than Lopez, lots of Madrid fans won't care one bit about that part, they care about the name and fame. Not Phanty of course but generally speaking.

WOW LOPEZ WHAT A FUCKING SAVE!!!

Linius

Damn, I feel very much for everyone who is a Benfica supporter. How did they lose the title, EL and cup in a couple of weeks time :/

Just to go out with a nice (irreparable) image. Forget about the part of him having played worse than Lopez, lots of Madrid fans won't care one bit about that part, they care about the name and fame. Not Phanty of course but generally speaking.

WOW LOPEZ WHAT A FUCKING SAVE!!!

Fuck the fans. Let the guy who deserves to play, play. Casillas will have another 5 years of being stupidly untouchable starting in August, and Mourinho's name is mud amongst the Real supporters anyway. I'd think he was taking the piss if anything if Casillas was back in the team for one game before the season ends.

Salvadora

Arsenal are rumoured to be making a £10m+ bid for Mignolet. I'd be well happy with that.

Interestingly enough it would be the biggest deal for a keeper between two EPL clubs.

cardosoquka2.gif

Suen

Fuck the fans. Let the guy who deserves to play, play. Casillas will have another 5 years of being stupidly untouchable starting in August, and Mourinho's name is mud amongst the Real supporters anyway. I'd think he was taking the piss if anything if Casillas was back in the team for one game before the season ends.
Yeah this is the reasonable and rational opinion that most of us have. Good luck explaining this to Madrid fans, the media, the various Madrid-related sport figures there and others. Players come before the club, especially players nurtured at the Madrid academy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Bernabéu booed Mou's name in the Copa del Rey game.

Messi

I like that sancheese is willing to stay and fight for his place. With some work he will become great for us.

Arsenal are rumoured to be making a £10m+ bid for Mignolet. I'd be well happy with that.

Interestingly enough it would be the biggest deal for a keeper between two EPL clubs.
Me too, old enough to challenge Chesney and Flapanski for a place, yet good enough to make that spot his own.

MIGNOLET PLS

panty

Yeah this is the reasonable and rational opinion that most of us have. Good luck explaining this to Madrid fans, the media, the various Madrid-related sport figures there and others. Players come before the club, especially players nurtured at the Madrid academy.

I totally agree again but at this point it's not like it matters.

Our next manager (Ancelotti) would have to be a complete idiot if he'd give the starting place to Casillas without even considering Lopez. He's been superb this season.

So much truth in a post

nny

Damn, I feel very much for everyone who is a Benfica supporter. How did they lose the title, EL and cup in a couple of weeks time :/

Don't feel bad, all of those titles were celebrated in advance; it doesn't matter they lost them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom