• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

Dem Lambda tears. Taste them.

Suen

loooooool Higuain scores so early. Scores when we don't want him to score, I want Sociedad to go to CL as well. Oh well...at least he's leaving us with goal(s)

Castro scored a goal after one minute against Zaragoza! Go Betis!!!

Lightning

Banned
We probably aren't going to qualify. I was just making a comment about the happiness on the field in Utrecht.
Come on I'm pulling for PSV here. I want more of our teams in the CL.

Situations like this I put aside rivarly.

Every fan of our league should be wanting PSV to make it.

confuziz

Banned
Come on I'm pulling for PSV here. I want more of our teams in the CL.

Situations like this I put aside rivarly.

Okay. Well it's very simple. If Sociedad wins their next 2 games and Lyon loses/draws today and Etienne or Lille win then we have 2 simple opponents. If not, we're basically fucked.

I like Valencia, but I also like Sociedad and they're the underdogs. Do Valencia need the CL money?

Also, lol Benfica. Lost the league last minute, lost the Europa League last minute, and seem to have lost the cup in 3 minutes.

Lightning

Banned
loooooool Higuain scores so early. Scores when we don't want him to score, I want Sociedad to go to CL as well. Oh well...at least he's leaving us with goal(s)

Yes. Go screw yourselves Sociedad!

Okay. Well it's very simple. If Sociedad wins their next 2 games and Lyon loses/draws today and Etienne or Lille win then we have 2 simple opponents. If not, we're basically fucked.
I'm well aware of that but in football upsets can happen.

panty

:( :( :(

Who else is leaving this summer?

Carvalho
Kaka?
Callejon?
Essien?
Di Maria?
Coentrao?

Razor554

Daaaamn, nice goal! Alexis continues his good form, Ney-Mes-Alexis will be god next season. Hope Alexis can play injure free season this time.

panty

Yeah I'd keep Di Maria as well and maybe sell Callejon with an option to buy him back. Kaka and the rest surely will fuck off? They're useless.

There's one more game after this one, we play against Osasuna.

Yeah forgot about that.

Suen

Daaaamn, nice goal. Alexis continues his good form. Ney-Mes-Alexis will be god next season. Hope Alexis can play injure free season this time.
Just saw that he scored. Has this guy redeemed himself or will Barca still get rid of him?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My god what's happening to Benfica? They were undefeated in all competitions just a few weeks ago. :(

Daaaamn, nice goal. Alexis continues his good form. Ney-Mes-Alexis will be god next season. Hope Alexis can play injure free season this time.
Ne-Mes-is!

panty

Why should Casillas play the last game anyway? He isn't leaving, and he hasn't played as well as Lopez.

How can you even tell when he hasn't played at all and it's not like it matters anymore, would be a nice gesture though. He's still a Real icon and this season Mou has done nothing but shat on him.

E: Okay wow what a save by Lopez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom