• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there a rule against owning multiple clubs in Europe?

Edit: I guess he's only the chairman of Napoli?

Udinese/Watford owned by same people I think? Pozzo/Pozzio family?

Who would he buy? Spurs? Everton?

Perhaps Cavani deal is hard to pull off as Rafa has earmarked him for Chelsea ;)

subtles

I read the best rumour before. Madrid offering €58 million plus Higuain.

I would drive him to the airport myself and fly the fucking plane to Madrid.

Whatever happened to Rodgers' "top class number 10 in the summer", presuming he knew about Coutinho? Put Ozil in that deal. "Transfer Committee" pls.

FootballFan

Wait are Pedro and Villa leaving Barca?, commentator just said "might be their last game", wut?

Almost certainly the last game for Villa, he is leaving. Pedro could also leave but I doubt it.

Also likely to be Valdes' last game, and thankfully he is on the bench.

Feorax

Whatever happened to Rodgers' "top class number 10 in the summer", presuming he knew about Coutinho? Put Ozil in that deal. "Transfer Committee" pls.

If he still wants a number 10, a good chunk of the Suarez money can still go that way. Eriksen, Mkhitryan, etc, and we'd still have plenty left over.

Suen

Come on Barca. Stop it. STAHP!

----

Graham Hunter "Madrid are in for Suarez coz the Cavani deal is proving so hard to do, City are also finding this problem"
vader.jpg

Almost certainly the last game for Villa, he is leaving. Pedro could also leave but I doubt it.

Also likely to be Valdes' last game, and thankfully he is on the bench.
:lol, certainly no gentlemen's club!

yeah but it's the perfect sent-off for Jupp. He has never won it as a coach.
Please ask Hoeness to fly Jupp to Madrid.

FootballFan

Malaga doesn't give a fuck. No one in La Liga gives a fuck in Camp Mou except Madrid.

Don't make excuses, sounds bad. Tito let you guys win on purpose, it gave you the idea you are actually better. Which in turn lost you many La Liga matches due to over-confidence.

Tito is a genius.

Real Madrid aren't even that great side to be honest despite the players they've had in recent years. It's like using the Editor in Football Manager, creating a beast of a player with 20 at all attributes, and then finding that he scores only once every two games.

GQman2121

Banned
If he still wants a number 10, a good chunk of the Suarez money can still go that way. Eriksen, Mkhitryan, etc, and we'd still have plenty left over.

I would not like to see Eriksen at Pool. He's exactly the type of player no team can have enough of.

Suen

There's a good chance that Jupp will reveal his intentions after the game.

edit: Mehmet Scholl thinks he's off to Madrid: ;)
Exciting, will be watching it along with 4th spot & relegation la liga games. This Barca - Malaga game sucks, congrats on 100 points Barca.

Suen

Don't make excuses, sounds bad. Tito let you guys win on purpose, it gave you the idea you are actually better. Which in turn lost you many La Liga matches due to over-confidence.

Tito is a genius.
FF pls, we even won with a b-team against you. Tito is not a genius, I hope Mancini is your next manager.

edit: btw what do you think of Andres betraying Barca?

fuenf

Exciting, will be watching it along with 4th spot & relegation la liga games. This Barca - Malaga game sucks, congrats on 100 points Barca.

The back and forth is amazing, the reporter just asked him "Do you slowly realize that today is your last game as coach?" Jupp: "Yes back in dressing room I was thinking about how this was my last pre game speech... to my squad." ;) He must be doing this on purpose.

Suen

Sucks? Are you seeing the football on display? This is beautiful.
Barca has already scored three goals, they won't be pushing hard anymore. Meanwhile you've sucked out Malaga's soul...all that is left on the pitch is Barca against a bunch of zombies.

FootballFan

FF pls, we even won with a b-team against you. Tito is not a genius, I hope Mancini is your next manager.

edit: btw what do you think of Andres betraying Barca?

betraying? :lol he has always flip-flopped between teams.

How many teams is he referring to when he says "we"? I've heard him say it for Colombia, Barca, Atletico, Betis, Napoli, Monaco, PSG(IIRC), random Mexican clubs, etc.

Also, Tito owned you guys.

Zabojnik

Barca will be back with a vengeance next season. They already signed Neymar, all they need is a CB. REMUNTADAAAAA ALL YEAR LOOOOONG, REMUNDATAAAA ALL YEAR LOOOOONNNGGG!!!

Suen

The back and forth is amazing, the reporter just asked him "Do you slowly realize that today is your last game as coach?" Jupp: "Yes back in dressing room I was thinking about how this was my last pre game speech... to my squad." ;) He must be doing this on purpose.
He's probably giving Madrid hope only to announce his retirement after the game as revenge for how we treated him before.

Suen

betraying? :lol he has always flip-flopped between teams.

How many teams is he referring to when he says "we"? I've heard him say it for Colombia, Barca, Atletico, Betis, Napoli, Monaco, PSG(IIRC), random Mexican clubs, etc.

Also, Tito owned you guys.
:looool fucking Andres, a true Colombian mercenary.

Barca will be back with a vengeance next season. They already signed Neymar, all they need is a CB. REMUNTADAAAAA ALL YEAR LOOOOONG, REMUNDATAAAA ALL YEAR LOOOOONNNGGG!!!
Giovinco will win you the Scudetto next season, bookmark this post.

FootballFan

Zab knows the way.

Hngg. We will have a goalkeeper next season. And CBs. And most marketable athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom