• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a fucking goal. YOu remembered how to play fucking football you cunts?

I want Callejón to start more games.

Callejon is still shit.

He is. He can be really great for 40 seconds. He was decent last season. Shit this one.

Suen

Commentator just said only two managers have had better win records than Mourinho for Madrid.

Mou.png

Thanks for everything Mou! You will be missed!

Fry

Neuer - Lahm, van Buyten, Boateng, Alaba - Martínez, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Müller, Ribéry - Gomez

GOMEZ!!!

MPW

Alas, Mazzarri wanted a new challenge. De Laurentiis put a contract on the table worth ¬4m a season, but Mazzarri's mind was made up. "You can make a wife stay with money," the Napoli owner said, sighing, "but if she's decided to sleep with someone else, she'll sleep with someone else."

napoli owner is awesome lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol

So predictable.

What happens now for Juve?

Player + cash deal or simply move on to a cheaper target?
30m is not out of our budget. We pay more than that in every transfer window.

What Marotta said:
Marotta was also asked about Fiorentina’s €30m asking price for Stevan Jovetic.

“You tell me Jovetic is on the market, which means there is someone who wants to sell him and someone who wants to buy...”

They don't want to sell him to us.

fuenf

Neuer - Lahm, van Buyten, Boateng, Alaba - Martínez, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Müller, Ribéry - Gomez

GOMEZ!!!

I'm happy for him, but kinda sad for Mandzukic. Once again what a fucking squad :) I love every single one of the players and everyone deserves to play.

dc89

Come on Barca. Stop it. STAHP!

----

Graham Hunter "Madrid are in for Suarez coz the Cavani deal is proving so hard to do, City are also finding this problem"

Wes

venison crêpe
Thiago on the bench? How does that effect those of you who think you have a chance to sign him?

fuenf

mandzu and robben had their time to shine. now is gomez' and shaqiri's time

especially gomez has to show that he can score in a final too

everyone get the button ready!!!

http://www.gomezbutton.de/

I know, that's kind of the best thing about Bayern this season, everybody contributed in a significant way. Gomez was huge when he was needed in the first leg against Barca. Gomez, Shaqiri, Gustavo, Tymo even Rafinha all played their part in the Bundesliga too.

FootballFan

I know, that's kind of the best thing about Bayern this season, everybody contributed in a significant way. Gomez was huge when he was needed in the first leg against Barca. Gomez, Shaqiri, Gustavo, Tymo even Rafinha all played their part in the Bundesliga too.

Disappointed Shaqiri hasn't played more tbh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom