• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Still can't sleep. I'm not dealing with this very well. Everyone's asleep and I feel embarrassed when I talk about it in person because I get all upset. Fucking sucks. Just want to vent a little. Using fucking FootyGAF. Dunno why.

Messi

Still can't sleep. I'm not dealing with this very well. Everyone's asleep and I feel embarrassed when I talk about it in person because I get all upset. Fucking sucks. Just want to vent a little. Using fucking FootyGAF. Dunno why.

Just type it out if you wanna talk to us. There is no shame in it. For real.

Wilbur

Banned
Just type it out if you wanna talk to us. There is no shame in it. For real.

Dunno just feel a bit sad posting it here. No offence, but I just can't talk about it in person without getting upset and then I don't want to post it here because it's just pointless. Talking about it, typing, solves nothing. I'm just dealing with it poorly. Can't sleep. Not really eating. Should fucking hate her guts but all I can think about is how I'm never going to step in her car or her house again, or cuddle or kiss her or make her laugh. I just wanna stop thinking about it every waking second. Maybe I should take a forget me now.

Eh I'm out again.

Fry

tumblr_mml0u5Mcy61qd5yffo1_250.gif

:lol

Noirulus

Dunno just feel a bit sad posting it here. No offence, but I just can't talk about it in person without getting upset and then I don't want to post it here because it's just pointless. Talking about it, typing, solves nothing. I'm just dealing with it poorly. Can't sleep. Not really eating. Should fucking hate her guts but all I can think about is how I'm never going to step in her car or her house again, or cuddle or kiss her or make her laugh. I just wanna stop thinking about it every waking second. Maybe I should take a forget me now.

Eh I'm out again.

You'll always have us Wilbro <3 Just remember that time heals most wounds and keep your chin up.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
If Cruz Azul does this it's gonna be cathartic for so many people. Hopefully Heart Attack will stop being so grumpy.

And no, away goals don't count in the final, WRZ.

Clegg

Eh I'm out again.

Best thing to do is find someone else when your ready.

This might sound callous but in your head you should be telling your ex to fuck off. Only way to move on with your life.

Hieberrr

Jeez, I'm watching the Boca Juniors and Newell's Old Boys match and the amount of people packed into the upper stand seems unsafe as hell.

So.... if Jesus is staying does that mean Cardozo will leave? He didn't look like he cared for Jesus much today.

i would rather keep Cardozo and send Jesus packing.

fuck, the 2 times we met Guimaraes in the league we scored 7 goals vs them (3-0 + 0-4).

Kyoufu cursed the team.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Jeez, I'm watching the Boca Juniors and Newell's Old Boys match and the amount of people packed into the upper stand seems unsafe as hell.
CONMEBOL don't give a fuck. There was an accident in a Brazilian stadium a few months back involving the stands going down and nobody did anything.

Hieberrr

CONMEBOL don't give a fuck. There was an accident in a Brazilian stadium a few months back involving the stands going down and nobody did anything.

I just did a quick search and came up with a bunch of them O___O" CONMEBOL LOL.

Look at this picture, its like the home was designed for messi and the away for puyi

BK8VPDvCQAIZgrj.jpg
NOM! I'm probably going to grab the home jersey, but the away looks mighty fine as well.

-------
LMFAO Newell's just scored 2 goals in like a minute hahaha.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
And now all the Cruz Azul fans are appearing. lol

I'm happy for Blablurn if this happens, though. He's gonna get mad laid tonight, and he already got mad laid yesterday!

daripad

And now all the Cruz Azul fans are appearing. lol

I'm happy for Blablurn if this happens, though. He's gonna get mad laid tonight, and he already got mad laid yesterday!

Well, I just saw this thread last friday. I already said I was a Cruz Azul fan :) After years of seeing them lose, this time the cup is getting closer

Salazar

NUFCfans &#8207;@nufcfans 4h
#NUFC have enquired about Sporting Braga's 6ft 2ins striker Eder. He's 25 & valued at £16m, but MA wants to pay £8m + add ons, reports Mail

Ashley pls

You are embarrassing us all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom