• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish Wrath pls

ZvG8qi2.jpg

Edit : ffs i'm doing an Andres again.

I don't think that's Spanish Wrath.

If it is then wtf

Haha I know, but some people thought it was for a while because someone (awesome animals?) made a typo in spanish wraths twitter username. Then we discovered this awesome garcia instead, he's pretty awesome too but it took us months to realize it wasn't him lol

Damn I didn't mean to call vulva and yurt idiots. :(

I was going to write "just don't follow idiots who spam", but forgot to remove idiots when adding vulva and yurt. i love you guys, despite the ugly colours on your teams.

i'm confused and should go to bed, forgive me juve and united overlords.

FootballFan

^LOL the picture they use.

Damn I didn't mean to call vulva and yurt idiots. :(

I was going to write "just don't follow idiots who spam", but forgot to remove idiots when adding vulva and yurt. i love you guys, despite the ugly colours on your teams.

i'm confused and should go to bed.

Too late bro, I already prntscrn'd and sent PMs to both of them. It's a Fucking Disgrace.gif

FootballFan

Barca need to do something about their awful defending. Neymar won't fix that.

Why do people keep saying this lol. We have been linked with Hummels/Thiago Silva/ter Stegen all the time.

There is still 2+ months to sign more players. Neymar was coming in even if we won the treble.

I'm expecting the next player to come in to be a goalkeeper, either Reina or ter Stegen.

Then we'll get probably 2 defenders, or at worst, 1.

And the treble 2013/14 is on.

Hieberrr

Supporting local clubs... fml. Toronto FC are a fucking disgrace, ugh. Ryan Nelson can't and won't fix this mentally weak team. Ever.

Ingeniero

Oh and Alexis sucks, got lucky a couple of times but he is clearly not in the messi/neymar league, he is as bad as Higuain imo, but with less goals, shorter and weaker...

FootballFan

replacing Valdes with Reina won't do shit. They both suck

At least Reina will have a chance to animate more trophy celebrations

I agree. No different to Valdes goalkeeping wise. Both make great saves every now and then but they also make massive blunders every now and then too.

We just want Reina because he is from La Masia, so stupid.

I have to admit I've never really seen Eriksen play, but he looks like a nice young talent from YouTube videos LOL.

First time I saw him was in a friendly vs England couple years ago, impressed me so much. But from comments I read it seems he hasn't really improved much.

edit
Ingeniero, Alexis will prove you wrong.

Kyoufu

Why do people keep saying this lol. We have been linked with Hummels/Thiago Silva/ter Stegen all the time.

There is still 2+ months to sign more players. Neymar was coming in even if we won the treble.

I'm expecting the next player to come in to be a goalkeeper, either Reina or ter Stegen.

Then we'll get probably 2 defenders, or at worst, 1.

And the treble 2013/14 is on.

We still have 3 months to sign defenders. You don't think those deals are also in the works?

Calm down ladies. I barely read this thread or follow Barcelona's transfer targets. Just made a Captain Obvious statement. :p

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Blablurn, if you're lurking around, Cruz Azul is playing the Liga MX final bro. tune in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom