• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like there might finally be some good news for Dortmund.

Even if you ignore that Bild has no good sources for BVB news at all, it's not even on their website/twitter/whatever.

Those two are obviously possible and like I wrote some time ago, I totally expect something to happen next week. But that's totally twitter rumor shit.

Edit: Oh, I found that article. I must correct myself, it's not twitter rumor shit, it's bild name dropping shit :D

TrueBlue

Be quite annoyed if we got rid of De Bruyne, looks like a potentially great asset. Should wait until the new manager comes before any decision is made, but Chelsea gonna Chelsea.

Be quite annoyed if we got rid of De Bruyne, looks like a potentially great asset. Should wait until the new manager comes before any decision is made, but Chelsea gonna Chelsea.

You might as well get rid of him. You have no room for him with Mata, Hazard, and Oscar.

Wes

venison crêpe

Chelsea had already spoken to Jose (and Pellegrini - their backup) and both said they wanted Schurrle. Maybe they also talked about who they would and wouldn't be keeping. It's why a lot of the talk about Lukaku going on loan again has cooled since the Jose news has become more concrete.

Clegg

Thiago: "Thanks for the memories."

Suck it Barca fans

BLN-EnhCQAIjrJF.jpg:large

He's just commemorating his 100th appearance for Barca.

Suen

Damn it Neymar, I was going to go back to this avatar after GoT.

pZjN9av.jpg

Oh well. Ronaldinho 2.0 will do.
I actually like that avatar, it's the one I associate you best with. But since Barca have signed Neymar you should jump on the Neymar hype train and have an avatar on him.

FootballFan

I actually like that avatar, it's the one I associate you best with. But since Barca have signed Neymar you should jump on the Neymar hype train and have an avatar on him.

I like it too, that's why I wanted to go back to it. Probably will after Neymar hype dies down, but Neymar-avatar will be good for that early stage.

Plus SunhiLegend, before he became a celebrity, told me it's one of his favourite avatar's on gaf. :')

Posted from his official twitter account, brah.

Hacked.

dc89

GB18 has again declared his wish to stay at City and has said he'd even accept a 1 year extension.

It's worth noting, that Barry doesn't have an agent either. He represents himself. I'd keep him for sure.

He also let slip that the powers that be have told the players the next manager will be announced within the next 10-14 days.

3Sixty

Meh.

Same shit every year.

"Richest game in football"

They love the hype.

GB18 has again declared his wish to stay at City and has said he'd even accept a 1 year extension.

It's worth noting, that Barry doesn't have an agent either. He represents himself. I'd keep him for sure.

He also let slip that the powers that be have told the players the next manager will be announced within the next 10-14 days.

Good.

3 more points next season.

Messi

Posted from his official twitter account, brah.

Thiago Alcantara
GRACIAS A TODOS POR ESTOS 100 MOMENTOS! Ha sido un orgullo poder haber llegado a esta cifra.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THESE 100 TIMES! Proud has been to have reached this figure.

He is just celebrating his 100 games.

FootballFan

Thiago Alcantara
GRACIAS A TODOS POR ESTOS 100 MOMENTOS! Ha sido un orgullo poder haber llegado a esta cifra.

Thiago was pretty good today, but Sanchez was the best, showed again he can be useful to us. Really happy he is staying. Consistency is needed for him.

K1LLER7

Thiago Alcantara

His last game :p

Thiago Alcantara

Now he's done that he's off to an even bigger challenge: 100 games in the best league in the world.

Hixx

ffs. Boredom is a dangerous thing. Bought FM13. Had a couple quid credit at GMG so it was only £6 but still..........e-tgkew0g9ng90

WHY

Noirulus

Thiago was pretty good today, but Sanchez was the best, showed again he can be useful to us. Really happy he is staying. Consistency is needed for him.

We all know he's going to be shit after Player-Manager King Leo returns from his injury to grace us with his presence on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom