• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Did you burn through S4 in one shot?

Yeah. Thought my brain was gonna melt somewhere along Ep10, but I couldn't tear myself away. Not having any GoT last night helped.

Gonna do a rewatch this week. I do hope they go back to the normal format for next season, though.

iwaNqBVIXmNOq.gif

I still don't get this, was Robben afraid to get injured or why didn't he slide in, too?

Bo-Locks

Haha what a shit corner. Was that Reus? In the last minute of extra time of added time you put a corner in like that. Fuck off Watford.

Tc91

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 31s
£120m Bank Ollie-day ... Crystal Palace in Premier League

Congrats to Palace!

WJD

I hope we play Blackburn in the FA Cup final next season and Zaha scores a last minute winner before pulling his shorts down and spreading his cheeks to reveal a "Haha, Jeff. Haha." tattoo.

Would love it.

I hope we play Blackburn in the FA Cup final next season and Zaha scores a last minute winner before pulling his shorts down and spreading his cheeks to reveal a "Haha, Jeff. Haha." tattoo.

Would love it.

It would be mesmerising cheek spreading

Wilbraham celebrating is some John Terry shit and yes I realise he played but fuck me he was wank

Fuck football. Miserable sport for all but 3 clubs.

Bayern and Palace. Holloway running through his shitty comedy routines every other week next year. People wanking over Di Canio's every word. Mourinho's cuntitude being presented as charisma. Rafa gone.

#footballisdeader

Kyoufu

Bayern and Palace. Holloway running through his shitty comedy routines every other week next year. People wanking over Di Canio's every word. Mourinho's cuntitude being presented as charisma. Rafa gone.

#footballisdeader

Hull in the Premier League.

HULL.

Football is DEAD.

pulga

Banned
Who are getting promoted to the Premier League?

I'm still thinking we'll probably land him. After all, he did admit there are talks with Real Madrid.

He called us the greatest club in the world today.

But he also said he wants playing time

Could go either way

Next CL season:

Pot 1:
Bayern München
FC Barcelona
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Manchester United
Arsenal*
FC Porto
Benfica

Pot 2:
Atlético Madrid
Olympique Lyon*
Shakhtar Donetsk
AC Milan*
Schalke 04*
Olympique Marseille
CSKA Moscow

Pot 3:
Juventus
Manchester City
Ajax
Borussia Dortmund
Olympiakos Piraeus
Galatasaray
some team
some team

Pot 4:
FC København
Napoli
Anderlecht
BATE Borisov*
Celtic *
Steaua Bucuresti*
APOEL Nicosia*
some team

Dat Pot 3: a CL finalist, two CL quarter finalists, Ajax and City. Looks stronger than Pot 2 lol

I'd like us to be in a group with:
FC Porto (need to rebuild the team)
Olympique Marseille (payback, mofos)
FC København (die, Wooden, DIE)

Worst group would be:
Chelsea (I think they'll be huge with Mou and he already knows us pretty well)
Milan & Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom