• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
294228_10151488871513380_583747055_n.jpg

FootballFan

ManUtd, stop posting about Thiago. He is staying. Next season he is destined celebrate samba style with Dani Alves, Adriano and Neymar. gtiyfh's

You can have Cesc though.

Salazar

ManUtd, stop posting about Thiago. He is staying. Next season he is destined celebrate samba style with Dani Alves, Adriano and Neymar. gtiyfh's

You can have Cesc though.

You can't give the boy the opportunities he deserves, so he is gonna Pogba you good and hard.

FootballFan

^Better than any Liverpool kit that has, does or will ever exist.

Probably took that photo before his clause dropped didnt they

R7yDrPi.png

Btw you see the GoT thread?

Spoiler:(not really)

Some guy was in there apparently posting spoilers or fake spoilers, not sure as I didn't see them. Only saw the reactions after the post was edited, still ridiculous though. :(

FootballFan

Aye. Looks like fucking Kidderminster reserves from 1962.

Horrible colours, mundane design.

It's the same as the home except the blue is yellow and the collar is different..lol

Can't wait til Neymar is in it scoring hat tricks every game and benching Messi.

pulga

Banned
^Better than any Liverpool kit that has, does or will ever exist.

R7yDrPi.png

Btw you see the GoT thread?

Spoiler:(not really)

Some guy was in there apparently posting spoilers or fake spoilers, not sure as I didn't see them. Only saw the reactions after the post was edited, still ridiculous though. :(

Yes, I did. People are fucking assholes.
Twas the RW

FootballFan

Can't see anything? Says go to newsoccerjerseys.com

edit
Ohh. Using Ronaldo as an example doesn't work does it? That is like using Ibrahimovic. Loyalty means nothing to them. Ronaldo would join Man City if the possibility ever came and they offered him massive wages.

feel

Ohh. Using Ronaldo as an example doesn't work does it? That is like using Ibrahimovic. Loyalty means nothing to them. Ronaldo would join Man City if the possibility ever came and they offered him massive wages.
Stahp with the blind hate.. just stahp. Ronaldo is many things but he's not like that.

lol, i totally just catenaccio'd bayern with milan in the CL semifinals. now to play man city.

of course, after going the whole season without injuries, both fullbacks and my striker are out.

Fuck, missed the Canada game. Ughhh

Edit: They lost, too. :(

i didn't know it was curling season already!

Salazar

Grazie.

Craig Norwood ‏@CraigNorwood 4m
45 days until David Moyes takes charge of his first Manchester United match against Singha All Star XI in Bangkok.

Oh, we going to crush u Singha bros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom