• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Barca away kit is shocking. Just because its unique, doesn't mean it's good.
What's that you say?

Jeda.jpg

Nyx

I love the shit out of it I just sim to the result.

There is a skin that puts the instant button in the normal mode as well.

Normal FM + Instant button = win-win

Oh and according to a Dutch newspaper, Ajax bid for Mike van der Hoorn but it has been refused.

MPW

Falcao wage breakdown: €14,000,000 a year, €1,166,666 a month, €270,000 a week, €38,000 a day, €1580 an hour, €26 a minute, €0.43 a second.

697.gif

1. Balague says there is a good chance Thiago will join United. Possible swap for Chicharito.

2. Balague says that Suarez wants to leave Liverpool and dislikes the city. :lol:lol:lol

Chipotle

Falcao wage breakdown: €14,000,000 a year, €1,166,666 a month, €270,000 a week, €38,000 a day, €1580 an hour, €26 a minute, €0.43 a second.

697.gif
and that's not even what he gets paid for working. Just how much he gets for existing.

Lunchbox

Banned

falcao makes in a minute what i made an hour in my internship

we are not so different. call me falcao jr

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Madrid machine is cranking up the Bale stuff. Truly an awful club.

Just make an official bid so we can tell you to fuck off.

Linius

697.gif

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, it's sick to see it broke down till the hour. Or even minute, he makes more in a minute than I do in an hour :lol

Salazar

Bob Cass ‏@Bob_Cass 33s
Stories in today's DM. Friends and family of Myleene Klass drink her breast milk. Sarah Miles drinks her own urine ... weird women!

Bob needs to get his head in the game

Shit is already in motion and he's leafing through Banned Paper

From Miguel Delaney:

Moyes's transfer plans.

At the top of the list of targets at present are Marouane Fellaini, Thiago Alcantara and, above all, Fabregas. Moyes also feels the need to make at least one "statement" signing, especially with the expected departure of Wayne Rooney.

United sources have confirmed to ESPN that there have already been discussions between the club and Barcelona over both Fabregas and Thiago. While the Catalans are willing to sanction the sale of Thiago to Old Trafford for around £18m, leaving the final decision over a move to the player, there is more uncertainty over Fabregas.

Lunchbox

Banned
Would be to me. Not many better midfielders you could go after. Yaya? Iniesta? Xavi? Schweini? Henderson?

thiago + fellaini would more than fill what fabregas would bring in

he isnt an impact player, something united lost when ronnie left and hasnt replaced since. Bale, falcao would be statements, but we cant afford either

pappe

fabregas in 2013 isnt a statement signing

He would be a great signing for us. He is still among the best midfielders in the world , it just goes unnoticed coz he is playing next to Iniesta and Xavi and he is just a notch below their level. If he was in any other team people would be going mad about him again.

Cunte seems happy:
(it was a charity game played last night, some sort of celebrities vs former players)

--

Gazzetta reports today that Zamparini wants to sign Gattuso as Palermo's next manager. Thoughts, Wooden?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
If the little shit decides to leave I hope he fucks off to the EPL along with Mazinho. If he goes to RM I hope Puyol or Mascherano break his legs. The little backstabbing fucker.

bjaelke

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes 1m
Stoke job should play to Mark Hughes's strengths. A sensible club, with a plan, will suit him. The chaos of QPR (some of his making) didn't

GSOKLE8.gif

3Sixty

Southampton FC Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC 6m

We've made our first signing of the summer! Come back shortly to find out who… #saintsfc

Will be some Kit Maker/Sponser/Corporate bollocks.

Don't troll me bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom