• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

tumblr_mnes8hojW41sr12a0o1_500.jpg

our lil troll

Clegg

He'd better hope he reaches a new level.

He's been underwhelming in his three champions league final appearances. He gets a pass for last season because he was injured.

ALso good luck to Barça GAF to reach 100 points. Mourinho's legacy at the team will be destroyed, and he deserves it.

Based Klopp, come to Bernabeu with all Dortmund

Blablurn

He'd better hope he reaches a new level.

He's been underwhelming in his three champions league final appearances. He gets a pass for last season because he was injured.

yeah, i guess he was just scared to lose it again this year. because in the bundesliga he was fantastic this year

love this pic:

tumblr_mneb50WOeT1redt0io2_r1_1280.jpg

ALso good luck to Barça GAF to reach 100 points. Mourinho's legacy at the team will be destroyed, and he deserves it.

Based Klopp, come to Bernabeu with all Dortmund

There are some coaches you will never get. Klopp is one of them. Besides, you'll probably fire him after 2 years at most. If you like Klopp, why would you want him at your club?

11 Freunde:
"You don't want to be the one who always loses" said the Dutchman. And you could almost feel sorry for the winners because they would have been just that. FC Bayern's world was revealed there, with all it's coldness and joylessness. There's not much worth pursuing and to envy if you take all the Mia-sanmia-forever-number-one stuff so far that you only feel relief about not losing in the hour of the biggest success.

Slizz

Was out all day yesterday. Congrats Bayern fans, can't believe Robben finally did it.

Schweni was so underwhelming it was odd.

Any good meltdowns and bannings? Probably not as many if Dortmund won I bet.

Clegg

Was football fan ripping the piss out of Neymar a few months ago, calling him shit and stuff?

I need to know because of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom