• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

yeah, i guess he was just scared to lose it again this year. because in the bundesliga he was fantastic this year

love this pic:

tumblr_mneb50WOeT1redt0io2_r1_1280.jpg

"Did you just fart in my face?"

"Lol sorry dude keep going it won't happen again :3"

Salvadora

Real Madrid ready to tempt Tottenham Hotspur resolve with an audacious £60m summer bid for Gareth Bale
As part of his negotiations to succeed the Chelsea-bound Jose Mourinho as Real’s coach Carlo Ancelotti has been promised by club president Fiorentino Pérez that a bid could be made for Bale. He is the Italian’s No 1 target.
An offer would appear to renege on a letter Real are understood to have sent Spurs chairman Daniel Levy this year promising that they would not try to sign Bale at present.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...audacious-60m-summer-bid-for-Gareth-Bale.html
grinch.gif

I like you Obertan but this thread was a dick move.

Speaking of dick moves I've been revising experiments into drug addiction and the CIA funded some terrible things. Really really terrible things.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GdS claim Nedved, Paratici worked out terms with Tevez rep. Joorabchian. He would sign a 4-year contract with Juve worth €6m a season.

Tevez over Higuain any day of the week. Even though the latter is younger and..not a massive twat.

Clegg

Seriously guys whenever Neymar scores for Barca we need to link back to posts when FF called him shite..

I was totes wrong about Suarez btw. Thought he was a good player but wouldn't get into United's first team because we had two better strikers than him.

Suen

There are also reports that Ancelotti wants to bring Rooney to Madrid.
Will he bring the same problems he has at Man Utd? He has proven himself to be a good player years ago, might not have had the greatest season now but I'm sure he'll perform if he puts enough effort in it. Honestly I'd rather have us pick another striker though.

But anyway...Isco, Rooney, Carvajal and Bale....I'd be satisfied with that.

Suen

Seriously guys whenever Neymar scores for Barca we need to link back to posts when FF called him shite..

I was totes wrong about Suarez btw. Thought he was a good player but wouldn't get into United's first team because we had two better strikers than him.
It's going to hurt even more when he scores in El Clasicos because we kept and still keep talking shit about him.

Clegg

:lol perfect
Parma :(

UTD-GAF, how well do Rooney and Fake-Ronaldo work together? How fast is Rooney on counters?
One of the greatest goals I've ever seen was a United counter attack which had Rooney and Ronaldo at the heart of it.

Rooney used to be a very good counter attacker. But he's not as fast as he used to be and seems to like controlling the game rather than playing off the cuff counters. I still think he'd be a decent counter attacker though.

I can live with double pay though.

We get time and a half, would rather have the day off though. Its annoying having a job with a company who can't afford to let you have the same days off as the rest of the country. Even Christmas comes out of our holiday allocation, and I have to work on my birthday because nobody is allowed holiday in December. Pain in the arse :(

We get time and a half, would rather have the day off though. Its annoying having a job with a company who can't afford to let you have the same days off as the rest of the country. Even Christmas comes out of our holiday allocation, and I have to work on my birthday because nobody is allowed holiday in December. Pain in the arse :(

Yeah that's not good at all.

I wanted it off but tonight is gonna be expensive so the double time is very much needed.

MPW

Will he bring the same problems he has at Man Utd? He has proven himself to be a good player years ago, might not have had the greatest season now but I'm sure he'll perform if he puts enough effort in it. Honestly I'd rather have us pick another striker though.

But anyway...Isco, Rooney, Carvajal and Bale....I'd be satisfied with that.

pretty sure we need to buy a LB if coentrao is indeed leaving

i don't want rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom